Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East (4959 Views)

This Is A Police Station In Kwali, Abuja, Nigeria's Federal Capital Territory. / General Murtala's Speech On Creation Of New Federal Capital / Moving The Federal Capital Territory From Abuja To Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
I THINK ITS TIME TO MOVE THE FEDERAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA TO THE EAST, MAYBE ENUGU STATE, SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY FOR THE NORTH TO GO THEIR WAY WHEN THEIR TROUBLE BECOMES UN BEARABLE FOR NIGERIA.

SECONDLY , THIS WILL HELP RAPIDLY DEVELOPING THE EAST AND STRENGTHENING NIGERIAN ECONOMY. IT WAS IN LAGOS NOW ABUJA ITS TIME TO MOVE IT TO THE EAST.

MAY BE WHEN IT IS MOVED TO THE EAST THIS NORTHERN POLITICIANS WHO FEEL THEY ARE BORN TO RULE WILL BE HUMBLED AND KNOW THAT IF THEY STAY OUT OF NIGERIA THAT WE CAN STILL DO WITHOUT THEM. THE REASON WHY THEY ARE CAUSING ALL THESE INSECURITY IS BECAUSE THE CAPITAL IS IN THE NORTH, IF IT MOVES TO THE EAST THEN THOSE IN THE NORTH WILL NEED A VISA AND THOROUGH SCREENING BEFORE THEY GET TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

MY OPINION WHAT DO YOU THINK?.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by nduchucks: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
East ko, Middle East ni. cheesy
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by T8ksy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes ke!! Why not.

I propose Nnewi - the ikemba's hometown. grin
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by jason123: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
I though Calabar was once the Federal capital?? So what "East" are you talking about?
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by seanet02: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
You ibos ef, after getting the Kidnapping Capital at Aba and the the Human Eating Capital at Owerri, na wetin you want again?
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by htajz: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
seanet02:

You ibos ef, after getting the Kidnapping Capital at Aba and the the Human Eating Capital at Owerri, na wetin you want again?
T8ksy:

Yes ke!! Why not.

I propose Nnewi - the ikemba's hometown. grin

as usual yoruba slaves are already out to defend their hausa/fulani masters, morons without shame.
back to op i dont think it should be moved to anywhere ,abuja is in the middle belt region, if nigeria breaks up the people of that region who are majority christians will decide who to join, relocating the capital can only occur when thing are stable right now there too many wahala to deal with in naija.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Ufeolorun(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
The way most of you slice and dice Nigeria based on flimsy primordial sentiments is quite funny grin
I will be willing to drive the crane that will remove aso rock,mount it on a spacecraft and ship it Eastward grin
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by T8ksy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
htajz:

as usual yoruba slaves are already out to defend their hausa/fulani masters, morons without shame.

[color=#000099[i]Wetin dey worri dis small pikin sef?

Abi, u won gag mi ni? which one bi yoruba slaves and fulani masters?

Abegi, carry go jo with inherent idiocy. Na ur papa dey like to lick mallam blok.os ke.

Another mass-produced mo.ron from Nnewi.[/i]][/color]
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by htajz: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
T8ksy:

[color=#000099[i]Wetin dey worri dis small pikin sef?

Abi, u won gag mi ni? which one bi yoruba slaves and fulani masters?

Abegi, carry go jo with inherent idiocy. Na your papa dey like to lick mallam blok.os ke.

Another mass-produced mo.ron from Nnewi.[/i]][/color]

your colour no work again, heediot , the people wey capital dey their land never talk na yoruba wan talk for them, shameless thing, as usual anything east is igbo to you.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by T8ksy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
htajz:

your colour no work again, heediot , the people wey capital dey their land never talk na yoruba wan talk for them, shameless thing, as usual anything east is igbo to you.

You see why i labelled you a mo.ron, now?

The poster argued that the capital should be moved to the east and along that line of thought, i proposed Nnewi. What was wrong in that?

Abi, i do not have the right as a member of this dumb contraption to offer my own opinion on the subject matter?

I guess you 're just looking for an excuse to spew your usual expletives.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by ektbear: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
Even better would be each zone having its own capital.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by yarodin: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

Wise statement, but we all know our politicians and so called leaders will never agree to such.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by T8ksy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

Yes o ! Even better if we just go our seperate ways.

As its obvious (afer 50 yrs of self rule) that we are no good, together.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Plutarch: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
I think d South African method is gud. It has 3 capitals each represent diff arm of govt. We can have d executive in abj,legislative in enugu n d judiciary in ibadan
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mekaboy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
NNEWI IS TO COMMERCIAL FOR THE FEDERAL CAPITAL, MAY BE ONE OF THE MINISTRIES WILL BE BUILD THERE. AS SOON AS THIS CAPITAL IS MOVED THE NORTHERN BORN TO RULE MADNESS WILL STOP, THEY WILL CHANGE FROM BOKO HARAM TO "HARAM HARAM " grin grin
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mekaboy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
PLUTARCH THATS ALSO A NICE IDEA, WE CANT HAVE IT ALL IN THE NORTH . IF THE CAPITAL REMAINS IN THE NORTH IT WILL BE EASY FOR THESE NORTHERNERS TO BRING SHAME TO NIGERIA, ANY SMALL THING THEY ENTER ABUJA AND THROW BOMB, ITS A DISGRACE.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mitofag: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
Plutarch:

I think d South African method is gud. It has 3 capitals each represent diff arm of govt. We can have d executive in abj,legislative in enugu n d judiciary in ibadan

e no go better for you. The executive should be in Ibadan. Whatever happens to the rest I dont care. Bewareee o dogi ooo
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mekaboy(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2011
LOL, U WANT THE FLOOD TO CARRY OUR OUR CAPITAL? grin grin
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by stagger: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2011
Can the OP tell me where in the East there is a single town with good roads, not to talk of decently planned housing and stuff like you have in the FCT?

The East is a dungeon. Why would anyone want to move the capital there? Methinks OP needs to have his head examined for even contriving such a thought.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2011
As usual
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Desz: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2011
Watin east dey produce? No be only capital. If d capital was to be moved it should be to any part of the niger delta,because na we dey fund dis country since.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by manchy7531: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2011
Laugh wan swell my belle, igbos una no go kill me for nairaland.

well this is the beauty of nairaland, U get to meet people of all character that has made naija a very diverse character.(East west south). i will urge all nairalanders not to take this from a tribal dimension but from a humorous view, southern naija i heal OO (East west south),
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by olubabajc(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2011
Is beta dey move it to togo so u guys will stop fight here
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by manchy7531: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2011
Laugh wan swell my belle, igbos una no go kill me for nairaland.

well this is the beauty of nairaland, U get to meet people of all character that has made naija a very diverse character.(East west south). i will urge all nairalanders not to take this from a tribal dimension but from a humorous view, southern naija i heal OO  (East west south),
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by denony(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2011
all of you just dey blab
the plan is going on now, as am talking to you
na for my village wey them dey bring the FCT come
even my small portion of land i contribute am join so that
i will occupy one flat inside the FCT
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by mjconcept(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2011
Yes i agree Enugu,Ibadan,Abuja,and Benue should be made capital i think with this a great development will emerge cos no one will complain so.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2011
seanet02:

EWU NA AMAGHI IHE , MUO THERE angry angry angry angry angry
jason123:

I though Calabar was once the Federal capital?? So what "East" are you talking about?
WAS CALABAR EAST, ABI U NO GET SENSE angry angry angry angry angry
I HATE SOME PEOPLE'S REASONING angry angry angry
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2011
Una wan kidnap president abi ? The same east that is the second most unsafe region in Nigeria after the North ? East ko,middle belt ni.
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Una wan kidnap president abi ? The same east that is the second most unsafe region in Nigeria after the North ? East ko,middle belt ni.
we kidnap , not killing cool cool cool
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2011
keep dreaming, nigeria will never break up,
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

we kidnap , not killing cool cool cool
Proudly ibo.i trust you but i just can't imagine how the breaking news will be if the president of nigeria is being kidnapped in iboland by an iboman ?
Re: Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East by nellaluv(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2011
Biko make una keep una FCT, east ko elugu ni. I'm too young to die ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hawking, Begging Banned From Yobe Checkpoints / Photo Of DPO Having Amorous Affairs With A Lady In His Office Leaks / 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.