Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi (386 Views)

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Abegnews(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Many people have been saying a lot about the calmness, simplicity, niceness and other words you might like to use for a man of virtue, called Mr Peter Obi. Yes, I have experience of that while the duo of us boarded commercial Air Peace plane on my way to Abuja from Lagos this morning. Irrespective of your political affiliation, you will undoubtedly like the man.
I would have loved a situation whereby the President elect, Mr Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu, which I also believe in his capacity to pilot the affairs of this country, to jointly work with Mr Obi. Mr Obi I saw today is a man of people that means well for Nigeria and Nigerians.

https://alutagossip.com.ng/frequently-asked-questions-about-diction-answered/

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by richidinho(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Okwute 1
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Elnesto(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
If not that the uneducated and tribalistic majority elect Nigerian president, Peter Obi would have been the best thing that happened to this country.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Joey4321: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
The people are not done with their suffering.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Your encounter with real Clownadinhogrin
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Godsfrezx: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
How many to my Hero Peter Gregory Obi
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Point of correction: Tinubu is INEC president select, not any president elect. Take note

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2023 Elections: We Are More Divided Now Than Ever - Times.com.ng / Soludo Giving Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital A Face-lift / Politics crisis Rocks Imo Labour Party, As Three Factions Hold Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.