Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council (44374 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Femisol(m): 3:16am On Mar 29, 2023
It’s 5 billion dollars
slashthroat:

Awon obidunce. Do you even know what $500 billi is as at 93-98? Una go just dey type nonsense. Brainwashed obipigs
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Tobijays:
lol Tony Elumelu is a graduate of Economics and also has a masters in economics from unilag. Greatest Akokites

Good to know but I'm not just a fan of bankers heading the CBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Creeper:

I doubt he’d be able to do much. He’s just an investor who deals with numbers. Those who do the day-to-day running of Gatwick are experts in the field albeit they work under him.

that's what pple don't understand... they assume u just bring one person boom magic... It's like the clamour for foreign coach...
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by azeezboi(m): 4:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu got nothing to offer

Know this so that you don't get disappointed

As your papa for your village got nothing to offer throughout his entire life.

Ewu.

Tinubu will choke all of una with his performances.

Idiot.

Anyway happy birthday to president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Healthquest: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2023
press9jatv:
750/litre under drug baron Tinubu government when fuel subsidy is been removed, I just dey laugh 😹
the world will help u blow anything u call ur country...the USA has had 114 shootings ds year alone, thousands died, we'd never see dem saying USA has bcom Africa or slur the country but Nigerian with d help of unpatriotic citizens majorly from SE keeps projecting us as a bad nation to d world. Una family no go do well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Ofunaofu: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2023
azeezboi:

As your papa for your village got nothing to offer throughout his entire life.

Ewu.

Tinubu will choke all of una with his performances.

Idiot.

Anyway happy birthday to president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

As he choke for lagos State Na
grin
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Voiceofthestree: 5:49am On Mar 29, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Going by his antecedent, Tinubu has alot to offer. Tinubu has the capacity and the capability to turn things around for good. He tamed atlantic ocean and subsequently defeated ocean surge,he reorganised Lagos Board of Internal revenue and IGR increased geometrically,he conceived and initiated the IPP( Enron project) which was frustrated by the powers that be as at that time.He strategically invested N4billion of Lagos money in Econet and later brought back N19billion. Tinubu may not be perfect,but he's far ahead of both Atiku and Obi when it comes to governance.

That’s was when Tinubu is sound and health so you know how old was Tinubu that time compare to now Tinubu have nothing to offer having someone like Shetima as VP don’t be disappointed ok
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by omoobajeje1(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is your president elect. Know this know peace.
press9jatv:
750/litre under drug baron Tinubu government when fuel subsidy is been removed, I just dey laugh 😹
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Voiceofthestree: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Jeftliu:

We that believe in TINUBU administration shall prosper during his tenure those people who believe that their pain and struggle will continue shall continue to witness what they believe in insha Allah

Shut up jetli
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by 9gerian: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Criticism is good. It keeps the government on its toes.

The fact that a good number of people aren’t expecting any magic is favorable to the incoming administration.

Let all sides air their views, and let there be continuous appraisals.

Ofunaofu:

The prayer of a sinner is like a reproach unto the Lord

I am only warning you so that you won't get disappointed

Tinubu got absolutely nothing to offer
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by johnjose68: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

On Asiwaju's mandate I stand. We are the 97 percenter grin
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Omoboricash(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’ll say it for 8years..
He will say it for the next 16 years. Because after Tinubu, the presidency goes back to North, and his wailing goes on and on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by PJ123: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Because Obi lost, you assumed every other candidate has nothing to offer. God will keep you alive to witness real great and positive changes!!!
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by efighter: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tell us what your biological father has to offer
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by efighter: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Afamed:
These children will wail for another 8 yrs

It's a generational inherited curse. They have been wailing since 1967 when they sacrificed three million of their brethren to Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by efighter: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

These are rhetorics you all keep regurgitating every now and then.

Tinubu in this age and time got absolutely nothing to offer

This is some one that will spend the better part of his administration globe trotting from one hospital and rest to another

While Tinubu did the things the guy listed, tell you what your biological father did within the period
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Jagabanarmy: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is the best! watch and see his performance .God will not shame us
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Thomasankara(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2023
[/color]now if this is not witchcraft, what else could it be?[color=#770077]
Ofunaofu:

These are rhetorics you all keep regurgitating every now and then.

Tinubu in this age and time got absolutely nothing to offer

This is some one that will spend the better part of his administration globe trotting from one hospital and rest to another

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Image123(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2023
press9jatv:

No need to laugh, it will be so irrespective of who won, not because of who won.
That's why the clueless Garba Shehu was saying yesterday that people will appreciate Buhari. He's removing subsidy after 8years so his government is not the one there to manage the crisis. Trust Tinubu on this though, he's the best choice of all the candidates and if there's no foreign interference, Nigeria will smile. He's an answer to Nigeria's prayers. Take it to the bank.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry
Take no prisoners
You want war, baba dey there
you want peace, he will give it to you

Some people are still wailing, baba don dey plan is transitioning.
This man tenure go sweet for us.
Awa lokan, emilokan

Dey play
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Tobijays: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Trust me with Tinubu you are safe! No cabal fit run Tinubu! Y’all will see this, TINUBU will perform! All sectors he got plans for but I see Nigeria paying more tax tho
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by DeOTR: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

...according to which scripture?
We've been here before and we're sure he's the most capable and experienced of them all.
If you think God will allow another calamity in the person of Obi to succeed Buhari, you must think God is deliberately trying to destroy us.
In fours years, if truly the progress of the nation is what you long for, and not just to have someone from your ethnic group become the President, you'll join us canvass for Tinubu for second term. This much I'm certain of. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Pious101: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2023
DeOTR:

...according to which scripture?
We've been here before and we're sure he's the most capable and experienced of them all.
If you think God will allow another calamity in the person of Obi to succeed Buhari, you must think God is deliberately trying to destroy us.
In fours years, if truly the progress of the nation is what you long for, and not just to have someone from your ethnic group become the President, you'll join us canvass for Tinubu for second term. This much I'm certain of. God bless Nigeria.
will u employ someone as old as tinibu, who lacks the physical capacity to head Ur organisation? Sometimes when I see people like u talking I wonder if u guys think energetic Tinibu of several years ago is d same with the same Tinibu who is looking frail today. Let's be serious and realistic for once. Even Buhari confirm his strength do fail him. We want people in authority who would represent this country and people would be proud to be Nigerians and not the ones that would make Nigerians to be ashame to be identified as Nigerians. We have seen d series of public utterances mistakes he has been making here and there. Let's think for once and stop supporting people who we know have little to offer because we are affiliated to them base on tribe.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by DeOTR: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you. They tend to favour the banks at the detriment of the economy and the people as a whole.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by DeOTR: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Tobijays:
Trust me with Tinubu you are safe! No cabal fit run Tinubu! Y’all will see this, TINUBU will perform! All sectors he got plans for but I see Nigeria paying more tax tho
If more tax means more development, so be it. I'm paying huge taxes already without anything to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by GeneralPula: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please we don't need another banker, now a former banker in CBN please.

The seat of the CBN governor should be for an economist or a financial expert and NOT A BANKER!

In most developed countries, the Central Bank governor is usually an economist or a financial expert and we have them in Nigeria.

An example is Mr Bismarck Rewane. If you watch Channels TV, you should be familiar with his financial and economic expert analysis.
Is Elumelu not a financial expert?
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by press9jatv: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Image123:

No need to laugh, it will be so irrespective of who won, not because of who won.
That's why the clueless Garba Shehu was saying yesterday that people will appreciate Buhari. He's removing subsidy after 8years so his government is not the one there to manage the crisis. Trust Tinubu on this though, he's the best choice of all the candidates and if there's no foreign interference, Nigeria will smile. He's an answer to Nigeria's prayers. Take it to the bank.
the same way you guys praised Buhari as the messiah of Nigeria political system in Nigeria. What are we now facing now? Yeye. Tinubu the clueless drug baron will failed woefully in governance as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.