Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State (50035 Views)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Tareq1105: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Reinaldo:

Of course they're paid

The same way you were paid when you went to Defence Headquarters begging military to end the 4th republic.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Figger(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by verybadmouth(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nawa ooo. This one will pain OBIdients oooo. Rivers wey Obi still dey brag sey he win don come out say them dey in full support of Tinubu. Tinubu is the master I swear.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Ogsirsolo: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
We the Nigerians will give him with the support of our elected president bola tinubu
Abfinest007:
This idiot is looking for pipeline contract

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Mfetenang: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
I remember how Obedients were fond of using the words " e go shock you" but up till now the Obedients are still in shock 😅🤣🤣😂😂😇

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by raskymonojendor: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
chudez0147:

What you don't know is that most of us in that picture are obidient, we are just there for the money grin
Obidients are dishonest people then, hence why we can't trust you and your candidates in position of authority. It's very important NOT to tie a goat to the yam according to GEJ cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:

Hehehehehehehehej
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Almightyprosper: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Most of you here commenting all time are you guys thinking of your life? 50m for account no be anything oo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Gentew(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

He is looking for the contract for a better Nigeria where you will still benefit .......not for a selfish notion

Then you're being delusional to see PandoraObi as your messiah... Use your fake brain for once!

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Mfetenang: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
I warned Obedients that SS will not support an IPOB candidate but they didn't believe me,now they're crying betrayal. Betrayal is when someone promised you something but later reneged on the promise. SS showed Obedients pepper 😂😂😂

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by dapadawee: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Feyistar:

You can't make your point without calling Obi's supporters?
Yes because Obi are the minority trouble maker. Obi are scantily occupying everywhere. When the real occupiers are ready we take over everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by casualobserver: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Feyistar:

You can't make your point without calling Obi's supporters?

I think his point was specifically about Obi supporters so he had to.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by dapadawee: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:

That guy don't need government approval to take over the pipeline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by blowjohn(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:

Yeah.
And it's already in the pipeline.

So pipe low.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by nony43(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by dapadawee: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
thesicilian:

This is not about tribe, Asari is just an opportunist, trying so hard to be noticed by the government. Obviously Buhari didn't have his time, now he's trying to gain the favour of the new president elect. After shouting and shouting that he was the one who arrested Nnamdi Kanu and nobody listened to him, now it's a solidarity walk for someone who can barely walk.
Asari doesn't need buhari attention he already have the attentions of unborn leaders forever he will remain relevant in history of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by puremaker7(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Phantom233:

Don't mind the mentally derailed fat black pig, always be seeking for cheap attention.
Anybody that's not supporting obi is an idiot, you people are pathetic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by nkwoemeka(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
his actions and authrances are always irrelevant .
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Gbogbowa: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
A criminal will aiways join a criminal, indirect way of getting bact at OBJ for arresting him , let see how it goes all of you will be disappointed
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by dapadawee: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
thesicilian:

This is not about tribe, Asari is just an opportunist, trying so hard to be noticed by the government. Obviously Buhari didn't have his time, now he's trying to gain the favour of the new president elect. After shouting and shouting that he was the one who arrested Nnamdi Kanu and nobody listened to him, now it's a solidarity walk for someone who can barely walk.
That man fought and won what belongs to him that man is a billionaire. If to say I be footballer I for be okocha ye, if to say I be president I for be Jonathan, if to say I be militant I for be dokubo e. Everybody call me timaya o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by dapadawee: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Phantom233:

Don't mind the mentally derailed fat black pig, always be seeking for cheap attention.
If them born you well enter delta creek talk this rubbish and die

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Gbogbowa: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
I warned Obedients that SS will not support an IPOB candidate but they didn't believe me,now they're crying betrayal. Betrayal is when someone promised you something but later reneged on the promise. SS showed Obedients pepper 😂😂😂
is Asari dokubo SS, now i know your education is a waste,
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Nchenches: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why is Asari Dokubor still in political campaign, holding rallies, for Tinubu who he sees as Nigeria's President-Elect, if not that he knows that the election which made Tinubu to be president-elect is most deceptive and fraudulent? Aside the deceptive and fraudulent presidential election, Tinubu did not qualify for presidential election in the first place.
Tinubu's drug trafficking offences and certificates forgery disqualified him from contesting for presidential election, if INEC had powers to disqualify a presidential candidate. It is only the courts that have powers to disqualify a presidential candidate. So, no judge anywhere in the world can downplay Tinubu's certificate forgery and drug trafficking offences in the US.

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by chaloskyx: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aww how nice a militant supporting a cocaine dealer and and thug chieftain this is what democracy is all about criminals and corrupt individuals standing up for one another towards a common cause God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Firstcitizen: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abfinest007:
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Johntimo1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]What else do y'all expect from Asari? A criminal will always support a Criminal.....
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Alexis11: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
I remember how Obedients were fond of using the words " e go shock you" but up till now the Obedients are still in shock 😅🤣🤣😂😂😇

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Esedendo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmm. This man don dey book down to take over from tompolo pipeline surveillance contract.
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Blissguts: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
See organic love
Any developer that is not happy should end it by using lagoon or nearest transformer

You guys make it very obvious by the day that only the "developers" are after having a new and better society (Nigeria ).
Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by gawu1: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
inoki247:
This 2023 election wan long....

Election don finish buh still people no wan rest...

Make May sha come mak we enter the Next chapter wetin Buhari use our eyes see don du...
Someone said these similar things on twitter but almost got eaten alive by zomobidogs. So be very careful not to earn their anger here too.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State by Alliswell248: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Andrew Liver Salt party supporters are in severe pain seeing organic love for the President elect fom River State landlord.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.