Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola (42396 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by press9jatv: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Governor Ademola Adeleke of the State of Osun, on Tuesday, assured the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of the state government’s support in sustaining and entrenching his lofty policies and programmes.

Adeleke said Aregbesola is always welcome in the state, with a pledge to complete all the projects initiated by the former governor, for the growth of the state.

The Governor made the pledge in Ilesa, at the official commissioning of the Ilesa Passport Front Office and Production Centre.

He opined that governance should be above political interests and party lines, and should be focused on bringing progressive developments to the citizenry.

Adeleke also sought the support of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and other security agencies to his administration’s drive to tackle illegal mining in the state.

The Governor stated: “Mr. Minister, I am assuring you that this is your state, nobody can chase you away. This is your state, you are welcome anytime. Even, you can come around to the government house. When I complete all of the structures I am currently working on at the government house, I will personally invite you to commission them.

“No matter the party you are, if you are a progressive in as much as you are doing what the people want. When he was Governor, he loved the people and the people loved him. All the projects Ogbeni left were abandoned for years. I promised the people during my campaign that I am going to continue the projects. That is what I am doing.”

In his remarks, Aregbesola appreciated the governor for gracing the event, noting that his disposition to honour him despite party differences, is worthy of note.

“I am very grateful for your presence Governor Ademola Adeleke. Without making a personal call to him, he chose to honour us with his physical presence and that of everybody the Governor’s office. It is indeed remarkable as my predecessor only attended my official engagement in the state once, throughout his tenure. This is my first official assignment in the state after your assumption of office, which you have come to grace.”

https://www.osundefender.com/this-is-your-state-nobody-can-chase-you-away-adeleke-tells-aregbesola/ cheesy

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by press9jatv: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
More pictures below

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by press9jatv: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
More pictures here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Xscape1993(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
I just love this man naturally...

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by press9jatv: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
More pics

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Asgard31: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Walahi

Not even a billion druggie and fani fools..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Xscape1993(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
God bless the Adelekes, God bless Osun state and God Almighty bless Nigeria....

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by raskymonojendor: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Awon omo-luabis.

Just look at very conservative Osun State grandmas and Aunties hailing Adeleke despite the fact that one of his wives is igbo and his mum is also Igbo.

The Yorubas are very good and kind people. If you respect them, they will return the love in multiple folds. If that Portugese boy that lives in Oyo contests for governor, I would vote for him 100 times over a Trojan horse/Honda CRV.

God bless the Omo-luabis
God bless Osun State
God bless Nigeria.

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by renderme: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asgard31:
Walahi

Not even a billion druggie and fani fools..

Ode. Adeleke and ogbeni are both true omoluabis from Osun state. tongue

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by juman(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
He is pdp in the night.
Nigerian politician.
APC dont trust him anymore.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice one from them.

Tinubu go cry this night.

1 Like

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Zupay: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Commendable.

1 Like

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy Baba Shakirat please feel at home ....Let me leave Iragbiji man to consider talking to his elder brother to give him Ministerial or Ambassadorial position.... By the way Happy Birthday Jagaban Borgu.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Bashet: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why he refuses to call out Aregbesola for the debt he sunk Osun into. His Hypocritical self should keep Oyetola out of his mouth! The person who sunk Osun into debt is Aregbesola!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by renderme: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:
Why he refuses to call out Aregbesola for the debt he sunk Osun into. His Hypocritical self should keep Oyetola out of his mouth! The person who sunk Osun into debt is Aregbesola!
Ode. He was building infrastructure to attract investment. Ogbeni is the only one dt invested so much in infrastructure. Unfortunately all those Chinese people dt he brought to osun, few have remained since COVID. They left and didn't come back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Bashet: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
renderme:

Ode. He was building infrastructure to attract investment. Ogbeni is the only one dt invested so much in infrastructure. Unfortunately all those Chinese people dt he brought to osun, few have remained since COVID. They left and didn't come back.

Building which infrastructures? Because of few Roads and primary schools? Was that why he refused to pay Pensioners and Civil workers? Why didn't he use his own salary? Talking about a Wicked governor!

Secondly, what happened to the airport project funds he stole?

Thirdly, why is the Hypocritical Adeleke using his hypocritical mouth to talk about Oyetola when it's Aregbesola who's the main culprit?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Wawelexy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Aregbe don't even know where to run to now, earlier, he was pleading( in form of congratulations ) with Tinubu he betrayed, now he's lobbying with Adeleke... Running helter skelter, that's what happens to a back stabber... Tho I don't give a hoot about all of them... They are all the same

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Dindondin(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok. Let me just say Adeleke ll port to APC. It's not that Aregbesola ll go to PDP. It's Adeleke they ll drag to APC. Yorubas know how to settle each other. It's a fact!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by fola2222: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Politcs.....

Na person wey no get brain dey die for them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by SPF247(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Most foolish man on earth...Aregbe angry
Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by theophorus(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yes ooo.

Atleast you are also clearing up His Hafusa wahala.

It's also Great that you are start preparing His welcome party from the Federal in respect of his retirement.

Congratulations Uncle Aregbe.
Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by MrRhymes101(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
As it should be 👍
Re: This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola by Weedhustler: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nonsense people...ndi uchu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Air Force Shared Old Pictures As Proof Of Recent Victory Over Boko Haram - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.