Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? (1558 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North / Osinbajo Advocates Videoconferencing Software For Nigerian Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2023
I supported, made campaign contributions to Peter Obi and Labour Party and was justifiably heart broken when he was rigged out. But since i have sensed that Obi did not support the civil disobedience option by Nigerians to express their dissatisfaction with the collusion between INEC and the APC, i totally gave up and did not even think about any court option.

My day's job is directly tied to the judiciary in this country and i can categorically assert that the judges are corrupt and do not have courage. So, i am surprised with all these talk about retrieval of mandate. When we say the country has been destroyed, do you think we are joking? What exactly is giving Peter Obi confidence in the Court? Does Peter Obi think the courts will have the courage to overturn that sham of an election? What is the ideological leaning of the justices of the Apex Court? None of them went through confirmation hearings at the senate. Who are the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and what is their pedigree in the practice of law?

In fact, i just do not want to insult the justices on the bench of the Supreme Court but i make bold to say i don't respect them like most institutions in this country.

Or is it the prophecy by the fake pastors and prophets in Nigerian churches that is giivng Peter Obi and other Obidients confidence? Me i really want to know because i am confused.

I will appreciate responses from other Obidients who believe that Peter Obi can get justice from a Nigerian court.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Lucasinho(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2023
No need to know.... just sit back and relax grin

Let's wait.... what is ON is more than what your imagination is telling u

OBI nwannem is coming cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Lucasinho:
No need to know.... just sit back and relax grin

Let's wait.... what is on is more than what your imagination is tell u

Lol, you must think this is Anambra where Peter Obi won after 3 years. It seems you dont know who Tinubu is. We that live in Lagos know how brutal he is with state capture.

My brother, dont wound yourself with hope based on the fraudulent prophecies of those pastors oooo, they will just kill your vibes.

You better start planning your life and leave those who have destroyed the country to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Plan well and leave all these court talk.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Because they're dreamers, they're now trusting the same system they have been castigating, just because they're hoping it will favour them.

4 Likes

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by HilcomTech(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:
I supported, made campaign contributions to Peter Obi and Labour Party and was justifiably heart broken when he was rigged out. But since i have sensed that Obi did not support the civil disobedience option by Nigerians to express their dissatisfaction with the collusion between INEC and the APC, i totally gave up and did not even think about any court option.

My day's job is directly tied to the judiciary in this country and i can categorically assert that the judges are corrupt and do not have courage. So, i am surprised with all these talk about retrieval of mandate. When we say the country has been destroyed, do you think we are joking? What exactly is giving Peter Obi confidence in the Court? Does Peter Obi think the courts will have the courage to overturn that sham of an election? What is the ideological leaning of the justices of the Apex Court? None of them went through confirmation hearings at the senate. Who are the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and what is their pedigree in the practice of law?

In fact, i just do not want to insult the justices on the bench of the Supreme Court but i make bold to say i don't respect them like most institutions in this country.

Or is it the prophecy by the fake pastors and prophets in Nigerian churches that is giivng Peter Obi and other Obidients confidence? Me i really want to know because i am confused.

I will appreciate responses from other Obidients who believe that Peter Obi can get justice from a Nigerian court.

The previous times Peter Obi went to court and won, you had faith in the judicial system abi?

Just because you have seen the silly petition Obi lawyers presented and you know even a baby judge would throw out the joke of a suit you are already crying upandan.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Because they're dreamers, they're now trusting the same system they have been castigating, just because they're hoping it will favour them.

They were right to castigate the system. Nigeria does not have any system. Everything is irretrievably broken down. But i wonder why they trust the courts of all institutions. That institution is fantastically corrupt!!!

3 Likes

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Pierocash(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2023
We have confidence that Obi will win from the court because it is same court that made Obi who he is against all odds.

Obi has gone to Supreme Court thrice on election matters and has won thrice as well.

Obi was the first Governor that won his mandate back from court in the history of Nigeria,he removed an incumbent even when the electoral law was flawed than it is now. That paved way for other governors like Ishiomhole ,Aregbesola, Mimiko,etc to reclaim their Mandate.
That was how they were telling him then that he can never get back his mandate that the court is corrupt. But he ended up proving them wrong

Obi will still be the first to upturn the Presidential results from the court. Someone who told everyone one not to revolt that he will reclaim the mandate from the court knows what he is saying.

Someone who has gone to Supreme Court three times and won three times have every reason to have confidence in the same Court

5 Likes

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OceanEye: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Because they can welcome anything that feeds their dreaming minds

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

The previous times Peter Obi went to court and won, you had faith in the judicial system abi?

Just because you have seen the silly petition Obi lawyers presented and you know even a baby judge would throw out the joke of a suit you are already crying upandan.

See, i dont want to argue the merits of the petition with you. It will serve no purpose because you are APC and you cant be reasoned with.

But i still wonder why any Nigerian will have faith in the courts given the perverse decisions being rendered on a steady basis. Peter Obi should just carry his family for a nice vacation and forget this petition thing.

Nigeria is gone.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Faber(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Lol, you must think this is Anambra where Peter Obi won after 3 years. It seems you dont know who Tinubu is. We that live in Lagos know how brutal he is with state capture.

My brother, dont wound yourself with hope based on the fraudulent prophecies of those pastors oooo, they will just kill your vibes.

You better start planning your life and leave those who have destroyed the country to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Plan well and leave all these court talk.

History is full of first timers. There is always a first to everything in history books. This would be the first time a Presidential elections will be upturned in Nigeria, take that to the nearest bank. Peter Obi's case is water tight, that's why all of you are shaking.

Finally, what IBB and Abacha couldn't achieve, the state capture you are talking about, Tinubu no fit do am. Tinubu is a mystery to you guys, not us. We shall demystify him for una.

You said we think that this is Anambra State where Obi won 3 yrs ago, and also claim that you live in Lagos and you know how brutal he is.
Since Anambra is not Nigeria, is Lagos Nigeria. Did he succeeded in Edo and Osun states with his so called state capture. Wake up, no dey whine yourselves

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Afamed: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
You will know their true colour immediately the Tribunal delivers the judgement.

It is less than 50 days, you will hear from Tribunal .

Whether they truly have confidence in the court, you will truly know.

From Tribunal to Supreme court, you will know, the way they will begin to insult the judges .

It is a matter of less than 50 days, you will hear from Tribunal down to the supreme court less than 180 days now altogether

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Lucasinho(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Trash at the bolded....Why didn't he win in the same Lagos?

Since you believe that The Druggie will rule you, then wait....no need to ask questions
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

They are beginning to see realities....
They are beginning to see heavy tins.... grin
The wins continues for us while the oppression continues for them....

I AM HAPPY TO BE IN THE CAMP OF THE OPPRESOR grin grin grin
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by HilcomTech(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

See, i dont want to argue the merits of the petition with you. It will serve no purpose because you are APC and you cant be reasoned with.

But i still wonder why any Nigerian will have faith in the courts given the perverse decisions being rendered on a steady basis. Peter Obi should just carry his family for a nice vacation and forget this petition thing.

Nigeria is gone.

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

When did I tell you I am APC? So any one that has a contrary opinion to yours is APC?

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Pierocash:
We have confidence that Obi will win from the court because it is same court that made Obi who he is against all odds.

Obi has gone to Supreme Court thrice on election matters and has won thrice as well.

Obi was the first Governor that won his mandate back from court in the history of Nigeria,he removed an incumbent even when the electoral law was flawed than it is now. That paved way for other governors like Ishiomhole ,Aregbesola, Mimiko,etc to reclaim their Mandate.
That was how they were telling him then that he can never get back his mandate that the court is corrupt. But he ended up proving them wrong

Obi will still be the first to upturn the Presidential results from the court. Someone who told everyone one not to revolt that he will reclaim the mandate from the court knows what he is saying.

Someone who has gone to Supreme Court three times and won three times have every reason to have confidence in the same Court

So, what will happen if his petition is thrown out on some technicality like it is likely to be?

Peter Obi won the election but those he is fighting are too strong and they have intentionally destroyed the country to serve their own ends. We will be here to remind you when they deliver their compromised judgment sha.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Ekpeitit:
I am happy to see them wail...it gives me orgasm early in the morning grin
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

When did I tell you I am APC? So any one that has a contrary opinion to yours is APC?

I am not IPOB. You are APC.

I know you here. And you should not be here.

You are not an Obidient so kindly exit my thread.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Afamed: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

So, what will happen if his petition is thrown out on some technicality like it is likely to be?

Peter Obi won the election but those he is fighting are too strong and they have intentionally destroyed the country to serve their own ends. We will be here to remind you when they deliver their compromised judgment sha.

How many votes did Obi get to win this election?
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am happy to see them wail...it gives me orgasm early in the morning grin

I am not wailing. The destruction of Nigeria will affect everybody. You think it is only about those you hate? I shake my head for you.

I am having a discussion with other Peter Obi supporters like myself.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Afamed:

How many votes did Obi get to win this election?

He got nothing less than 11 million votes.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Afamed: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

This is one the reasons Obi case will be thrown out of court. Court does not rely on beer parlour gist like you just posted

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Pierocash(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Uba brothers were stronger than Tinubu in Anambra to the point that even Obj who was the president then advised Obi to forget the case that he can never win. But Obi Proved him wrong.

Tinubu is strong we agree, but he is not the owner of Supreme Court, neither is he the owner of Nigeria.

On what will happen if the petition of Obi is thrown out? Well,I do not know what will happen but something positive will happen to Nigeria
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Zupay: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
I recall sometime in 2021, I watched the live broadcast of Kenya's selection of their Chief Justice of KENYA for almost 2 weeks Kenyans were glued to their TVs watching each candidate who applied for the position, the drilling no get part 2 as before the live interviews Kenyans were told forward issues they have against the published short listed candidates......some have issues they had while in the university in the 80s brought up, some accused of receiving bribes in their previous judgements, some were asked to explain how their bank statements and judicial salary matched, some to explain how they acquired some expensive real estate.......come see sweating and even crying on live TV. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Lucasinho:

Trash at the bolded....Why didn't he win in the same Lagos?

Since you believe that The Druggie will rule you, then wait....no need to ask questions

Ok, i wish he does not rule me but it seems that man is greater than all our institutions.

The message being passed by his continuous victory despite evidence of crime is that we have no institutions. And i must confess my brother, we have no institutions. This is why the black man is always being warned about the evils of corruption. Now we cant even trust our courts to dispense justice in an even handed manner. We destroyed Nigeria with our greed. What a pity.

Personally, i dont trust Nigerian Institutions and it took a lot for me to get to this stage but here we are.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Zupay:
I recall sometime in 2021, I watched the live broadcast of Kenya's selection of their Chief Justice of KENYA for almost 2 weeks Kenyans were glued to their TVs watching each candidate who applied for the position, the drilling no get part 2 as before the live interviews Kenyans were told forward issues they have against the published short listed candidates......some have issues they had while in the university in the 80s brought up, some accused of receiving bribes in their previous judgements, some were asked to explain how their bank statements and judicial salary matched, some to explain how they acquired some expensive real estate.......come see sweating and even crying on live TV. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interesting, unfortunately, we cant have that here. Things appear to be irredeemably bad in this country. It is sad.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Afamed: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Can you imagine the nonsense you posted?

Does this make sense to you in a competent court of law?

You accused someone of stealing your money.

The court ask you, how much did he steal? Your reply was nothing less than 11 million

Why are you people so st+pid like this?

You think court na place where you come with emotions or sentiment?

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Faber(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

You create topic, you keep defending your topic, you don't want other people opinions to stand. And yet you claim you are not an APC supporter. Your actions gave you away, you have been stupefied already, but you don't know.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Pierocash:
Uba brothers were stronger than Tinubu in Anambra to the point that even Obj who was the president then advised Obi to forget the case that he can never win. But Obi Proved him wrong.

Tinubu is strong we agree, but he is not the owner of Supreme Court, neither is he the owner of Nigeria.

On what will happen if the petition of Obi is thrown out? Well,I do not know what will happen but something positive will happen to Nigeria

Smile.....You are an incurable optimist and that is good in a society like Nigeria where everything is so negative.

Some of us are realists and dont place our hopes on some bright utopian future unless we see concrete evidence of it.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am not wailing. The destruction of Nigeria will affect everybody. You think it is only about those you hate? I shake my head for you.

I am having a discussion with other Peter Obi supporters like myself.

Well, if u mean well for Nigeria pls present a well meaning Nigerian to lead us, not Obi or atiku or Bulaba.

These people are of the same tendencies..

Should I shock u, obi performed below par wen he was governor and u want me to vote him...nooooo

Let obi leak his wound, I am sure it's karma paying him with kind

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Pierocash(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Smile.....You are an incurable optimist and that is good in a society like Nigeria where everything is so negative.

Some of us are realists and dont place our hopes on some bright utopian future unless we see concrete evidence of it.
the word realist is a relative term. What is real to you maybe a fairy tale to others.

The examples I sited their are real time events that occured ,not some tales of Nollywood .

Anyone is free to believe what suites him
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Faber:

You create topic, you keep defending your topic, you don't want other people opinions to stand. And yet you claim you are not an APC supporter. Your actions gave you away, you have been stupefied already, but you don't know.

Check the threads on my profile. I hate APC for what it has done to this country. It is an insult to call me an APC operative. To start with, i am not a muslim or part of the elite, so how can i support APC as an ordinary Nigerian?

The crux of my argument is that other Obidents have a blind faith in the courts despite clear evidence that they have gone rogue over the years. Like all Nigerian institutions, they have been affected by the corrosive components of corruption. You cant just have blind faith that the courts will do justice for Obi and Nigerians when Tinubu has bought everybody. They have even begun plans for their inauguration. Do you think the courts are stronger than this people? You need evidence to support your rebuttal. I am not some APC dunce paid 30k per month to defend illegality and injustice, i am a free roaming, educated Nigerian.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Well, if u mean well for Nigeria pls present a well meaning Nigerian to lead us, not Obi or atiku or Bulaba.

These people are of the same tendencies..

Should I shock u, obi performed below par wen he was governor and u want me to vote him...nooooo

Let obi leak his wound, I am sure it's karma paying him with kind

So who can we present now? Obi was the best among the bunch but he was rigged out.

As for your claim that he performed below par in Anambra, i never lived there and i cannot verify your claim. But personally, i feel he is a decent candidate and he possesses the competence, character and capacity to helm Nigeria at this critical juncture after the APC completely killed tthe country for 8 years. It is unfortunate that those he is battling against are stronger than our institutions.

I dont want to go to my personal diagnosis of Nigeria's core problem. It is filled with biases, animosity and perhaps bigotry so i wont go there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: "I Left The UK In 2025......" Peter Obi / Ojukwu's Mother: Which Village And State Was She From? / Kyari Confirms Port Harcourt Refinery To Take Off In December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.