Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder (980 Views)

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Mba At Lagos Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by BIGERBOY1: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
See life, me and kweku go same school study the same course, but the guy they UBS dey rack up 2bn, I dey NL career section dey fyn better job. God dey.

Btw, no ask me my cgpa, me too i pass.
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by chamber2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Check out his secondary school na, did you attend the same?

Anyways, that is life, it's not by strength.

Na God
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by BIGERBOY1: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
I doubt if secondary school has anything to do with this. Am talking about finance at graduate level,
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by yamakuza: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
Time and chance, happeneth to them all.

[s]Now that his position is vacant, you just might be able to step in. Lolz[/s]

Seriously, how come you are in Naija and he wasnt in Ghana? Think thats where you missed the road.

Not to worry, you can always retrace your steps.

He that asks for directions, might will not get lost.
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by chamber2(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
bros an elite secondary school him go lipsrsealed
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by BIGERBOY1: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
No be so, i hate telling this story, but after graduation i got an invitation from one of d global dev banks, d package was mouth watering, out of 2000 dat were shortlisted globally 40 were invited to d banks country HQ, it was at d final interview i took my eyes off the finish line and was eyeing d price, i con Bleep up for final interview. Dats why i hate telling d story. I was almost there but fell off.

That offer would have dwarfed UBS like 5 times, but as i said i still dey market ( i have job but praying for a better opportunity)
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by yamakuza: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Uhmn, we see.

You both had equal opportunities then, and you arent doing too badly either, though things could be better.

[s]Hate to say this, but Ghana discipline shows through again[/s].
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by AjanleKoko: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
BIGER BOY:

No be so, i hate telling this story, but after graduation i got an invitation from one of d global dev banks, d package was mouth watering, out of 2000 dat were shortlisted globally 40 were invited to d banks country HQ, it was at d final interview i took my eyes off the finish line and was eyeing d price, i con bleep up for final interview. Dats why i hate telling d story. I was almost there but fell off.

That offer would have dwarfed UBS like 5 times, but as i said i still dey market ( i have job but praying for a better opportunity)

Well. . . not to worry. Kweku is in jail right now.
Re: Kweku & I:Same Business School, Same Course, One A Ubs Trader The Other A Nlder by mbulela: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Well. . . not to worry. Kweku is in jail right now.
you've got mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Small Business / 10 Smart Ways To Make Yourself Hate Spending Money / I Need Your Help To Succeed As A Radio Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.