Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (12566 Views)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Femisol(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
BAT himself, the man who ignores his detractors 24/7.

The name that sells newspapers freely and made media houses rich.

Brought traffic to websites and blog right before campaigns.

He single handedly installed a Vice-President of the largest black nation.

Finally became the President-elect to pepper 🌶 them grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by bewla(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

most she Vote
Lose your life we move on Nigeria savior

Color cloth and big blaster who. See you only you and your children if you get any

Die them move on
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Alliswell248: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
Osinbajo is miles better than Tinubu. Many Yorubas detest Tinubu because of his corrupt ways.

You are lying Sir.
We don't detest our people.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by fareed69(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
Osinbajo is miles better than Tinubu. Many Yorubas detest Tinubu because of his corrupt ways.

Okay.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Okoroawusa: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Geraldnoise:
This man would have been the best for the job
That's a lie. You will still not have voted for him.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Softmirror: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:

cheesy DIS ONE HAS BEEN CRYING FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS OF HIS LIFE WILL YOU CONTINUE TO CRY FOR THE NEXT 4/8 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN BITTERNESS BE BECAUSE OF SOME ELSES SUCCESS.

MIND YOU, NO BI TODAY OSIBANJO START DEY PRAY FOR TINUBU Corridon.

grin grin

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him.

I pray for you, Ashiwaju, that as your days so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be in Jesus Mighty name, amen!" PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

After watching the video below. Nigerians should be glad to have voted the BEST MAN according to Osinbanjo's own remarks about and prayers for ASIWAJU AHMED TINUBU. It's sad how Osinbanjo got carried away from the REALITY he himself confessed about TINUBU on his birthday. Watch the video below.
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7YS7n520nc

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by fareed69(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
nony43:
And BAT daughter is 61

Okay.
You have her birth certificate?
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Menezandy: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Mr president elect please arrest Simon ekpa that guy is mad
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by AnyanwuSilas: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
bewla:
most she Vote
Lose your life we move on Nigeria savior

Color cloth and big blaster who. See you only you and your children if you get any

Die them move on

You can write in Yoruba let me use Google translator
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Softmirror: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by letitrainnow(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by bewla(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You can write in Yoruba let me use Google translator
no use Google. Map am ni

If any person die
We no send Nigeria will move on

I no they politics to fight or get kill

Fufu still sweet for my mouth
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by samfrancis1(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
for inside your small head.. if osibanjo was asked.. I bet he wouldn’t want to say what you just said..
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Yinmu. The prayers did not come from the bottom of his earth. Na hi service.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Toluwanise247(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
God bless the birthday man
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless progressive supporters
God bless Nigerians
God bless all our voters
God bless INEC
God bless all candidates that contest
God bless those that won
God bless those that loss
God bless nairaland users
God bless you
God bless me 🙏❤️🥰
Congratulations long life in good health
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Dpleaser: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
We Yorubas love Tinubu pls stop hating on people and stop generalizing your personal view on others

Corridon:
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
samfrancis1:
for inside your small head.. if osibanjo was asked.. I bet he wouldn’t want to say what you just said..
says who? Keep pretending as if you don't know the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by olamike02: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
How's that your wahala. Which court has convicted him of corruption.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Ayim99221: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2023
🤷🙋
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ChristianMuslim: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday Asiwaju of Nigeria.. Age gracefully sir...
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

See mouth like pomo... She go sabi abuse husband as I dey look am so
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Larryndelaw: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:
Wetin concer igbo with our matter
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by drdeath: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Gkay1 post=122141196]The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
God nor dey answer dis kind of prayer.[/quo
Na you be God.
Ahmadioha kill u there!
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by drdeath: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Gkay1 post=122141196]The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
God nor dey answer dis kind of prayer.[/qu
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by McSatoshi: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2023
!!
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Thomasankara(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2023
[/color]so how old is remi Tinubu[color=#770077]
nony43:
And BAT daughter is 61
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Carlylepneuma: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Obj d man of contradictions, snake under d grass...
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by oluwatis: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023

Wrong notion: can a bad tree produce a good fruit? Tinubu is corrupt he made visionary leader out of him like osinbanjo, fashola, fayemi, aregbe and the likes.
If you don't like president elect stop projecting him bad. Whatever he has used his youthful age for let it be between him and God.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by shinealight(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:

You mean “Alledged” corrupt ways!!
He who accuses must prove beyond reasonable doubt…..not go around bad-mouthing people out of envy and jealousy! cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Adelekan40(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday Alhaji Bola Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by daygee12: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Corridon:

Yes we agree that he will do better in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibo Businessmen Are Relocating Home / Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.