Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

I’m Yet To Have Refund From Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Yet To Have Refund From Jumia (251 Views)

Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Yet To Have Refund From Jumia by Somebody2020: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody
Re: I’m Yet To Have Refund From Jumia by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
somebody should help somebody.

(1) (Reply)

Is Semrush Worth It? - The Honest Truth / Get $100 With $10 On New Earning Site / How To Make At Least 500k Monthly On Amazon Kdp With Just Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.