Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? (971 Views)

Current State Of The Nation: Why Agriculture Still Remains The Best Alternative / Yoruba Nation: Why Haven't OPC Been Proscribed Yet? / Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Okulevan: 12:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Should we?
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by BiafraAburi: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2023
BRICS are made up of rich, high education, terrorist free, non muslim countries. They will never accept a zoo to be part of them.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by tsdarkside(m): 1:46am On Apr 02, 2023
nigeria is already in a bloc called ecowas....
then all ecowas countries have to join brics too....
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by tsdarkside(m): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2023
BiafraAburi:
BRICS are made up of rich, high education, terrorist free, non muslim countries. They will never accept a zoo to be part of them.

says a biafran....make una keep on makin noise in una corner....
make nigeria desperate enough and they would join too....

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Okulevan:
Should we?

Nigeria's problem is illiteracy of the Citizens the country is 17 in Africa to invest in

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Hpesoj: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

LOL. I'm Damm sure you don't know the origin of BRICS. So people will just come online to expose their ignorance.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by tsdarkside(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL. I'm Damm sure you don't know the origin of BRICS. So people will just come online to expose their ignorance.

i cant know everything....not possible....
atleast i can admit it unlike people like you that boast like their shitt dont stink too....

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by AnyanwuSilas: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2023
No member of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation is part of BRICKS.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Isobug: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2023
On what grounds have you broken even in the first place. BRICS ke, you think they will accept you when you can't even conduct a credible election.
They are even planning to remove South Africa for not being as much productive and not living up to expectations, let alone your country that is unproductive and full of corrupt practices.
Besides, no member with significant number of Muslims are part of it. India is more of Hindu and traditional religion
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Hpesoj: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

i cant know everything....not possible....
atleast i can admit it unlike people like you that boast like their shitt dont stink too....

Hey mate, if indeed you know nothing about it the right thing is to either indicate interest in knowing or ignore the post. Don't you know that your assertion is likely to mislead the op and other member?

Meanwhile I never admitted to know everything.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Hpesoj: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Isobug:
On what grounds have you broken even in the first place. BRICS ke, you think they will accept you when you can't even conduct a credible election.
They are even planning to remove South Africa for not being as much productive and not living up to expectations, let alone your country that is unproductive and full of corrupt practices.
Besides, no member with significant number of Muslims are part of it. India is more of Hindu and traditional religion

Lol. Some of you on this forum are so ignorant that you are so proud to show the whole world.

Remove SA? Religion is a basis for membership? Lol.

At least you guys can do a brief research before disgracing your generations.

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Hpesoj: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
No member of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation is part of BRICKS.

It's the confidence in dishing out this rubbish for me. So tell me, why is India that is pushing to join OIC part of BRICS, and Russia's observer state status at OIC did not disqualify her from BRICS?

Read, read, read. Stop misleading the public. Some of you just feel because you have a device and access to internet you automatically can make comments on every issues, even those you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Isobug: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Hpesoj:

Lol. Some of you on this forum are so ignorant that you are not proud to show the whole world.

Oga go Joo, I won't join issues
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by persius555(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Rather work towards a better AU or ECOWAS

BRICS bloc started on a wrong footing.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by BloomingDale(f): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Okulevan:
Should we?

Why? Make your shithole Ecowas and AU work first. You black men are too covetous towards the White man things.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Okulevan: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
tsdarkside:
BRICS is more of a coalition. We hold ECOWAS and OPEC memberships at the same time. BRICS should fall through.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Okulevan: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Isobug:
How about Saudi Arabia and Iran?
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Hpesoj:

Lol. Some of you on this forum are so ignorant that you are so proud to show the whole world.

Exactly, it's irritating that some people would say nonsense with so much confidence 🤯.

Just ignore him, they are so many of him on this forum.
You would get tired trying to correct him
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why? Make your shithole Ecowas and AU work first. You black men are too covetous towards the White man things.

Keep quiet.

Your rant are beginning to make You sound like a broken radio
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by MasterJayJay: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2023
You should be asking what Nigeria will contribute to BRIC?

China and Nigeria na mate?
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Isobug: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Okulevan:
How about Saudi Arabia and Iran?
They're not yet Members
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Okulevan: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Isobug:

They're not yet Members
And I'm confident they will be given that China brokered peace between the sworn enemies few days ago.
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Deogratias0030(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
How I wish it can be manipulated. Nigeria would be top of the Bricks
Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Horus(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOGqC-278U

Could Nigeria join BRICS nations?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Join The BRICS Nation? Why? by Horus(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nigeria’s admission to BRICS may have been blighted by its lethargic governance and low international competitiveness.
Nigeria will be a good mix in the BRICS expansion and the country can benefit if the government get economic issues sorted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Ndi Igbo, Mourning Oluwole Soyinka And Other Matters! / Soldier Flogging A Resident Around Ariaria Market In Aba [Pic&,video] / Supreme Court Receives Conflicting Letters From Chicago Uni On Tinubu Certificat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.