Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . (1015 Views)

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK / Are You Stressed And Looking For A Way Out? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by Luxythere: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hi there,

This is not a dating request.

I relocated to the UK and will like to increase my social network.

My email address is

Feel free to email me.

My interests are entrepreneurial stuffs , reading, badminton, fashion, having a good laugh and yep i love nandos too.
Re: New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
i sent you an email.
Re: New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by manmustwac(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
ATLgal:

i sent you an email.
so are you based in the u k to because you recently stated in a topic that you were looking for friends in abuja
Re: New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
manmustwac:

so are you based in the u k to because you recently stated in a topic that you were looking for friends in abuja

Mind ya biz? when did I say anything about being based in ABJ? undecided

plus sef are u stalking me?? grin
Re: New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
or that i was looking for friends in ABJ?
Re: New To The Uk And Looking To Make Naija Friends . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
ATLgal:

Mind ya biz? when did I say anything about being based in ABJ? undecided

plus sef are u stalking me?? grin

Your response made me smile! wink

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me Silly, Alhaji Tells Judge / Mum & Dad In D House / A Nairalander Carrying His Baby On His Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.