Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue (4140 Views)

Opay Users Please Share Your Experience With The Customer Care / Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
OPAY USERS PLEASE HELP AS THIS IS URGENT

Please how can I change the name on my OPAY account?

While creating my account I wasn't allowed to choose/type a name for myself. My name got fixed in automatically. I'm guessing this happened as a result of my NIN which I supplied as means of verification.

I have followed instruction given by the customer service but I noticed that when I click "profile" and click "Edit" the name field is unclickable.

I have tried opening another account, with a different phone number just because of this only to find out I was still given same name in the new account (maybe because I used the phone number not NIN as a means of verification this time)

Please I'm currently stuck as I need to make a transaction with a bank not mine.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello can someone help out please?
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Berrityga: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
So wet in come make you blurr your name?? We wan tiff your name?? Name where no correct you still dey blurr am. Oya see help nah

1 Like

Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
So wet in come make you blurr your name?? We wan tiff your name?? Name where no correct you still dey blurr am. Oya see help nah

No I'm just trying to hide my identity nothing else.

But I left the last letter of the second name field just to let you guys know it's not clickable (the cursor missing)
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Power14: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
U cannot change your name because of the nin u summited
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Power14:
U cannot change your name because of the nin u summited

So what option would I have choosen if I wanted to be able change my name?
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by BOLUWATIFE2: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na to transfer go opay to opay
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
BOLUWATIFE2:
Na to transfer go opay to opay

The transfer is not really the issue though but the name change.

here customer service has to be one of the worse as they don't have live support. 😐

Even I used my NIN as means of verification they have no right to fix in a name for me
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by EzeAnambra: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dafungames:

The transfer is not really the issue though but the name change.

here customer service has to be one of the worse as they don't have live support. 😐

Even I used my NIN as means of verification they have no right to fix in a name for me
Open a new account with another phone number,skip the part of verification,Fill in the form on the next page. Note: without verification your account will be limited max of 300k and 50k daily transaction
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Dafungames: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
EzeAnambra:
Open a new account with another phone number,skip the part of verification,Fill in the form on the next page. Note: without verification your account will be limited max of 300k and 50k daily transaction

Thanks for the suggestion appreciate.

I tried opening another account with another number but this this time I used the phone number as means of verification only to find out they still fixed in the first name in the first account for me.

Thanks for suggestion though i will with another phone number to see if that part can be skipped.
Re: OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue by Ikaeniyan0: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dafungames:
OPAY USERS PLEASE HELP AS THIS IS URGENT

Please how can I change the name on my OPAY account?

While creating my account I wasn't allowed to choose/type a name for myself. My name got fixed in automatically. I'm guessing this happened as a result of my NIN which I supplied as means of verification.

I have followed instruction given by the customer service but I noticed that when I click "profile" and click "Edit" the name field is unclickable.

I have tried opening another account, with a different phone number just because of this only to find out I was still given same name in the new account (maybe because I used the phone number not NIN as a means of verification this time)

Please I'm currently stuck as I need to make a transaction with a bank not mine.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Why do you want to change your name?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speaker Charges / Inflation Declines For 12th Consecutive Month To 15.13% / Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.