Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. (513 Views)

The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK / APC Convention: Olusegun Declares For Youth Leadership, Assures Inclusiveness / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Pinkybae: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGbrHZHBrNk

Watch this brilliant Ghanaian youth lawmaker slam the US for their HYPOCRISIES.

None of these analogous ancestors leaders dare not. African nations are held down by these greedy selfish old leaders.

I want to see all of you one day in NASS standing up to the colonizers🤣

IT'S 4 MIN VIDEO.

I added what the US vice president said that he's reacting to. So, you can understand the context of his statement.

What's your thoughts?
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Optional09: 5:52am On Mar 31, 2023
I love this news.. the table is flipping the fVck. Trump is about to be the next nigga on the planet

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Pinkybae: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Optional09:
where is the youth

Please watch the video to the end.
It's only 4 Min.

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Optional09: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Pinkybae:

Please watch the video to the end.
It's only 4 minutes.

Go straight to 2:15
If you don't have enough data.

You were right, i jumped into conclusion. I am strongly convinced Trump is the next president come 2024 and i have no problems with that at all

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Pinkybae: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Optional09:
I love this news.. the table is flipping the fVck. Trump is about to be the next nigga on the planet

No Trump ooo my brother.
We can't deal with that racist anymore 🤣
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Pinkybae: 6:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Optional09:

You were right, i jumped into conclusion

Thank you.
He's so brilliant.
Imagine youth leadership in Africa?
Those thieves will be given their space 🤣
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Optional09: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Pinkybae:

No Trump ooo my brother.
We can't deal with that racist anymore
. If you understand trump, you will realize his type of racism is beneficial to Africans only if we are thinking right. I love trump because he tells you if he doesn’t like you. No games.

African hate trump because they love lies but Democrats lies and says it’s diplomacy.

I love racism because it’s inborn.. Only the wise will understand and live regardless.

Anytime Trump hates on Africans our reaction is to hate on whites in our space they that’s would give us upper hand and we can negotiate on our resources they’re enjoying, it’s simples but the democrats have so conditioned our brains and they told ups men should be fvcking men in Africa. Is that who we are? ast yourself if you are normal.
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Optional09: 6:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Westerhoffe(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Whoa!!!
This dude is a man with metal balls.
Love his soundness and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by theophorus(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Some people think governance is about leading EndSars protest and shouting every other opinion down.

We rust to the US, Canada and UK but refuse to develop our own country.

If our concern is to keep shouting like Dino and Ortom, we may never get anywhere.

But if our Goal is good Governance and a better society, then we toward getting people with such skills into office.
Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Isobug: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Hmm, very vocal

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Pinkybae: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Whoa!!!
This dude is a man with metal balls.
Love his soundness and intelligence.

Very correctđź‘Ť
I was so impressed.
We needs young leaders like that in Africa 🌍
He was afraid they may ban him the US.
He stood up to them.

1 Like

Re: This right here is Why I Crave For Youth Leadership In Nigeria. by Buccalcavity2: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Please what is with this LGBTQ that the Americas are so passionate about? I'm really lost. Why is Africa not this passionate about polygamy or polyandry?

(1) (Reply)

OGUN ELECTION; This Is No Coincidence / Top Trending News In Anambra Now. / Is China Taking Over Nigeria Gradually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.