Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate (13557 Views)

Share Your Most Terrible Job Hunt / My Job Hunt Experience / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by BRATISLAVA: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

see wetin? something wey i go grab and disappeared only to appear in my bedroom.

shey u dey wine me.

You will be invisible, but not the money and your clothes.
Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Investorozay:
there are no jobs, fror everyone 100 grads in naija, maybe 1 to 5 will find a decent job.

After graduating. dont be in a hurry to move to a big town if you don't have accommodation. stay where u are and develop yourself first.
1 - learn a skill - digital or blue collar
2- use this skill to stay alive till u get the so-called dream job or you take this skill to a business level and make it big

in my case - before i graduated i was neck deep in crypto trading and fx - turned it into a business and invested big in real estate from proceeds
i had joined platforms like binance, and some other exchanges. mastered how to trade safe spread arbitrage etc. used that to grow. also made some hits on some coins in 2020. Wont trade the industry for any job RN no matter the salary

my friend was deep into UI and DIgital graphics - he is doing very well today without a job.
use resources like binance academy, udemy, and youtube to build knowledge

Could you kindly explain that Safe Spread Arbitrage please sir??

Help out a brother please.
Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by Umadam: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is that ur own dream job? Hope the Micro finance bank is registered and licensed with the appropriate authorities......
Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by Investorozay: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Could you kindly explain that Safe Spread Arbitrage please sir??

Help out a brother please.

involves hedging a futures and spot trade against each other and earning the spread on the futures trades are profit- its risk free when done with bots

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Investorozay:

involves hedging a futures and spot trade against each other and earning the spread on the futures trades are profit- its risk free when done with bots

Wahuuuu

Understood a bit but will do further research on this.

Like how much can one use to begin this??

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate by libertyfather(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2023
No be so for everyone oooo, that person ur talking about i swear grace dey follow am

[1quote author=ecolime post=122123049]Nice advert

My advise to young graduates is to always look for job offers that offer great or better career prospects. Don't be too enticed by the starting salaries offered. Some jobs are career dead-end if you are not careful.

I know of someone who moved from 80k job to 400k. Then 400k to 1.8M monthly all within 5 years.

*Capacity over salary*

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? / 7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / I Just Got A Message For My First Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.