Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners (13370 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Christistruth03: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobonaire4:

LP didn't win the election. They came third, which in a way was expected.

APC lost, but ended up winning because 1) LP, NNPP and the G5 , all factions in a way of PDP, split the oppostion vote 2) APC stayed united despite opposition within the party to Tinubu. 3) most African elections are lost by the opposition when they are divided 4) rigging does not explain how APC lost the three K states, Lagos, and even the FCT and Osun....and a swathe of the middle belt, and even part of the North east 5) Obi did not campaign well and hard enough, and did not reach out to the Muslim north, and inadvertedly made himself the christian candidate 6) APC and PDP are like Cocacola in terms of advertising.

The Truth is that Peter Obi lost

He couldn't even Produce only 2 Governors in all Nigeria Just to prove to everyone beyond all doubt that he won

Tinubu and APC had 22 Governors

Peter Obi knows that he lost

It just reminds one of Ojukwu who was the first to recognise Ironsi's Coup but absolutely refused to recognise the Northerners Coup and Gowon

Both were Coups

LP and Peter Obi have recognized and Congratulated their own LP Senators and House of Representatives members that were elected during the same Elections but are now Claiming the very same Elections they have already congratulated their people for winning in were rigged and unreliable

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by ElSudani: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu should return the stolen mandate.

You mean Obi's stolen manhood?
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Christistruth03: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
ElSudani:

You mean Obi's stolen manhood?

The real Problem of the Labour party is that they have been very badly infiltrated by IPOB Terrorist Propagandists

There are even many of them on Nairaland who were formerly well known Ipob loud
Speakers that have now become Labour Party Fake News Merchants

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
OfoIgbo:

The ruling party won, because they rigged it.

LP won that election, that's why a military government or an interim government will be better than a Tinubu government.

Agbakoba should also know that there is no provision in our constitution for an undemocratically selected government, like what Tinubu is trying to attempt.
That is the main treason.

Thank you jare, I support anything that will make sure the good will of the people is respected. If that be interim government or military or the court doing due diligence with evidence of the true winner so be it.

We cannot have gross irregularities in an election and you expect people to be quiet.

I will champion anything that will bring the good will of the people at whatever cost.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

The Truth is that Peter Obi lost

He couldn't even Produce only 2 Governors in all Nigeria Just to prove to everyone beyond all doubt that he won

Tinubu and APC had 22 Governors

Peter Obi knows that he lost

It just reminds one of Ojukwu who was the first to recognise Ironsi's Coup but absolutely refused to recognise the Northerners Coup and Gowon

Both were Coups

LP and Peter Obi have recognized and Congratulated their own LP Senators and House of Representatives members that were elected during the same Elections but are now Claiming the very same Elections they have already congratulated their people for winning in were rigged and unreliable

Haba why are you talking like this? Really I'm not a supporter of LP even, I don't have PVC but I could bet my ass this election was clearly rigged. Look at the irregularities with BVAS and IREV and you're talking like this, the aftermath of the presidential election was the people losing confidence in the process, hence what you saw in the governorship elections.

Why was the presidential results difficult to upload and not NASS. Abeg mo day objective always.
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by ElSudani: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

The real Problem of the Labour party is that they have been very badly infiltrated by IPOB Terrorist Propagandists

There are even many of them on Nairaland

You are right, the IPOB terrorists morphed into the Obidient nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Everlastingson: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Keegan:
Reasonable Nigerians say No To Interim Government.

Unreasonable Nigerians rather. Reasonable Nigerians say yes to interim govt till the mandate is recovered.
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by iamdapsyj(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobonaire4:
All in all, the agitation for Interim government shows that people are angry with APC led government

The harsh truth is that more people voted against the ruling party than for the ruling party. The ruling party won because the opposition vote was divided. They should sit up and do better...

You get it exactly......that is what obidients don't want to accept. 13 million people voted for opposition parties against the 8 million that voted for the ruling party.

Like I always say, majority of obidients constitute a generation of people who haven't witness military. Hence, agitation for their return.

Obidients will be alright las las .....

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Ballmer: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who ask you for the nonsense you had to spew. What is the rubbish of more people voting against ? An election held with Tinubu n merging as winning why is your father wailing like a she goat that he is over that ?

Should winner of the election be determined by who majority vote against or who they voted for ? Why do many foolish Igbo find it difficult to use your condemned brain out of bigotry.

Kobonaire4:
All in all, the agitation for Interim government shows that people are angry with APC led government

The harsh truth is that more people voted against the ruling party than for the ruling party. The ruling party won because the opposition vote was divided. They should sit up and do better...

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by johntolu: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
flokii:
The planners of interim government are the sore losers in South Eastern part (with "if I can't have it, noone else will" mentality) and some disgruntled elements in the South West.. we heard their leaked audio saying youths should rise up and that government can kill the youths.. devilish elements who think they own Nigeria and her citizens.

Tinubu should be vigilant and careful with the way he associates with them going forward cos they can do and undo.. the reason they didn't nurse evil plans against Buhari further is because they know Fulanis and how they are united and would definitely retaliate if anything happens to their son. Same can't be said for Yorubas who love self-sabotage more than anything, the likes of Adebanjo, Bode George and co.

Nigeria will work again I believe..

+ & including, Baba Iyabo, 'bad-belle, master', Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Whose fault is it that the fooolish brain dead opposition chose to be divided?
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Ubdavis(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Until now. They cannot point at one person!!
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by udemzyudex(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
favor914:
Labor Party & Ipobians turned Obidients.

How are they going to do it?
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by zelnababa(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
the ppl wey their own don spoiled wan dabaru everything, na lie ASIWAJU must rule. if you no like am go to Ghana or Togo for next four years
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by trappatoni(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Do you people know the implications of interim government, some of us didn't support the ruling governmentbut clamoring for interim government is satanic. Because things didn't go your way...then everything and everywhere must burn....classic satanic trait.

OfoIgbo:

The ruling party won, because they rigged it.

LP won that election, that's why a military government or an interim government will be better than a Tinubu government.

Agbakoba should also know that there is no provision in our constitution for an undemocratically selected government, like what Tinubu is trying to attempt.
That is the main treason.
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by Christistruth03: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Haba why are you talking like this? Really I'm not a supporter of LP even, I don't have PVC but I could bet my ass this election was clearly rigged. Look at the irregularities with BVAS and IREV and you're talking like this, the aftermath of the presidential election was the people losing confidence in the process, hence what you saw in the governorship elections.

Why was the presidential results difficult to upload and not NASS. Abeg mo day objective always.

The NASS and Presidential results were uploaded at exactly very same time

It is very obvious you didn’t watch them being uploaded
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by ManAustin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubu won the match but not the game.

Redoil:

that is a lie
do you know how many people go to bed with empty stomach since APC came to power?

tinubu has won the game so he must sit up
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by elonize(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

You didn't any sense.

Next time, you should
dats y u r not smart
Re: Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners by OfoIgbo: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Injera:

Sniper na only 1 k.Take and die

I took you advice and drank a full bottle of sniper.

But to my surprise, I survived.

Meanwhile, I prefer an interim government than a government that was brought in through fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current List Of State Commissioners Of Police / Pensioners Block Major Road In Calabar, Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements / "No Traces Of Poison, Metals Found In Adeleke" – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.