Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi (4158 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Discovery4today: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmb_Mhvdjho

Senator Stella Oduah of Anambra North led the rebellion against Peter Obi in the build-up to the PDP primaries, she was the one who negotiated with Anambra delegates on behalf of Nyesom Wike. She lost to Tony Nwoye, a Labour Party candidate.

Senator Uche Ekwunife who called Peter Obi a 'kindergarten president' and OBIdients 'mobocracy' lost re-election after 16 years in the National Assembly by an LP candidate Senator Victor Umeh

She even came 3rd, the real kindergarten

11 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by RAND250: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Nice write up op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by highchief1: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Discovery4today:

Senator Stella Oduah of Anambra North led the rebellion against Peter Obi in the build-up to the PDP primaries, she was the one who negotiated with Anambra delegates on behalf of Nyesom Wike. She lost to Tony Nwoye, a Labour Party candidate.
ur voice is so Igbotic I couldn’t watch it.next time don’t talk just mute ur voice.U r not even educated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
ur voice is so Igbotic I couldn’t watch it.next time don’t talk just mute ur voice.U r not even educated.

Tribalism has eaten into your soul, and you are a threat to the society.

Every tribe has an accent. However, the most important thing is for the viewer to understand what the narrator is saying.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2023
How are the mighty falling?
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Discovery4today: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
You are referring to a first class graduate. Empty vessels make the most noise. I won't afford you the privilege to trend under my post. Get lost

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Coly2012(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
you are the one who is not educated, most one be educated before he/she can pass a message? Educated people don't talk down of those they perceived as not been educated. Learn to be humble mr.educated mumu.

21 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Godsfrezx: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Peter Obi is blessed. Hit like if you believe

24 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by lokito: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:

Because of your comment, I clicked that red button to hear gaffes only to hear an eloquent person speak.

Your craze remain one bar before e go catch up with you.. werey

7 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:

I bet if he had pronounced 'Champion' as 'Sampion' which is your Ibadan Yoruba accent, it would have been music to your Ngbatii- Ngbatii Muslim ears. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin

And Obi won 3rd position grin grin grin grin

Well na Igbo senators....na una change your senators......It's a family affair grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by BlackAdams007: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2023
It could be coincidence or not but we shouldn't talk about the downfall of other their people, cause we know not what tomorrow might bring forth.
Obi meant good and not evil for the country.
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by nnamdi640: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
Should that be a problem, hatred will send some people to their grave early.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:

You that is educated without character are a menace to the society. No wonder professors are the ones rigging elections for politician assisted by ballot snatchers and hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Golan007: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Obi is now president abi?

1 Like

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by crixlight2(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Well na Igbo senators....na una change your senators......It's a family affair grin grin grin
The way they elevated this guy to the rank of godlyhood is appalling, so those that won their seats under different parties sang Obi praises . They literarily seeing this guy as their messiah, woe unto them that put their faith and salvation in mere politicians

1 Like

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by pps1759(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
That woman called IYOM (Uche),She s a giver.I benefited from her as a corper in Anoacha local government in 2015 election.Strong woman,She take Victor Umeh eyes c something that night in the local government
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by TONYE001(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:

The racism we accuse the West of....we are as guilty, if not worse! Screaming for help when our brothers are subjected to racism out there now seems to me like a hypocritical endeavour. May we not pass this hatred we have for each other to our children, God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Alphanancy: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
But you will be dripping saliva with your open mouth while watching zee world with admiration. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Afamsi: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
What of the drug lord that made mockery of po prior to the election but was beating easily in his state and had to resort to theft to win the election- whose fall is already signed in heaven
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by Idiko1: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
ur voice is so Igbotic I couldn’t watch it .next time don’t talk just mute ur voice.U r not even educated.

There are dunces and basement dunces. I guess you will tell an Englishman he sounds very (Englishtic).
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Discovery4today:

Senator Uche Ekwunife who called Peter Obi a 'kindergarten president' and OBIdients 'mobocracy' lost re-election after 16 years in the National Assembly by an LP candidate Senator Victor Umeh

She even came 3rd, the real kindergarten

What of Peter obi and Obidients who lost the Elections after mocking MBAKA calling him names and telling him that anymore who talks about obi will become a failure.. Abeg today how far? Who is laffing obi /obidients or mbaka.. Mbake no be obi mate.. He don tell am he will fail woefully..

1 Like

Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by PerfectMan24: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
U sound so angered, bittered and jealous. In a post like this that is about to give u hrt attack, just move on and pretend u didn't see it. Than to expose ur ignoramus.
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
And The G5 governors that supported PO lost their election.

Much ado over nothing.
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Real family affair grin
Re: Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi by manmade(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enlarge the list to include the senators that collect wotowoto after mocking obi; senator Ekeremadu should top the list

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Reintroduce Toll Gates, Fuel Tax / Today Is Public Holiday In Delta State / Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.