Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House (2548 Views)

Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by ruffhandu: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House

Tai Balofin, chairman of the APC United States chapter, says Nigerians should not be disturbed by people protesting the emergence of Bola Tinubu as president-elect in front of the White House.

Mr Balofin, in a statement on Thursday, said the chapter had mobilised “true” Nigerians to come out in support of Mr Tinubu’s mandate.
He expressed optimism that those protesting against Mr Tinubu’s emergence as the president-elect would not succeed in their mission to disrupt the peace and stability of Nigeria.
“We wish to inform the public that a group of the Nigerian 2023 presidential election losers are currently protesting at the park in front of the White House,” said the statement.

It added, “It is important to note that the US government is not involved or in support of the protest, as anybody can get approval for a peaceful protest. It is our belief that the Nigerian presidential election was free and fair, and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu won the election.”

The statement pointed out that the majority of Nigerian voters gave the former Lagos governor their mandate, and “no propaganda, manipulation or tissue of lies” can stop his inauguration.
“We want to assure Nigerians that Nigeria will not secede, and it will remain united. We must work together to salvage it,” said Mr Balofin and urged Nigerians to remain calm and peaceful.

The APC chieftain in the U.S. stated that justice would prevail and the mandate the people gave Mr Tinubu at the poll would be respected.
SOurce:https://ibomfocus.com/apc-attack-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by olisaEze(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
"The APC chieftain in the U.S. stated that justice would prevail and the mandate the people gave Mr Tinubu at the poll would be respected."

It’s still unclear why Mr Balorin would want to shoot himself on the foot. If justice should prevail the BAT will have to return the certificate of return to who the people really voted for. I have never seen were winners protest against their own winnings!

15 Likes

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Modifire(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
olisaEze:
"The APC chieftain in the U.S. stated that justice would prevail and the mandate the people gave Mr Tinubu at the poll would be respected."

It’s still unclear why Mr Balorin would want to shoot himself on the foot. If justice should prevail the BAT will have to return the certificate of return to who the people really voted for. I have never seen were winners protest against their own winnings!
Either passenger enter or Dem no enter. A TINUBU go still dey drive us to Oshodi
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by psucc(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
I do not understand again o! So even the people in US who are APC members are also dumb. No remedy in sight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by JagabanBorgu: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
olisaEze:

People voted for him.
Not ur Lienus, u cañ't rob Nîgeriàns of their mandate and give to someone whom they did not vote for.
U cañ't intîmîdàtè Nîgeriàns, becoming a president is not by intimîdàting the people, it's by getting their votes, u càndidàte failed in doing that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Chinjo2: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
I ask you these questions, what is the pedegree of the president of the country you migrated to? Is he a drug barron? Did he forge his age?, Is he linked to the killing of anyone?, Did he lied about his educational qualification? If your answer is no, why then are you enjoying in the US and be supporting Tinubu to be president of Nigeria where you don't reside?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by opamoses1: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
We are not disturbed. They protesters can keep wasting their time as long as they don't storm the Capitol like Trump's supporters. cheesy
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Lionize: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
olisaEze:

According to you abi?
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by greatiyk4u(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Never seen a restless winner like this in my life.

Something tragic will happen soonest

This I have seen

9 Likes

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
US government knows that the drug lord did not win the election. They watch how event unfold the day of the election, voters intimidation, and how Yakubu Eye-Neck chairman hurriedly announced him INEC select in odd hour.

You will never have peace ofthe mind unless you return the peoples mandate to the rightful owner.

3 Likes

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
opamoses1:
We are not disturbed. They protesters can keep wasting their time as long as they don't storm the Capitol like Trump's supporters. cheesy

Wether they storm Capitol or not, foreign media is covering the event and those in Capitol are watching it life.

1 Like

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by didroon43: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Make the man go sleep, how does apc want to do it. They rigged the man in, Nigerians don't like him. Let me see how they want to do it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
How does this qualify as an attack? SMH

Continue selling your market, one day you’ll serve your time at Kuje
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by lexylaw40: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
USA that has already become the laughing stock of the world politically....
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Minime10(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
ruffhandu:

SOurce:https://ibomfocus.com/apc-attack-nigerians/

Which mandate is this one talking about? & which Nigerians give am
If na so you like Nigeria reach, why u run go hide for America, where sane humans developed Why u no stay back here & enjoy your Nigeria
Useful idiot!
Ntuuuuu!
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Spy360(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Where is Tinubu sef?

I have never seen a president-elect that is off the spotlight before his swearing in.

Tinubu should be addressing press conferences every other day.

Where is the so called president-elect?
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Burruchaga71(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
For Nigeria to be one, Tinubu MUST return the stolen mandate.

It's not negotiable.
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by thisisit: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
WHERE IS TINUBU NOW?
NOT IN LONDON
NOT IN FRANCE
NOT IN SAUDI
NOT IN USA
NOT IN NIGERIA
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by RichBoy247: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Very good
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by RichBoy247: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
psucc:
I do not understand again o! So even the people in US who are APC members are also dumb. No remedy in sight.

Tell us about your own biological father who is not dumb
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by FreeStuffsNG: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mr Balofin, in a statement on Thursday, said the chapter had mobilised “true” Nigerians to come out in support of Mr Tinubu’s mandate.

The statement pointed out that the majority of Nigerian voters gave the former Lagos governor their mandate, and “no propaganda, manipulation or tissue of lies” can stop his inauguration.
“We want to assure Nigerians that Nigeria will not secede, and it will remain united.

True Nigerians will not join unpatriotic elements who failed after transmuting from secessionists to Mr Obi supporters. They will always lose.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Mrtaye: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

People voted for him.
Not ur Lienus, u cañ't rob Nîgeriàns of their mandate and give to someone whom they did not vote for.
U cañ't intîmîdàtè Nîgeriàns, becoming a president is not by intimîdàting the people, it's by getting their votes, u càndidàte failed in doing that.
😂 So who is the robber and who is the robbee
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Mrtaye: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
lexylaw40:
USA that has already become the laughing stock of the world politically....
😂 But you have nuclear and extended family members there
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by Mrtaye: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“We want to assure Nigerians that Nigeria will not secede, and it will remain united.

True Nigerians will not join unpatriotic elements who failed after transmuting from secessionists to Mr Obi supporters. They will always lose.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
check my signature for free stuffs!
This your divide and rule tactics is stale
Re: APC Attack Nigerians Protesting Against Tinubu At White House by ruffhandu: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Never seen a restless winner like this in my life.
Something tragic will happen soonest
This I have seen
Hmn, peace doesn't just come o, it is deserved.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / Nigerians Lambast Tinubu For Threatening The Country With Chaos And Anarchy / Burkina Abandons French As An Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.