Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results (43689 Views)

Anambra Presidential Results / Anambra Presidential Election Results / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
I am extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic 🦍
babayinka77:

The only thing you guys know how to do is rain abuse and curses. How can you ever win a national election with this mentality?
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2023
I am extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic quote author=CursedOsuPigs post=122186696]

We know that already.[/quote]
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
I'm extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic
phyllumtopilla:

If this your statement is based on what he just shared then you should also be called what you just called them...."only fools doubt proofs"...
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
I'm extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic
azeezboi:

Una sentiment no go allow una reason well
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
[I'm extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic
author=BabaO2 post=122182219]
Keep quiet, stop arguing like a typical bush man. It is only in SE that presidential votes are more than governorship votes. Governorship and HoA are always local elections, naturally more people expected and are always more passionate to cast their votes for their governorship choices. It is only in SE states the principle is in opposite. Check yourselves for your obvious endemic attitude. [/quote]
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Urheadmaster(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
[I'm extremely happy with the fact that you've got all the time to type this gibberish because I was being sarcastic
author=Timmi post=122181178]

And you Mr. Urheadmaster is the head of the foolish nonentities. [/quote]
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Ganbite: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:
They all rigged but the best rigger won.
That's why the amateur rigger is in court, not challenging the election results, but the integrity of his opponent.

have u read the petitions before saying not challenging the results .. results is part of the petition bro .. pls get your fact right and read to understand... learn the world English and next time make use of Dictionary
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by thesicilian: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

have u read the petitions before saying not challenging the results .. results is part of the petition bro .. pls get your fact right and read to understand... learn the world English and next time make use of Dictionary
Lol. Do you have any beef against punctuation marks?
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
yarimo:
Not anambra state alone, the foolish obi rigg in all south east state and yet he is busy claiming saint undecided
Foolish yarimo
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Organs(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bontafa:
This is what happens when you give audience to a cattle not fit to lace the shoe of OBI

Who compared the vote of kwankwaso?

Idiot

That’s the issue. Always looking down on others thinking you’re superior, that’s why they will always rule over you. Also if Ure educated, you’ll know intelligence wise, or in leadership Obi does not come close in comparison to other leading contenders.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Nordy: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Unfortunate set of individuals within the corridors of power. If Nigeria is well structured this jokers should be at the local govt. liason office. He doesn't even know that Amoda lost woefully in lagos pulling 160,000 as against the rigged number allocated to him. Obi won overwhelming in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.