Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? (15922 Views)

I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk / Please Who Have Ever Bought Item From Wish / Ever Bought Something Of Inferior Quality Unknowingly? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Does product influencing really work (on you)?

What product(s) have you ever been influenced to buy because of the ambassador(s)?

Did you regret buying the product afterwards?
Kindly share your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by N3TRAL: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Before the Fifty Shades of Grey franchise, BMW was my second favourite German machine after Mercedes. I never loved the Audi.

After I watched Christian Grey handle the R8 and the Q7 in Darker and Freed respectively, with Anastasia in the front seat, I started scheming to own an Audi.

Bad news- I'm too poor to own any Audi. However, if I buy one in future (which I hope isn't electric), it would be because of Christian Grey 😂.

BTW, I think Hero Beer is very popular and frequently requested for after Peter Obi's investment in the company was revealed (my observation and opinion). I've seen more people request for it lately last year and this year than ever. The company's revenue will definitely increase.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Harrykn: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
None
Where una see money like this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by 1Sharon(f): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not anymore. They're all liars

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by samsard(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Never.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by SoCalm: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not really

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yugoslavia

Ever since the issue of black diamond and davido came up.

And dubious estate with famous influencers.

Also crypto scams with top influencers

I stopped taking influencers serious.

I make research and be sure I used my head and decisions based on facts I gathered.

Influencers are no different from footballers made to wear kits even if they don't like it. They are all for the money.

Davido advertising for infinix but uses iphone

Wizkid advertising for techno but uses iphone.

Use your head

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by tunwumi: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Woman palava

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by vertueptime: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

What product(s) have you ever been influenced to buy because of the ambassador(s)?

Infact it's a reason not to buy it

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Newyorkitis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not just yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by airsaylongcome: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not directly

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Spits angry
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
I registered 1xBet because of this influencer Kiki...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by symple: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
I nor go try am

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by christejames(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
I influence myself... So, no I have not

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by buygala(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by gabazin080(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
i opened sportybet because of kanu and betking because of okocha, now I regret the decision

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Peer pressure hardly works on me so most times I will not purchase an item because of an influencer except it's something I really need.

Although I started following the Aston Martin car brand because of the James Bond films grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Roger3D(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Never. Why should I buy stuff because some celeb tells me to?

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by GreaterFuture(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
No
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by donforeign: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
no
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by gbaskiboy: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Ulunne777(f): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nope never
Most are liars

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by gbaskiboy: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Maybe
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by ecolime(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
From the angle of an entrepreneur, they are the cheapest means of advertisement. Nothing concern me with Google or Meta Ads again.

Trust me, influencer marketing works like magic on our people.

This generation is fixated with their phones and believes 'everything' they see online.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by PAWG(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Before the Fifty Shades of Grey franchise, BMW was my second favourite German machine after Mercedes. I never loved the Audi.

After I watched Christian Grey handle the R8 and the Q7 in Darker and Freed respectively, with Anastasia in the front seat, I started scheming to own an Audi.

Bad news- I'm too poor to own any Audi. However, if I buy one in future (which I hope isn't electric), it would be because of Christian Grey 😂.

BTW, I think Hero Beer is very popular and frequently requested for after Peter Obi's investment in the company was revealed (my observation and opinion). I've seen more people request for it lately last year and this year than ever.

Influencers can make you settle for less. I tried hero cos of their advert and it tasted sweet and smelled poorly refined, beer isn’t meant to be sweet

Maybe because I’m a stout guy

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Ndleabilli: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP/Laravel, UIUX and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Praxis758: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yes, I fell for it.

I heard Kola Olotu marketing the herbal products on his radio program and the producer of the herbs was present and giving testimonies of how effective it is/was.

I fell for the sweet talk and recommended it to one of my brothers. He bought and used it but nil and zero is the result.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by iamjavadem(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yes, I bought the Tecno Mondrian because of tiwa savage.
mariahAngel:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
None
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by deltateam: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Who influencer help?

Some of them don't even patronize the products and services themselves. They are only interested in their payments.

Example 1 is Flowerboy and Untouchable comedy promoting 1x bet claiming they make their millions from betting.

Example 2 is Olamide and co promoting low quality phones which can't even be allowed in US airspace while they use expensive and classy phones.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by crackhouse(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Influencer go collect money advertise product then I go buy am? For wetin nah? Na chop the money?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / GtBank Domiciliary Account = N50,000 ? / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.