Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens (672 Views)

Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos) / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Godspowerpro: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD

https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/03/royal-queens-hold-inaugural-conference-to-discuss-their-impact-in-national-development/

For the first time ever in Nigeria history, Royal Queens Conference took place on March 30 to commemorate Black Women's History Month

About 120 Queens converged at the Palace of Ooni of Ife to discuss the impact of Royal Queens in national development .The conference was organised by Olori Ronke Ademiluyi Ogunwusi and Olori Janet Afolabi under the Queen Moremi Ajasoro initiative and Olori Janet Afolabi Foundation.

The conference titled " The Impact of Oloris (Royal Queens) In National Development" examined how impactful the Queens have been in their Kingdoms.

In her welcome speech, Olori Ronke who is also the founder of Africa Fashion Week London and Nigeria Week and CEO of an Adire Textile hub said, "Today for the first time in history we are coming together to see how we can all work together on different projects to impact our communities". She invited the Queens to take advantage of the Adire training which is free and she has trained over 500 women and youths.

Olori Janet Afolabi was the keynote speaker. In her keynote speech, she said there are are so many challenges in our communities today. "Our husbands the Kings are in the forefront of solving those problems. But we should also rise up and support them" She encouraged the Queens to identify the problems in the domains, do a problem analysis and gain strategy on how to solve them:" She said Olori Janet said if Queens make impact with their projects in the communities, such impacts can be replicated at the national level. Encouraging the Queens to start small. Olori Janet said nothing is too small for them to start with. Narrating how she personally teaches English Language for free and also feed the students with snacks, Olori Janet said she started with 10 students. "Today I have over 150 students.I also empowered some set of traders with 20,000 Naira each and ask them to pay back 5000 Naira monthly so we can give the money to other traders, none of them defaulted. They all paid the loan back and on time too. This means that you do not need huge some of money to impact on people.".

Wife of Osun State Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adeleke was the Special Guest of Honour. In her Goodwill message she commended Olori Ronke and Olori Janet for organising the event.

She said she is committed to supporting and empowering women to develop Osun state. 'I am ready to collaborate with you whenever you need me."

Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by ExportChannel(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm these ones forming sisters as co-wives now will still fight dirty later and a lot of secrets will be revealed . In a polygamous setting let everyone be on her lane while you try to maintain a cordial relationship, be very cunning, deceitful and secretive (don't allow any of your co-wives to ever know your secrets) as well else you go carry last.

Actually, I believe they're mostly Queens invited from other Kingdoms
Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2023
ExportChannel:

Actually, I believe they're mostly Queens invited from other Kingdoms
The hosts are co-wives and they've been forming sistership/friendship/oremiship and what have you. Hmmm
Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Godspowerpro: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The hosts are co-wives and they've been forming sistership/friendship/oremiship and what have you. Hmmm

grin grin grin
You have it all wrong
Olori Janet (OJAF) is the Wife of Oba Kayode Afolabi, the King of Apomu land.

Olori Ronke is Wife to Ooni of Ife, Paramount ruler of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Godspowerpro:

grin grin grin
You have it all wrong
Olori Janet (OJAF) is the Wife of Oba Kayode Afolabi, the King of Apomu land.

Olori Ronke is Wife to Ooni of Ife, Paramount ruler of Yoruba land.
Ok thanks for the correction .
Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Godspowerpro: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok thanks for the correction .

We thank and give Glory to GOD who has caused us to cross paths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Nebes: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2023
The governor's wife is very beautiful
Re: I Am Ready To Collaborate With You- Adeleke's Wife Relates with Queens by Godspowerpro: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Nebes:
The governor's wife is very beautiful

Hallelujah. I think all the Queens are very beautiful, especially both host Oloris (Janet and Ronke)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Unnecessary Borrowing In This Government / Reason Why Many Igbos Will Prefer Nigeria To Biafra / N500bn Palliatives: Kano Govt Faults Mode Of Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.