Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third (626 Views)

Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by nikky5(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
From the results the INEC released from the Presidential election conducted on the 25th February, 2023, Peter Obi came third.

Going by the voting demography, it was clear that Obi's entrance into the race changed the status quo. He gave the ruling party a run for their money.

Obi did not win this election which every Nigerians knows for obvious reasons. I am happy that the matter is before the court.

This election can be rated 98% as no election is perfect anywhere in the world. However, I have my respect for Mr. Peter Obi.

It will be in the spirit of good sportsmanship if he calls and congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It's never a do or die affair. I believe he can contribute his own quota to the development of his country.

This election should not create any ethnic bad blood especially between the Ibos and the Yorubas. We are one unified people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Hehehe with someone claiming he owns the place you give him to squats
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2023
3rd class graduate carry distant 3rd for election. Very apt and expected.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by Hpesoj: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2023
nikky5:
From the results the INEC released from the Presidential election conducted on the 25th February, 2023, Peter Obi came third.

Going by the voting demography, it was clear that Obi's entrance into the race changed the status quo. He gave the ruling party a run for their money.

Obi did not win this election which every Nigerians knows for obvious reasons. I am happy that the matter is before the court.

This election can be rated 98% as no election is perfect anywhere in the world. However, I have my respect for Mr. Peter Obi.

It will be in the spirit of good sportsmanship if he calls and congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It's never a do or die affair. I believe he can contribute his own quota to the development of his country.

This election should not create any ethnic bad blood especially between the Ibos and the Yorubas. We are one unified people.

It does work that way. The case is already in court, whether or not the president-elect would be congratulated will come after the court cases.

Moreover, why the fixation on PO? I believe Mr Atiku is also in court and yet to congratulate Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by Hpesoj: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
3rd class graduate carry distant 3rd for election. Very apt and expected.

I thought the issue of PO's class of degree has been addressed and it is a Second Class Lower, not a Third Class as you're making yourself to believe.

Besides, is there anything wrong with a third class degree? If you pass through a public university in Nigeria you should know too well that a class of degree can never define an individual's academic prowess, intelligence and potentials.

That being said, I don't think 6.1m votes is "a distant third position". Don't you think so?

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by kingsways: 2:55am On Apr 02, 2023
nikky5:

No sir he did not come third, he won.

Do you know why APC couldn't rig Abuja? Because Abuja hasn't got an APC Governor

APC has got about 20 Governors and what they all typically did in those states was rig

Obi won with a lot more than was declared in Lagos

Some crook falsified results in Rivers and APC who most probably didn't get up to 50k votes ended up winner with over 200k votes

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by accordadoga26(f): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2023
That incompetent man that could not develop a single state while he was a governor wants to develop 37 states.

Now track records, nothing nothing.

The only thing they have to say about him is that he doesn't give shishi thereby going to reduce cost of governance.

Where would a man funding his own personal business with the state money get shishi to give contractors and develop the state?

You lost in the North and SW. Even in SS, you didn't do well and u still dey claim 1st position.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2023
nikky5:

Would Tinubu have done the same

Why hypocrisy won kee una like this

This is the same Tinubu that when asked if he would congratulate others, simply said he is the one

Did Nigerians vote count

If the court just like Imo State fail to do justice to this matter, they are setting this country on fire

History does not forget!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by RecentHistory: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Would Tinubu have done the same

Why hypocrisy won kee una like this

This is the same Tinubu that when asked if he would congratulate others, simply said he is the one

Did Nigerians vote count

If the court just like Imo State fail to do justice to this matter, they are setting this country on fire

History does not forget!!!

Okay Daddy grin

If you Nigeria on fire, your people will be burnt.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by Occurstaem(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2023
kingsways:

No sir he did not come third, he won.

Do you know why APC couldn't rig Abuja? Because Abuja hasn't got an APC Governor

APC has got about 20 Governors and what they all typically did in those states was rig

Obi won with a lot more than was declared in Lagos

Some crook falsified results in Rivers and APC who most probably didn't get up to 50k votes ended up winner with over 200k votes
So why didn't APC win all the states they have APC governors since you claimed they rigged in their states?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by kcnwaigbo: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
That incompetent man that could not develop a single state while he was a governor wants to develop 37 states.

Now track records, nothing nothing.

The only thing they have to say about him is that he doesn't give shishi thereby going to reduce cost of governance.

Where would a man funding his own personal business with the state money get shishi to give contractors and develop the state?

You lost in the North and SW. Even in SS, you didn't do well and u still dey claim 1st position.

Peter Obi won the SS.Stop lying
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by RecentHistory: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Peter Obi won the SS.Stop lying

They didn't say he didn't win, they said he didn't do well.

Why are you typing like Kenneth Okonkwo?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by kcnwaigbo: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:

They didn't say he didn't win, they said he didn't do well.

Why are you typing like Kenneth Okonkwo?
Oga shut up!! Besides the SW which region again did Tinubu win convincingly? So we will also say Tinubu did not do well in the NW,NE and NC?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Peter Obi Came Third by blazesam(m): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2023
The funny truth is, Tinubu votes will rather be reduced and so will that of Atiku in his major states. But obi votes will be increased when carefully read.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FULL AUDIO: Peter Obi Leaked Audio With Bishop Oyedepo / Senate Presidency: Osita Izunaso Meets Buhari, Declares Interest / We Will Pursue Outcome Of Presidential Poll To Supreme Court- Afenifere Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.