Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (19760 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Festus Keyamo Celebrates 51st Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Arabk25: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
This man will land himself in trouble one days wit all these unguarded utterances. Talking is free but we should be mindful of some certain things will spill out. So what he's trying to tell the whole world on twitter now is that Nigeria presidency is been installed and not voted for. God help this country cause they've so messed her up
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by 7brigade: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
This man has a lot wonders,that should be among d greatest wonders of d world in history

A man whose academic and birth history was ransacked and stolen by military and was never traced or retrieved after exile in 1993,

A man who mistakingly with having several numerous apartments available for Chevron worker,in Chicago to share apartment with notorious and wanted drug dealer in the us

A man whose real and biological brothers and school classmate are yet to be known or identified,in some quterers it was alleged they all died in Nigeria civil war ...what a wonder

A man who sat in house and having rest with his family ....two bullion vans containg stacks of cash fully loaded lost its way and came visiting...God is great
Happy birthday day sir ...baba u too much
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by hafal2020: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
None of his children is 61. His eldest daughter, FOLASHADE TINUBU was born on 17th June, 1976. Tinubu's first child, late KAZEEM OLAJIDE TINUBU(12 October 1974-31 October 2017).
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by hardbody: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Xvbab7nna:
If you don't close clients & earn $150 within a week using Instagram, I'll send you 10k...I've got Proofs attached

Close me first if e sure for you. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by meum: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Juju70:

Seriously! I promise him 1 brain resetting slap if I meet him anywhere ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Ekpaaaa!
You no go fit. Na just talk.

If you see am now na look you go just Dey look am. You no go fit call am Senior Advocate of Nโ€ฆ
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by naija4life247: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Sandalili

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

Okay, we have heard your crying and wailing. Now tell us about your own biological father? What is he?
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Advancedpenis: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
naija4life247:

Okay, we have heard your crying and wailing. Now tell us about your own biological father? What is he?

My brother me self don't know o

But I am sure he is not begging on the road like yours ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by naija4life247: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
updatechange:
Why is nobody talking about Easter
Just less than 2 weeks

Easter marks the death and resurrection of God's only begotten Son, Jesus. It is unforgettable. However, we are currently talking about God's most favourite political juggernaut Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by naija4life247: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

My brother me self don't know o

But I am sure he is not begging on the road like yours ๐Ÿ˜œ

I know, he is somewhere in Europe serving jail term for drugs trafficking
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by naija4life247: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
7brigade:
This man has a lot wonders,that should be among d greatest wonders of d world in history

A man whose academic and birth history was ransacked and stolen by military and was never traced or retrieved after exile in 1993,

A man who mistakingly with having several numerous apartments available for Chevron worker,in Chicago to share apartment with notorious and wanted drug dealer in the us

A man whose real and biological brothers and school classmate are yet to be known or identified,in some quterers it was alleged they all died in Nigeria civil war ...what a wonder

A man who sat in house and having rest with his family ....two bullion vans containg stacks of cash fully loaded lost its way and came visiting...God is great
Happy birthday day sir ...baba u too much

That's the Jagaban Borgu
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by shinealight(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:
Tinubu schemed against GEJ, not because of his patriotic love for Nigerians but for his selfish emilokan ambition. cool

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with Drug Lords in Chicago --Keyamo (Senior Advocate of Nonsense)
Just like Bullion Van lost its way & mistakenly entered Tinubu's house on eve of election. grin

GEJ was behaving like a drunken Sailor overseeing the disappearance of millions of dollars through Dasuki, Dieziani, Fayose, etc.
Some people have short memories! cool cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Advancedpenis: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
naija4life247:

I know, he is somewhere in Europe serving jail term for drugs trafficking

U be good man

At least my father enter plane

Your own still dey sleep with agidi sellers for road side? ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Lingudy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Keyamo the sweet talker cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Basic123: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
jaxxy:
People are not giving buhari or others and more importantly Jonathan credit for 2015 elections. They think it was all tinubus scheme. lol

Even the grace of God he mentioned he doesn't mean it.
OBIDIENTS actually made us to know that.

Was your campaign point not that he brought buhari?

You people raised Tinubu to this enviable status with your HATE!
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Basic123:

OBIDIENTS actually made us to know that.

Was your campaign point not that he brought buhari?

You people raised Tinubu to this enviable status with your HATE!

he brought buhari but not only him and we have stated it. others like Sowore, atiku, saraki who helped buhari in 2015 have all repented..

tinubu remain say buhari must pay him back for his support.
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by israelmao(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
updatechange:
Why is nobody talking about Easter
Just less than 2 weeks

Because it has been postponed
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Slurity(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:
Tinubu schemed against GEJ, not because of his patriotic love for Nigerians but for his selfish emilokan ambition. cool

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with Drug Lords in Chicago --Keyamo (Senior Advocate of Nonsense)
Just like Bullion Van lost its way & mistakenly entered Tinubu's house on eve of election. grin
You can hate and call him any name you like but the fact remains that the grace of God upon his life is overwhelming and too mighty to be hidden. A man that has NEVER lost election. A man that remove kings, make kings and made himself king. If you fear God, respect Tinubu.
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Juju70(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
meum:

You no go fit. Na just talk.

If you see am now na look you go just Dey look am. You no go fit call am Senior Advocate of Nโ€ฆ

Lol d guy jus dey misbee seriously! I no even wan see am sef! E go jus spoil my day.
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by meum: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Juju70:

Lol d guy jus dey misbee seriously! I no even wan see am sef! E go jus spoil my day.
Lol
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Kubin: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
nony43:
BAT was 69 in 2012 and 71 in 2023 lol. His daughter is 61 presently.
APC miracle,it can only happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by emerged01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu can be whatever people accuse him of but he has never been proven to be one. At first people made me hate him but I realised there is no need.
I realised as leader you cant go far in pursuit of greatness if you dont listen to your follower and if you cant make sacrifice for your followers they wont be loyal to you.this two things made Tinubu who he is today .
After his tenure 2007,he could ran for senate but he didnt,he could have decamped to be a minister in other pary but he didnt. He made men. He gave lot of people below him the privilege to grow.
While he watched them growing,he built bridges and formed allies to defeat and install a president. He waited,focused and ceased the opportunity to be who he is today.
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Okhuadams(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

I don't hide cocaine to sniff during primaries thereby shouting Bulaba due to side effects
Are you a glorious saint
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Advancedpenis: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okhuadams:
Are you a glorious saint

There is nothing like a glorious saint

Search the meaning of glorious then search the meaning of saint

Stop buying Bola Ahmed Tinubu cocaine instead sniff rice
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by usagee36: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is no more. You guys open up.
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus keyamo has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his 71st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1641001242263445509?s=20

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
The word SCHEME.!!!

This man sef...
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by lagosrd: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus keyamo has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his 71st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1641001242263445509?s=20

Fraudulent mindset as usual
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by IfnobeGod20: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
Keyamo don buy market from our noisy neighbors today, then go insult him tire
He already insulted him as a man with no character, there is no need anyone insulting again.
A SAN with no principle.

Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by updatechange(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
naija4life247:

Easter marks the death and resurrection of God's only begotten Son, Jesus. It is unforgettable. However, we are currently talking about God's most favourite political juggernaut Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire

You mean the jagaban rave has overrode it?
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by updatechange(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
israelmao:

Because it has been postponed

Really Till when and whatโ€™s the reason?
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by israelmao(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
updatechange:

Really Till when and whatโ€™s the reason?
Don't you know that Chickens are on strike?
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Okhuadams(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

There is nothing like a glorious saint

Search the meaning of glorious then search the meaning of saint

Stop buying Bola Ahmed Tinubu cocaine instead sniff rice
Thanks for the correction. But still in still are you've saint. Mr beans sniffer
Re: Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ijeoma727: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why is nobody talking about Easter Just less than 2 weeksWhy is nobody talking about Easter Just less than 2 weeks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. / DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.