Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Asari Dokubo To Be Used To Destabilise Lagos While APC Point IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Be Used To Destabilise Lagos While APC Point IPOB (244 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo To Be Used To Destabilise Lagos While APC Point IPOB by MajTee: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
This Asari Dokubo that is doing protest for Tinubu is actually the self proclaimed president of Biafra.

Yes, he and Nnamdi Kanu’s former Vice Uche Mefor designed their own shadow Biafra govt and declared Asari as president.

If Asari and Uche Mefor work for Tinubu, that should tell you how deep APC infiltrated IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Be Used To Destabilise Lagos While APC Point IPOB by alanto: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
E be like una dey craze... You guys will look for trouble become sobber and then start pointing fingers... You guys are irredeemablly irresponsible...

So all the shout of Obidient taking over Lagos is now Asari.. una craze no get comparison
Re: Asari Dokubo To Be Used To Destabilise Lagos While APC Point IPOB by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Let them use Boko boys or even bandits. All i can say is that Yorubas don't know who their real enemies are. For the real enemies to get them on their waist, they need to separate their best friend. Time shall tell.

(1) (Reply)

APC Activates Their Thugs In The United States – NACJD / Wole Soyinka And Obidients / Apga's Dark Plans For Ogbaru Federal Constituency's Rescheduled Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.