Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire (35612 Views)

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident / Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Nauttyprof(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't heard of a fire outbreak in the east before. It mostly happens in the western part of the country.

This just shows how you don't pay attention to your own region but anything about Lagos and the western region is something of interest to you. While you are ready to criticize quickly.

The main market in Onitsha is something to go find out which is a very recent happening - https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/21/fire-breaks-out-in-onitsha-main-market/

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Believeintruth: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Mercury12:

Help yourself and stop crying undecided

me ke!!! cry!!!! bros stop being stupid abeg.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Timmi: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If you dig deeper, MC olumo is responsible for the fire outbreak in most cases of fire accident in Lagos state

Urheadnocorrect at all. You need a brain reset
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Mercury12(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

me ke!!! cry!!!! bros stop being stupid abeg.
Then do the needful

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by zaltman(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2023
silvoclaira:
Let's see how much Obi/GRV will donate to the victims

(hand crossed on my breast)

Election is over bro plus the market is not dominated by Igbos
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by famology(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Edo own no dey ever get water.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by YorubaSlur: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Very quick, effective and professional.

Lagos is working and Nigeria is forging ahead.

The combine forces of Ethnic sentimentalists, treasonous media journalists, Religious partitioner , social-media validation craving yeyebrities, hateful souls and ignorant Endsarz kids; can never stop the shine.

I rather align with the winner that will always win, than sulk, whine, cry with the losers that will always lose.

This is the mentality that is keeping Nigeria where it is today. When people think like you, they think everything is a tribal competition. You quench fire, you want to use it and twist to your own sentimental appeal by rubbing it on other people's face instead of focusing on your own little progress.

I will leave it here, keep deceiving yourself thinking you're doing others. Folly is imbibed in your DNA and you will pass it on to your generation just like your ancestors passed to you. Tufiakwa!!

I'll tag you when this fire outbreak occurs in your slum neighborhood where your almighty effective professional firefighters cannot even navigate grin
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by ebufa: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Very quick, effective and professional.

Lagos is working and Nigeria is forging ahead.

The combine forces of Ethnic sentimentalists, treasonous media journalists, Religious partitioner , social-media validation craving yeyebrities, hateful souls and ignorant Endsarz kids; can never stop the shine.

I rather align with the winner that will always win, than sulk, whine, cry with the losers that will always lose.

This is the very reason why your country is one big crap hole! A place where winners always rig and cheat! Tomorrow you will see this detestable slime bag in UK embassy trying to Japa himself out of the hell hole they created! Ndi nzuzu!
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by DryMouth: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
AmotekunSW:

A dog from Ekiti or Ogbomosho is more important and has more rights in Lagos than all Igbos living and dead.

See this stupid pauper calling himself shop owner. Shop that will still get burnt and government will take over the land.
Cry me a river bro...
Come and burn it down na...
Osun pig. Poor man
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by lhordspy: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Irupetepete:
I thought they banned slur languages on nairaland?
@seun

where is the tribal slur? Please never tag, quote or mention me again.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Babaibe: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

How? Most guys that own shops stated that the firefighters came after most damage had been done

You can not be pleased because your hatred is ruining your good side gradually. Did you speak to everyone in the market. They came to time and quench the fire. Rather than commend them, you wanted to rubbish the event so as to make a justification for your bigoted elluppee mindsets.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by nonhuman(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2023
silvoclaira:

how much will tinubu donate
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2023
silvoclaira:

Election don finish tey tey...no more campaign! grin

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Believeintruth: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Babaibe:

You can not be pleased because your hatred is ruining your good side gradually. Did you speak to everyone in the market. They came to time and quench the fire. Rather than commend them, you wanted to rubbish the event so as to make a justification for your bigoted elluppee mindsets.

C'mon Shattap ya stinking mouth. if it was in the east you will criticize them that they came late, but you don't want the same criticism for this one.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Babaibe: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

C'mon Shattap ya stinking mouth. if it was in the east you will criticize them that they came late, but you don't want the same criticism for this one.

I am sure your brain needs formatting. What you can not achieve in the gutter state you came from, was done for you without stress . Yet, you could only backlash the lagos government for their promptness. History are there, just this year, in one of your gutter state

https://naijacrawl.com/read/naija-news/irate-people-attacked-fire-fighters-in-anambra
Another event, november 22
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1590007028713672704?s=46&t=2Q4fnOwIBz8Pitw4dy8Dew

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Christistruth03: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If you dig deeper, MC olumo is responsible for the fire outbreak in most cases of fire accident in Lagos state

Gbadebo Rhodes who threatened to make Lagos Catch Fire you mean and Possibly Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Asgard13, Fahdiga, Dispatcherlagos, greggng, princeoflagos, Beremx, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , obioflagos, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster, slap44, massiveglory, achalugwonwa, aderonkeadeniyi, finestgurlie, adaojotheurchin, Racoon

See the excuse your fellow Obidient gave for the failure of firefighters from Anambra to respond to a fire incident. grin

They should lock you Obidients in a cage and let people be paying money to watch you.
Lmao 😝

You are looking for who will join you in the zoo?

What is the meaning of Amotekun again?

Except that this Amotekun is a toothless tiger 😄😄
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Believeintruth: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Babaibe:

I am sure your brain needs formatting. What you can not achieve in the gutter state you came from, was done for you without stress . Yet, you could only backlash the lagos government for their promptness. History are there, just this year, in one of your gutter state

https://naijacrawl.com/read/naija-news/irate-people-attacked-fire-fighters-in-anambra
Another event, november 22
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1590007028713672704?s=46&t=2Q4fnOwIBz8Pitw4dy8Dew

This has no bearing on the topic or my comment i stated clearly that if this scenario in Lagos if it had happened in anywhere in the east will you express the same happiness? the answer is No
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have already seen some mediocre praise singers on this thread praising the firefighters as if it is some sort of groundbreaking achievement.

Mediocrity will not allow Africa to move forward. Your leaders will see this kind of comments and they will think they are alpha and omega of the country.

The cause of the fire has not been detected or announced and they are already praising the firefighters as if no damage was done to the market by the fire.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Irupetepete: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
lhordspy:

where is the tribal slur? Please never tag, quote or mention me again.
and if I do?
You guys cannot make a simple sentence or comment without sounding like demented idiots...
Election is gone but you lots are still full of vulgar languages like person wey dem swear for
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Ezmans: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Christistruth03:

We will not have those who refused to sympathise with the victims of IPOB and who sing their praises when they are murdering innocent People like Dr Akunyili tell us who to sympathise with

We sympathise with them and especially the too numerous murdered victims of IPOB who need justice now
may the sorrows of people continue to be your joy & celebrations
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by nnol(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
yinkus6750:
Causes of market fire outbreak need to be highly investigated in order to determine causes and guide against future reoccurrence.
Getting too rampant nowadays .
Kudos to the Fire Service for curtailing the fire .
This was part of my final year project in school. My topic was "Causes and Implications of Fire Incidences in Sabon Gari Market of Kano State, Nigeria". Funny enough my supervisor rejected my topic at first on the bases that fire incidences is not a trending issue. Had to convince him before he finally agreed for me to work on the topic. I even had to link fire with criminality because of my discipline, as some fire incidences are not natural but fabricated in form of arson while some are natural.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by titanic50(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
ISOBAR MULTY-DIMENSION ENTERPRISES
We specialized; in
Electrical installation , cctv, cables and solar inverter system.
Home for Solar solution
Call 📞 080273513720
Affordable solar and supply of

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by ddeola: 3:33am On Mar 30, 2023
The cause should be investigated to properly educate those spreading false information.
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Xplorepd: 5:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Corridon:
I haven't heard of a fire outbreak in the east before. It mostly happens in the western part of the country.

Laughable. Onitsha comes to mind
Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Xplorepd: 5:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Digging deeper UGM and ESN has frustrated alot of yeasterners out of business and even out of this world

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Xplorepd: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Reinaldo:

Lagos the home of touts is moving forward? When we are not in 1823. Dey play.

Home of tout that is your own Eldorado abi. I am even sure you are typing from the same Lagos. Gi back to your village now you will be crying that they hate you.
If Lagos is the home of tout then the all of SE is the home of UGM and ESN. I would rather prefer the former than the later. You people talk without thinking. Clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire by Powerkevin: 6:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Logos is a big state for one person and his men to cause troubles the securities should no what to do now before it get out of help...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.