Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) (4247 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Calcium33: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mine is leg chain.. when you are not a dog

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by nams77: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
W
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by AfonjaConehead: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bumshots in public

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Calcium33:

Dogs don’t wear ANKLETS, but keep them coming. Here to learn.

AfonjaConehead:
Bumshots in public

The very short ones or just any bum short?

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Joshmodest(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
clothes ! like Why TF should they be wearing clothes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by osamz007: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Joshmodest:
mr modest

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Whitecoal711: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
All this reviewing clothes that eye lashes bum shot right clothes name it
Why can't they just dress moderately

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Kuaadoo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
I dislike waist bead with passion

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nigga44: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nose Pierce undecided

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Calcium33: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Joshmodest:
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by AfonjaConehead: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Dogs don’t wear ANKLETS, but keep them coming. Here to learn.

The very short ones or just any bum short?
Both
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Liposure: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kuaadoo:
I dislike waist bead with passion
waistbead turns me on

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Calcium33: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Liposure:
waistbead turns me on
pele lekki toll gate

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Putting on armless tops exposing the fleshy side (close to the armpit) of the breasts.

Putting on trousers/skirts with no belt or not fastened properly, I don't wanna be seeing ur underwear or intergluteal cleft anytime you wanna sit down or get up angry

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
There is nothing a woman will put on that will irritate me, but what I passionately hate is mouth odour, shit and mess smell. I don't want to perceive any of those from a woman, it's a total turn off.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by zagorakis(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
multiple earrings per pinna...very disgusting

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by walyx(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
body odour....
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by rex444(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anything artificial on d body... Nails and hair....

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nicepoker(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nose ring. When you are not a Camel.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by princepee: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nose ring, fake eyelashes, leg chain ,waist beads extra ear piercing, dirty wigs
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by gfon(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Liposure:
waistbead turns me on
chop knuckle my gee.Wen a babe puts on waist beads,na doggy go just dey flash for my mind.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by rtdCivilservant: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sanitary pad.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by blingxx(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pants ....who still wear pant these days ?
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by jelel6: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2021
I won't say I'm irritated by this but I do find women who wear those very protruding eyelashes quite comical. grin grin

Honestly, I don't think it enhances their beauty. And I wonder if other ladies who don't wear it themselves would find it particularly beautiful on other women.

And lastly, if I'm being stereotypical, it's kinda slutty. lipsrsealed

(frankly, nobody should GAF what I think)

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by zed7: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2021
Moderation is key. I can tolerate most things as long as it's not overboard. If you have heavy makeup, very long nails and hair, long eyelashes and revelling clothes all at once, then you'll come across as a clown.
Everything should be done moderately at least.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Richy4(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Mine was confident threat I guess...I like women that wears anything that makes them confident and comfortable....I mean anything at all short or long....because they are all unique in their own ways... what I don't like is when you decide to wear short skirts or gown... you knew that it was short, you bought it yourself... now while walking along the street wearing the "lo and behold", say lectures theaters, u start pulling it down... I mean why would you do that? do you expect a miracle to happen for it to be longer or what?.. You knew that it was short and all... or do you suddenly realize it was too short? these was common campus habit in my Uni days.. I don't know if this still happen on our campuses this days... OP please permit the ladies to tell me on this thread why that suddenly happen...on campus half of the time while walking some were struggling to bring down a short gown...were they losing confidence or was it the material jumping up...?

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Klass99(f): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2021

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by blazepascal(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2021
long nails when you are not jezebel
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by femi4: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Calcium33:
nose ring

Waist bead

Eye lashes

Straight bone abi bone straight

G string

Tight under gown
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by xteve(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
You're wearing a gown, I shouldn't see your tight underwear pls.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Dirty smelly wig,
G string why not buy a complete pant, and avoid chucking hand for nyash all the time, to adjust it undecided
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by BigDawsNet: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Wide Bra lining

Which Schools Are Best - Nigerian Schooling Or Uk Schooling ? / Married To A Spoilt Child / Looking For A House Maid?