Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode (34565 Views)

What Would A War Between The Alliance Of Russia & China Vs USA & NATO Look Likek / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Penguin2: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whether anyone likes it or not one thing is clear: this is a new Nigeria where UNITY is the watchword & where the newly-established alliance & new-found trust between the people of the SW & the people of the North shall NEVER again be BROKEN. TOGETHER we can withstand ANY storm.
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1641372009488699393?t=7HdWTY14lF7hDTgbTvhj-g&s=19

Femi Fani Kayode has stated that nobody will break the new found trust between the north and the Southwest.

He goes to infer that the APC/Tinubu is trying to build a new Nigeria of North and Southwest.

The implication is that the Southeast and the Southsouth have no place in Tinubu’s government.

So, if you are from the Southeast or Southsouth and you are supporting Tinubu, it’s time to ask yourself some existential questions.

Hopefully this will get to Wike and co.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bobloco: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Then allow the Biafrans to go, is that too much to ask

500 Likes 50 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by BOSSkesh(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ffk is like an almajiri Give him food and watch him sing your praises

423 Likes 32 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Racoon(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yeah! You were talking against the British govt because they refused to support the fraudulent election that want to bring a drug lord into power. After all your past epistles chronicling all the atrocities of the feudal power lords?

Guess you still remember that the fulanis that have & are still ravaging the SW that your people are fleeing to Benin Republic? "...In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power...."

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: "Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings."
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

The corn you people are cooking is already done. You will surely eat, but alone. 1966 is beckoning again. Continue sir.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by abobote: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who still take this one serious

45 Likes

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by meum: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
This short fuse man should just SHUT UP!

Why make such comment in a country trying to unite in spite of previous & recent happenings?

APC please withdraw his food. The man don Dey mis-yarn

P.S. what if FFK doesn’t get an appointment in a Tinubu government? Your guess is as good as mine😂😂

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jack500: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Nobody is holding you from Biafra, you guys can create Biafra by withdrawing from other part of Nigeria and concentrate on your region, no one can stop you from doing that.

You are all deceiving yourself, you never ready

360 Likes 25 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by PointB: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Femi Fani Kayode has stated that nobody will break the new found trust between the north and the Southwest.

He goes to infer that the APC/Tinubu is trying to build a new Nigeria of North and Southwest.

The implication is that the Southeast and the Southsouth have no place in Tinubu’s government.

So, if you are from the Southeast or Southsouth and you are supporting Tinubu, it’s time to ask yourself some existential questions.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

I do not think the Middle Belt are included in the imaginary new Nigeria, and they are also taking note.

I like it when FFK speaks for Tinubu; he's a great guy. Long may he continue to speak/tweet. grin grin grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Urheadmaster(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
This federal foolish Kola nut (FFK) is one of the Nigeria problem
BOSSkesh:
Ffk is like an almajiri Give him food and watch him sing your praises

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by MasterJayJay: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
He is right. Only southwest indigenes and northern indigenes will buy petrol at 85 naira per liter, while the rest will suffer.

FF Kolanut.

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by BlackAdams007: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
I think a referendum won't be necessary again for the East and West.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bobloco: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jack500:

Nobody is holding you from Biafra, you guys can create Biafra by withdrawing from other part of Nigeria and concentrate on your region, no one can stop you from doing that.

Did you say, no one is holding Igbos from having Biafra

Are you making this comment from planet Earth

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Racoon(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Another solemn truth ever spoken.Nigerians were warned but parochial sentiments beclouded our sound sense of judgement.Today, the frightening reality is crystal clear.Nigeria is indeed sitting on a time bomb.A peaceful separation is far better than a inevitable war because “Unity without verity, is no better than conspiracy.” -John Trapp(English philosopher).

However, SWners like Bola Tinubu, Femi Fani-Kayode, Femi Adeshina MURIC, BMC zombies will still blindly defend these killers because as Mr lifeless asslickers they must just eat crumbs that fell from their slavemaster's table.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Dafresh: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jack500:

Is that how to create a country?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by NothingDoMe: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Finally it's getting clearer that SS does not stand for their nonsense.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Flapp478(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ok. In all you do, pls try to remember the suffering and smiling masses. Pls!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by JOemmy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
That has always been the plan all along the apc was actually founded on SE and SS hate.Politicians from the SS/ SE that helped the apc to power are the dumbest u can ever find.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by CharleyBright(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by SkrewYou: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Great!!!! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. They've not been sworn-in, but they've already started marginalising other regions

This is has been their plan, APC is an evil party that has destabilised Nigeria. PDP mày not have played good opposition in the last 8 years, but during their time, from Baba Obj to Yar 'Adua to Gej, there was peaceful coexistence, there was never a time Nigeria has been this divided along region & ethnic lines.
My people from SE & SS make Una get sense o.The ruling evil APC don sideline Una, Start thinking home. If you're from SE with investments outside SE & Igbolands of SS, gradually start to dey bring Ur investment back home, it will not be easy, but gradually & with time you'll get there. Same applies to SS.
Going back to regional government is better than deceiving ourselves with one Nigeria on paper

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bontafa: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
FFK is usually open to use and dump

So no Lele

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jack500: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Did you say, no one is holding Igbos from having Biafra

Are you making this comment from planet Earth

Yes, I am in Nigeria at the moment

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by CharleyBright(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
FFK is a real idiot.
I don't understand why the DSS can lock up this mor0n.
The United Nigeria FFK is envisaging does it only comprise of the North and the SW, and excludes other regions?
Isn't such statement tending towards dividing the country?
This man keep spewing ethnic divisions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jack500: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dafresh:

Is that how to create a country?

Then tell your senators to agitate or lobby for Biafra, anything outside that is a waste of time

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Deprofessional(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
I have saved the tweet for future reference.

We will never forget.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by ganisucks(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Cornfused. Like father, like son. Perennial losers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Deprofessional:
I have saved the tweet for future reference.We will never forget.
Thanks sir. I am with you on this issue

2 Likes

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by ganisucks(f): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This federal foolish Kola nut (FFK) is one of the Nigeria problem
Don't mind him. He's just angry that their employers have abandoned them, and relocated to Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by waldigit: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:
I wonder o. Let these people go. Politicians in Nigeria are useless apes. They swing like pendulum and are not to be taken serious.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by BloomingDale(f): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Did I not make the prediction a few years back that NorthWest and SouthWest including Niger, Kwara and parts of Kogi will form a new nation? We are seeing it right before our eyes. Yoruba and Fulani are one.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bobloco: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jack500:

Yes, I am in Nigeria at the moment

I am surprised but comments suggest otherwise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by BloomingDale(f): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Parts of North Central is not with them and North East will pull out. Only South West and NorthWest and parts of North Central will be one, and will form a new nation. I saw the vision a few years back.

8 Likes

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Shokoloko(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. In all you do, pls try to remember the suffering and smiling masses. Pls!

Yesterday, I cried out to nairaland seeking help to enable us buy my mum's drugs but I am yet to get help. I've tried to reach out to some family members but they are unwilling to help us. My mum is sick with Diabetes, we can't buy the prescribed drugs of over 8k. I'm the first born, still an undergraduate, our dad is late. Life is tough and I pray God touches someone to help me. My mum is my world now
Hello there,
Please repost this message with your original moniker (there is nothing to be ashamed of in trying to save your mother's life), tag me and also mention the account number of the pharmacy for the e-transfer. (you need to find a pharmacy willing to do a cashless transaction even if the cost will be a little more).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.