Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) (31883 Views)

Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Teeroyzimma: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
We all know how food can be somehow strange, right? cheesy
What you might consider delicious as a local, might taste weird to a foreigner.
So, assuming you had a visitor from a foreign country, what Nigerian food(s) would you confidently offer, that you're sure he/she would enjoy? cheesy

For me, without wasting time, I'd start with delicious Boli and fish first and foremost, to get the taste buds rolling.
Something sweet never fails. cheesy
Then, delicious native rice won't be bad.
After that, a couple of other delicious dishes.

What Nigerian food would you offer a foreigner?

Pics by: Mariah_Angel
Nigerians don't rate bole and fish which I find strange
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Teeroyzimma: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oluwatosin6060:
Garri,groundnut ,sugar with cold water
garri garri garri water water water cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Teeroyzimma: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
remsonik:

Amala, gbegiri and ewedu with alot of assorted meat. 🤮

Ofada rice with it's assorted stew
Roasted yam, fried fish with sauce
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stephaniegold:
Ewa Alagbado

Lmao, ... You no giv am email alagbado again? grin grin

Wan yeye master say na corn, agbado e go giv oyibo rotfl grin
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by SoaringLife01: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shuo! whick kain question be this na.
No be wetin I dey chop the Oyibo/Akata and any other foriegner go gregg.
Na correct Banga Soup with Eba na I go put for table for am na.
Dem dey tell person that one.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
My Filipino girlfriend ate fufu with Egusi on our first date.. that one nah 9ja wey mix road enter Asia
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kooldon:

Ekpang-nkwo with better ponmo first before I finish the foreigner with Edikan-ikon Soup with eba.

The man wey father you na correct human being with sense!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ukwa and chicken breast smiley
Mad combo
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Redman44(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Kunu drink. I will introduce them to kunu drink. Thanks.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Unrated900(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Mom007:
Anything but ikokore. sad

Omo yemi
Omo alare
Ewe sooooo
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by juman(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Boli and fish. Never tried it.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by toxtimmy: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Chin chin and biscuit bone

mariahAngel:
We all know how food can be somehow strange, right? cheesy
What you might consider delicious as a local, might taste weird to a foreigner.
So, assuming you had a visitor from a foreign country, what Nigerian food(s) would you confidently offer, that you're sure he/she would enjoy? cheesy

For me, without wasting time, I'd start with delicious Boli and fish first and foremost, to get the taste buds rolling.
Something sweet never fails. cheesy
Then, delicious native rice won't be bad.
After that, a couple of other delicious dishes.

What Nigerian food would you offer a foreigner?

Pics by: Mariah_Angel
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Desusi: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2023
agadez007:
Any Igbo food
Ajokuta ma momi?Eating stone without water?
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Na pounded yam and better okro soup with dry fish.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by BigDawsNet: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2023
My Caucasian friends love My jollof and plantain cooking
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Munzy14:
Corn...Agbado.. grin
We will plant it on red mud
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Rice na Nigeria food?

Anyways, my own na masa & vegetable stew plus kunu geda

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by agadez007(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Desusi:

Ajokuta ma momi?Eating stone without water?
better than ofe manu,ofe ose
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Eagba(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Horokrox:
Ekpang-nkwo and Èdikanikon both suck👎🤮
Why do you say so
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by ObalendeCMS: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Concoction rice with Titus fish.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by femmoy(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Surebami:
Ofada rice but sauce not too hot Sha.

Once the foreigner chews stones, that's the end.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Offpoint1: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2023
grandstar:

Remove the stew. Oyinbo do not like chilly or pepper.

What many term spicy in London will be considered beginners to a child in Nigeria.
Na every Nigerian dish those guys taste dem go dey scream "Spicy"

Dem no dey use pepper cook at all ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by godofuck231: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2023
If its morning , 2 shots of kainkain after brushing ,
2 hours later peper soup and yan with semi ripe plantain .

Noon , ekpankwukwo

Night pounded yam, afang soup with crabs, prawn, shrimps and periwinkle, smoked sea fish

And a maiden to massage his feet and body 2 hours after , if na woman ? Na to carry her ho beach for some skinny dipping and knackering
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Yam porridge
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by excel4us: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Akpu
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
MetroLane:
They

Must

Drink

Garri

and

Kuli Kuli 😤

On God
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by grandstar(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Offpoint1:

Na every Nigerian dish those guys taste dem go dey scream "Spicy"

Dem no dey use pepper cook at all ni? grin

I think only tropical countries grow pepper. That is why Nigerians have a long history of cooking with pepper.

Europe which is temperate cold does not grow pepper. It is only in recent times that eating peppers is becoming quite common for instance in England as you have many minorities such as Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Indians, Nigerians and Jamaicans who love spicy food.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by merrymike47(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stephaniegold:
Ewa Alagbado
ur head is there 😁. How can we link up please? I can pretend to be a foreigner.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by merrymike47(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Rice na Nigeria food?

Anyways, my own na masa & vegetable stew plus kunu geda
what's your exact location in the north? I can pay you a visit this weekend boss

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
merrymike47:
what's your exact location in the north? I can pay you a visit this weekend boss

Potiskum, yobe state.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by DrDunamis(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
uuzba:

Simple correct answer.

Enough of all this "White man is sacred" mentality.
We should always stand for ourselves.
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How do you make your noodles? (picture) / Increase In The Price Of Water / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.