Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police (28394 Views)

Why Portable May End In Prison� / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Akeem1759(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Seun you posted yesterday you are going to work or even ban all the children on here turn tribal bogots. Every thread now is always about Igbo, afonja and all sort of derogatory words and name calling.

The Nairaland we joined many years ago is quite educative, rich in information, love and Unity. Please work on this forum Seun, majority of the learned and matured ones are really getting tired and thinking of opting out already. You all kids should grow up please. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by omonnakoda: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Was it at his property?
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
He is a celebrity.

At the end of the day, police will snap picture with Zazuu after he don settle dem wella
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Slurity(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
So the NPF can still prosecute offenders, but musiliu akinsanya aka oluomo mc whose threats, resulted to injury, deaths and destruction was termed a joke by the same Olumuyiwa adejobi.
Mc olumo is still walking free and constituting a nuisance in lagos.

In a nation that works, the force PRO Olumuyiwa adejobi by now should be on suspension or should have put in his resignation.

Do we really have a country?
A tinubu presidency will dissolve Nigeria.

The new Nigeria must be born.
I know you must find a way to end your post with attacking Tinubu and his Presidency. This news is about Portable, You drive it toward Mc, then drive it toward Tinubu. What will be your joy if Tinubu's presidency resolve Nigeria? Do you hate Nigeria or its Tinubu that you hate that much. In case you don't know, what you are doing is what is called WITCHCRAFT. Hatred has consumed your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by sweetkev(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slurity:
I know you must find a way to end your post with attacking Tinubu and his Presidency. This news is about Portable, You drive it toward Mc, then drive it toward Tinubu. What will be your joy if Tinubu's presidency resolve Nigeria? Do you hate Nigeria or its Tinubu that you hate that much. In case you don't know, what you are doing is what is called WITCHCRAFT. Hatred has consumed your soul.
I can't believe someone would love a man like Theifnnubu
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Epinbiz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by damkin24(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
So the NPF can still prosecute offenders, but musiliu akinsanya aka oluomo mc whose threats, resulted to injury, deaths and destruction was termed a joke by the same Olumuyiwa adejobi.
Mc olumo is still walking free and constituting a nuisance in lagos.

In a nation that works, the force PRO Olumuyiwa adejobi by now should be on suspension or should have put in his resignation.

Do we really have a country?
A tinubu presidency will dissolve Nigeria.

The new Nigeria must be born.
You're still very much in pain about Jagaban sweet victory
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Quaddafi29: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Taaaaa, how can you prosecute an APC rascal? Can you touch MC Oluomo? Na dey same specie
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Aarenaija: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
See what Nigeria Police has been reduced to and by extension our institutions. "Maybe prosecuted"
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by JoiGeeva(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why will he face prosecution when he worked for APC.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by DaddyCash: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Preposterous!
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Evergreen12345(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Exactly what I wanted to say, they can't do shit

LOL
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Corridon: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegacyB:

We know say u Dey whine yourself. But name the best 3 artists in Nigeria.
Portable and the rest.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Bleeel002: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Not the first time we're hearing of such empty threats. Like play like play this guy just fade same way he blow.
I don't like his behaviors personally but say d guy don dey fade na lie, he is getting more famous by the day.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Caleb15(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
I came... I saw... I conquered., now what am i going to do
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by FireUpNow(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Portable cannot manage success and fame. His local content just refuse to go
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by ayotade09(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
But they can come and arrest him without a warrant with full weaponry because a yahoo guy wrote a petition
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by DonTim1: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
MisterGrace:
grin The police should leave the guy abeg.

But that's not my concern at the moment.

The thing is, I do not know how Tinubu intend to balance this, but it is very likely that the president, vice president, senate president, speaker house of representatives, secretary to the government of the federation will all be muslims.

I wonder how Tinubu intend to balance this.

Every Friday, Nigeria will just go to mosque grin
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by mkoabiola: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
I knew they Wil deal with him

U can't fight d police and get away with it

He de claim fake super star 2hen u are not wizkid or davido
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by chaloskyx: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Look at that word MAY even the police are a confused bunch you went to arrest some one but you are not even sure of the reasons for the arrest you see why they call the country a Zoo any way carry on officer
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Slurity(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
sweetkev:
I can't believe someone would love a man like Theifnnubu
If you hate Tinubu, then you don't respect God's grace upon his life. An ordinary man that make kings and remove kings and also make himself king. I don't know your religion o but just pay attention to Tinubu's achievements, You will agree with me that only God can make him achieve what he has been achieving in Nigeria. You may still choose to hate him but respect God through Tinubu
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Gbadespet(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegacyB:

We know say u Dey whine yourself. But name the best 3 artists in Nigeria.

Na you dey mind the ode,e know go fit name am ....
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by DaddyJapan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
What is good for Ice Prince is good for Portable, no?
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by basadenet: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
From indication it has shown that this portable guy can't manage fame and if his unruly and uncultured behavior continue, he may end up in the gulag. He is not decent person by all standard.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by TheGift: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/29/viral-video-portable-may-face-prosecution-behaviour-unruly-police/

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7631441/police-invade-portables-bar-arrest

"Portable MAY...." in other words portable "MaY likely not " face prosecution as His behavior was no where as unruly, tribalisitic and Genocidic as Mc Oluomo's behavior.

Oh! I forgot, M C Oluomo was only joking, according to the police spokesperson.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by BuiltforTruth1: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Our Police officers needs to be well trained in their approach with Civilians. Portable stated it in the Video that you violently chased all his customers out from the bar, all in the bid to convey your arrest warrant, why that act?
Yoou still went ahead to tell him that he is Under arrest. Abeg, make guys watch the videos before passing ill-judgement on Mr. Portable.
The guy knows his right, that's all I See.
Were you (NPF Team) guys expecting Civility with such an uncouth approach. Lol!
He said the right thing was to honourably invite him and then watch whether he honours the Invite or not? Is it difficult to adhere to?
Or if Portable was a Top Politician, is that how he would be approached.
In Portables voice from Video. 'If to say I no get confidence, na so I go follow my Customers run' when you wielded your Gun at them.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by AYNL: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yes, he was unruly
But what was the reason for the attempted arrest?
We can't say because he's a known rude character, he should just get arrested unjustly without any cogent reason
He's human that knows his right too ffs
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by bigcasava1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
What do you expect from MC oluomo products. Animalistic behavior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Nina's 22nd Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage Attends The 'New York Fashion Week' In Style (Photos) / Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.