Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday (20127 Views)

LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by saphiere(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Find work for a sis please.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by thisisit: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
BUT A PEACEFUL PROTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ON TOP OF THE BRIDGE TOMORROW..
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by huntax(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
BerniceIma:
Why are they always repairing this particular bridge?

It's called maintenance and it's long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
So?
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by SmartGadgetz: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you need an EXPERIENCED online car sales marketer to sell your cars/truck faster, get buyers calls everyday and promote your car brand...... I'm available. #Guaranteed

Note: I sold cars with proofs before traveling.
WhatsApp - 090 203 35336
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by Lexiskillz09: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:
Only in Lagos will you see pot holes πŸ•³ on bridges and flyovers. Some sections of the bridge are so bad that if you are not used to driving on that route and you are a speed rider like me, you would crash and burn.

Bridge built by federal government but the state cannot maintain it because the senile old corrupt and greedy heroin trafficker will not allow his selected governors to use the funds meant for the development of the state to be used but transfer them to his drug associates in Colombia πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ and Bolivia πŸ‡§πŸ‡΄.

Cry more.

Asiwaju is your president

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by Saao(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
After the bridge scattered my new tire last week Sunday. Better than none. It was death trap. Kudos to Lagos state government

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by marlow1962(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
samwillyco1:
Is this why they wanted the bus drivers to be paying 30k per days
Maybe, but I don't think the owners are among the people paying.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by 77up(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:
Only in Lagos will you see pot holes πŸ•³ on bridges and flyovers. Some sections of the bridge are so bad that if you are not used to driving on that route and you are a speed rider like me, you would crash and burn.

Bridge built by federal government but the state cannot maintain it because the senile old corrupt and greedy heroin trafficker will not allow his selected governors to use the funds meant for the development of the state to be used but transfer them to his drug associates in Colombia πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ and Bolivia πŸ‡§πŸ‡΄.
You are really angry, kpele.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by APCNig: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:

This your mental illness looks like generationally inherited and incurable

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by samwillyco1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
;
marlow1962:

Maybe, but I don't think the owners are among the people paying.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by APCNig: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Senkasa:
No man's land

Coming from someone who jumped into Mallam Adamu's trailer from Igboland to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by 77up(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
KanuSE:
Why announce it, just get to work already.

Nonsense and Buhari.
This is why we keep saying many of you still need to be educated on so many things,not just to hate unnecessarily.

Like seriously, they should just get to work on 3rd mainland bridge which they will have to close the road and you still feel they don't need to announce it? And if they didn't announce it and many fall on gridlock, same you people will run here to type otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by SamOchuko: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by SamOchuko: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:

Are you for real? Did you just say that it is only in Lagos will you see potholes in bridges and flyover? What state are you from? Is there flyover in your home state? I’m not from Lagos but I give kudos to those who deserve it and the governor of Lagos state does, can you compare the achievements of Samwolu to that of your state governor? Tinubu is also the one making your governor not to deliver right? Continue, you go day ok

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by ayotundebunmi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Long overdue. If you’re not conversant with that road, trust me you’ll surely have yourself to blame with the level of portholes driving inward Lagos Island from Iyano oworo. The other side of the bridge is not left out. Terrible spot driving inward iyawo too. I usually maintained extreme right to avoid driving through the terrible portholes.

The government needs to be very proactive when it comes to road maintenance and not this fire bridge approach.

All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by Unrated900(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:

Drop your phone number if your claim about jagaban is true.
Then we will take it from there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by ayotundebunmi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Long overdue. If you’re not conversant with that road, trust me you’ll surely have yourself to blame with the level of portholes driving inward Lagos Island from Iyano oworo. The other side of the bridge is not left out. Terrible spot driving inward iyano oworo too. I usually maintained extreme right to avoid driving through the terrible portholes.

The government needs to be very proactive when it comes to road maintenance and not this fire bridge approach.

All will be well.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by bayelsaowei(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:

that bridge is a disaster...
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by rickleye: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Una too dey speed. They should post a speed limit on the bridge.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by illuminutty: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Unrated900:

Drop your phone number if your claim about jagaban is true.
Then we will take it from there

See the mumu I almost called for business yesterday. Your stupidity is extraordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by escohido123: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is a misplaced priority.
They shud go and repair Eko bridge first before they face third mainland bridge.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by bonnyhope: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
What will happen to those that will ply that way tomorrow
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by KanuSE: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
77up:
This is why we keep saying many of you still need to be educated on so many things,not just to hate unnecessarily.

Like seriously, they should just get to work on 3rd mainland bridge which they will have to close the road and you still feel they don't need to announce it? And if they didn't announce it and many fall on gridlock, same you people will run here to type otherwise.

Lol πŸ˜‚ funny people everywhere, keep announcing while they continue doing shabby job year in year out.

Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by hardbody: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is this not April fool prank?
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by hardbody: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Switruth:
Una don start. Na waooo

Lagos is still no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by JaskanFactor: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
the story of third main land bridge is moving like stock prices , you can now see a developing trend of increased frequency of closing the bridge for service, i dont like what that is leading up to.

Statically the rate of incidents of service for this bridge has gone up over 100%.

Maybe its best for them to just recycle the bridge to build new one. Cause that bridge is razing too many alarm bells recently .
Stay Safe people, find another bridge, till they take action that restores confidence.

This is the advantage of not having corrupt country , cause in corrupt country, you cant trust anything they say, and you can see the rate of service for the bride has gone up drastically.

In non corrupt country its easier to restore consumer confidence about an old faltering bridge.

Sometimes having corrupt nations comes to bite in places you wont except., now who to trust about they bridge, and DO THEY USE THE BRIDGE, WHEN THEY TELL YOU ITS SAFE.
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by millhouse: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
When are they going to finish repairing Eko bridge. The traffic there is terrible.

This I have seen.
abandoned project
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by Menclothing: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Federal govt project kudos to state
Re: Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday by Unrated900(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
illuminutty:

See the mumu I almost called for business yesterday. Your stupidity is extraordinary.

Business indeed drop ur line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Into Austrian Universities. / Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Why Are There So Many Lizards In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.