Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,291 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions (1125 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dear APC supporters and fellow yorubas,

I am a yoruba man and i will always be proud of imy tribe till i die and i wish to be a yoruba man if i come back to this earth, but i have to make certain things clear.

This election was never about Tinubu or Obi or ethnicity. It was a referendum on the soul of Nigeria. Baba Tinubu is a great man and he has achieved a lot in his life but this election was a stolen mandate. While Nigerians will accept what has happened because we have no choicd but to accept this flawed election, i want to assert that something died in this country with this election. For some of you, it may be a superiority contest between yorubas and igbos, but for me and millions of educated Nigerians, it signaled the final death of our vital national institutions. If someone told me years ago that a Bola Tinubu will even summon the courage to contest a national election with his litany of scandals, i would have laughed that person off. But here we are, Bola Ahmed Tinubu defeated the internal party structure of APC, he defeated the Buhari Presidency, he defeated NDLEA, he defeated NIA, he defeated INEC and he will defeat the Supreme Court. Do you know what it means for Nigeria if Bola Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's President? We are talking about a convicted narcotics boss in the US here.

This election was particularly painful because it meant the triumph of evil over good and the enthronement of criminality in Nigeria. Most of us have accepted our fate but Nigeria will hurt deeply from this injustice. The death of the spirit of national unity and excellence will be felt for centuries. Most educated and sane Nigerians have given up already but are just still living in Nigeria for now but their souls are out of the country already. We will accept the enthronement of national mediocrity but for most of us, our children will not be Nigerians. Our national institutions failed and we are all to blame for that. Personally, i know that there is also a deeply religious aspect to the whole thing but i have forgotten that because i am just waiting for my opportunity to leave.

So, for the APC bots and tribalists on Nairaland, there is no need to go on a propaganda overdrive like you are doing presently. Like i have said before, Peter Obi will not get justice from the Supreme Court because there is bigger religious annexation at play and the effects of many years of corruption has come to the fore. The whole world has seen what happened here and they have made their conclusions. Likewise, educated Nigerians have seen how the country was destroyed and they have their conclusions. Nobody will fight the government or instigate the enthronement of an Interim National Government, but Nigeria is dead in the heart of millions of Nigerians.

In summary, Bola Ahmed Tinubu may have succeeded in grabbing power through his corruption of all our national institutions, but he has inadvertently killed Nigeria in the process. I urge the APC bots and tribalists on nairaland to sheathe their e-swords---you have won the war already. We need peace.

God bless all Nigerians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by leroi01(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
They won a battle, OP, not the war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
leroi01:
They won a battle, OP, not the war.

But they killed the love and hope of many Nigerians for the country in the process.

They scored a really big win but the country will lose a lot of things from this election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Feintline: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tinubu will not be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He will not sit on seat of power of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He has done his . The owner of power will do his part.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by OJEROBIN: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am a yoruba man and i will always be proud of imy tribe till i die and i wish to be a yoruba man if i come back to this earth, but i have to make certain things clear.

This election was never about Tinubu or Obi or ethnicity. It was a referendum on the soul of Nigeria. Baba Tinubu is a great man and he has achieved a lot in his life but this election was a stolen mandate. While Nigerians will accept what has happened because we have no choicd but to accept this flawed election, i want to assert that something died in this country with this election. For some of you, it may be a superiority contest between yorubas and igbos, but for me and millions of educated Nigerians, it signaled the final death of our vital national institutions. If someone told me years ago that a Bola Tinubu will even summon the courage to contest a national election with his litany of scandals, i would have laughed that person off. But here we are, Bolas Tinubu defeated the internal party structure of APC, he defeated the Buhari Presidency, he defeated NDLEA, he defeated NIA, he defeated INEC and he will defeat the Supreme Court. Do you know what it means for Nigeria if Bola Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's President? We are talking about a convicted narcotics boss in the US here.

This election was particularly painful because it meant the triumph of evil over good and the enthronement of criminality in Nigeria. Most of us have accepted our fate but Nigeria will hurt deeply from this injustice. The death of the spirit of national unity and excellence will be felt for centuries. Most educated and sane Nigerians have given up already but are just still living in Nigeria for now but their souls are out of the country already. We will accept the enthronement of national mediocrity but for most of us, our children will not be Nigerians. Our national institutions failed and we are all to blame for that. Personally, i know that there is also a deeply religious aspect to the whole thing but i have forgotten that because i am just waiting for my opportunity to leave.

So, for the APC bots and tribalists on Nairaland, there is no need to go on a propaganda overdrive like you are doing presently. Like i have said before, Peter Obi will not get justice from the Supreme Court because there is bigger religious annexation at play and the effects of many years of corruption has come to the fore. The whole world has seen what happened here and they have made their conclusions. Likewise, educated Nigerians have seen how the country was destroyed and they have their conclusions. Nobody will fight the government or instigate the enthronement of an Interim National Government, but Nigeria is dead in the heart of millions of Nigerians.

In summary, Bola Ahmed Tinubu may have succeeded in grabbing power through his corruption of all our national institutions, but he has inadvertently killed Nigeria in the process. I urge the APC bots and tribalists on nairaland to sheathe their e-swords---you have won the war already. We need peace.

God bless all Nigerians.
you claimed Tinubu had issues with this and that, but none has convicted him in all, your writeup shows u are still pained, take heart Op

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
OJEROBIN:
you claimed Tinubu had issues with this and that, but none has convicted him in all, your writeup shows u are still pained, take heart Op

I was pained but i have accepted my fate. Nigeria will always be my country of origin but my children will never hold a Nigerian passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Godwin4444: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
if they arrest U now, your fellow Obi supporters will disown u that u are sent by Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

I do not believe in the supernatural. No God will come down to repair any country. Bola Tinubu succeeded because we have weak and corrupt institutions. Bola Tinubu is a don because he gamed a whole country.

No sky daddy (God) can stop him. We failed this country through corruption and mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by leroi01(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

But they killed the love and hope of many Nigerians for the country in the process.

They scored a really big win but the country will lose a lot of things from this election.

You are spot on.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by OJEROBIN: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I was pained but i have accepted my fate. My country of origin will always be Nigeria but my children will never hold a Nigerian passport.
congratulations bro, but Tinubu's tenure will come and go, ur dream of having ur candiddate can still be achieve, it's not a do or die thing

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
OJEROBIN:
congratulations bro, but Tinubu's tenure will come and go, ur dream of having ur candiddate can still be achieve, it's not a do or die thing

I never said it is a do or die thing. But i can never take the country serious again and my children will be citizens of a better country. I will try my utmost best to ensure that.

There are no hard feelings my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by BlackAdams007: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nigeria as a whole is corrupt, with it's citizens it.
Not only the government.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by meetme01: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
OJEROBIN:

Deep inside you lies the truth. Your conscience just want to over ride your ego which is normal to all humans. However, what the OP said is the truth. Even if he was not convicted of any, will you with your level of exposure accept that a man out of many did not attend primary school or not have friends in Nigeria.? Well, I leave you to your opinions but as the OP rightly said, Nigeria is dead in minds of many. We just lost hope for a better Nigeria. Even Obi did not win the election, it's obvious our institutions are dead. They all live around one man. But has God liveth, our hope for better Nigeria will become a reality. When? God liveth.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by AfonjaConehead: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Watch,wait and see how blind coneheaded structured losers will term the original omoluabi Igbo
grin
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Watch,wait and see how blind coneheaded structured losers will term the original omoluabi Igbo
grin

I am used to their insults.

I have accepted the failure of the country. We can only work hard for our individual success now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Feintline: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I do not believe in the supernatural. No God will come down to repair any country. Bola Tinubu succeeded because we have weak and corrupt institutions. Bola Tinubu is a don because he gamed a whole country.

No sky daddy (God) can stop him. We failed this country through corruption and mismanagement.

You belief does not matter. He will not be president of Nigeria.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Feintline: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
if they arrest U now, your fellow Obi supporters will disown u that u are sent by Tinubu

Will you put your life to It? He will not be president of Nigeria.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

You belief does not matter. He will not be president of Nigeria.

I listen to prophecies on youtube too but i wont delude myself.

The Americans or the west will not interfere in our internal politics and Bola Tinubu will be sworn in on May, 29.

Concentrate on other things my brother, they have covered everywhere.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by DOptical: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
All these nonsense threads. So people who voted for Tinubu shouldn't talk while you keep crying about Tinubu and your delusion? What have you and Obi done for Nigeria to even think you've got an opinion? At least I know Tinubu gave Nigeria the democracy we enjoy today.. Combined with the fact that he ensured Lagos' economy rose to the 5th largest in Africa!

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Feintline: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I listen to prophecies on youtube too but i wont delude myself.

The Americans or the west will not interfere in our internal politics and Bola Tinubu will be sworn in on May, 29.

Concentrate on other things my brother, they have covered everywhere.

The new Nigeria is here. You will see it but u may not taste of it because of your unbelief.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Olachase(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I was pained but i have accepted my fate. Nigeria will always be my country of origin but my children will never hold a Nigerian passport.
I have Nigeria passport and am doing fine and better than most people out there in Abroad you too kW this
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
DOptical:
All these nonsense threads. So people who voted for Tinubu shouldn't talk while you keep crying about Tinubu and your delusion? What have you and Obi done for Nigeria to even think you've got an opinion? At least I know Tinubu gave Nigeria the democracy we enjoy today.. Combined with the fact that he ensured Lagos' economy to rise to the 5th largest in Africa!

Did you see any word there restricting your right to talk? I am talking about the failure of our institutions and state capture.

You can enjoy your victory but dont insult other Nigerians in the process. Nobody will fight you because many have made their conclusions about the country and accepted their fate. Live and let live.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:

The new Nigeria is here. You will see it but u may not taste of it because of your unbelief.

I have heard you.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
meetme01:

Deep inside you lies the truth. Your conscience just want to over ride your ego which is normal to all humans. However, what the OP said is the truth. Even if he was not convicted of any, will you with your level of exposure accept that a man out of many did not attend primary school or not have friends in Nigeria.? Well, I leave you to your opinions but as the OP rightly said, Nigeria is dead in minds of many. We just lost hope for a better Nigeria. Even Obi did not win the election, it's obvious our institutions are dead. They all live around one man. But has God liveth, our hope for better Nigeria will become a reality. When? God liveth.
This is the pure difference between white man and black man.

In sane climes, they will never allow such a thing to happen. Do these guys know what it means for these advance countries to allow a black man rule them for 8 solid years? Barrack Obama.

Why? Not because he is extremely wealthy, or whatever whatever, but because he clearly has the capacity to deliver beyond reasonable doubt.

But in Nigeria, oh my gawd! shocked😧😮😮

That taint, stain, dent is already there so conspicuous, it is not something that somebody, especially the international community can overlook!
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Olachase:
I have Nigeria passport and am doing fine and better than most people out there in Abroad you too kW this

Ok. I dont want to get into an argument with you. Good luck.
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by DOptical: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Did you see any word there restricting your right to talk? I am talking about the failure of our institutions and state capture.

You can enjoy your victory but dont insult other Nigerians in the process. Nobody will fight you because many have made their conclusions about the country and accepted their fate. Live and let live.

Aren't you one of the people wanting to make unnecessary protest while insulting Tinubu daily? What are you protesting exactly? And why are you insulting him? Has he ever ruled you and your family?

Tinubu was voted in. End of discussion!
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by skj1377(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Does an eastern youth have to lie that he is Yoruba before his post can be read or taken seriously. Things are really bad for some tribe.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This is the pure difference between white man and black man.

In sane climes, they will never allow such a thing to happen. Do these guys know what it means for these advance countries to allow a black man rule them for 8 solid years? Barrack Obama.

Why? Not because he is extremely wealthy, or whatever whatever, but because he clearly has the capacity to deliver beyond reasonable doubt.

But in Nigeria, oh my gawd! shocked😧😮😮

That taint, stain, dent is already there so conspicuous, it is not something that somebody, especially the international community can overlook!

It is not about the black man or Africa. I think it is about Nigeria. We have never really gotten anything right. At least Kenya and other smaller African States have elected young, vibrant leaders and their institutions are getting stronger by the day. But Nigerian institutions are getting weaker and more corrupt. It is sad.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Olachase(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Ok. I dont want to get into an argument with you. Good luck.
Good so don't just come here on this faceless platform and type rubbish, under H. E Bola Tinubu the country will work to progress

Make the conversation end there 🤝 🤝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by Philgafauto: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
skj1377:
Does an eastern youth have to lie that he is Yoruba before his post can be read or taken seriously. Things are really bad for some tribe.

I am yoruba and i dont have to prove it to you.

You think all yorubas are tribalists?
Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by raskymonojendor: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am a yoruba man
and i will always be proud of imy tribe till i die and

skj1377:
They always start with I am a Yoruba man... grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Not About Bola Tinubu, It Is About The Failure Of Nigeria's Institutions by raskymonojendor: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
Do you know what it means for Nigeria if Bola Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's President? We are talking about a convicted narcotics boss in the US here.

God bless all Nigerians.
Tinubu was never convicted of any crime either in the USA or in Nigeria. Try another lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi / Let's Not Lie. Tvc Is For Apc While Arise Tv Is For Lp / Why SW Is Not Seceding From Nigeria For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.