Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68952 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by tonicyril: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes mummies

Ahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Abeg make Una no kee me for here oooohhh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by GeneralPulal: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Peter Obi should sue the network ASAP if this is true!!!
Which network should he sue?

Dem tell you nah network record the voice?

Damnn you people ehh.. pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Beverlyjean(f): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Your words hold no water. 💯

Y'all said Buhari was the best thing since slice bread in 2015, we've seen how far with that now. cheesy

I said buhari will be a disaster if elected in 2014 .... now I'm saying tinubu disaster will b like Buhari on steroids
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by goldmatrix(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Entirely Everything about Tinubu is fraudulent and pure criminality. Late Anini was a Lerner and other criminals now validate him for leadership. God forbbid.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Geminiivory: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2023
jumobi1:
This is bad. Concluding that it’s a religious war only because it was a Muslim/Muslim ticket is a very dangerous accusation. It can turn out to be true but I don’t see how he has enough info to draw such a conclusion when he did. P.O suddenly seems like a dangerous and desperate man to me…(unless he is proven right)

and what happens to the governor and imam that termed it a jihad? unaa think say unaa get sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ibinaboonline: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2023
From who's side did this audio leak? This was a private conversation, right? Obidients are misstepping if they leaked this audio. I wouldn't talk to you on the phone again if it was me.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Donpenny(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2023
The fraudster is even crying on phone as if he is been oppressed he forgot is an election where you go in as contestant. All you need is your portfolios not religion or emotion

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by barbstee(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes mummies

Hahaha
Thank you Mummies

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by nlreserve: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.
You can only say this if the election was not rigged
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.
obi-datti cannot be religious war. mu-mu ticket is.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by walexsho(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
They are beginning to block every link relating to the leaked audio conversation.
Content Blocked by Operator upon request by government authority
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Raph3177(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:

U are calling someone fraud and u urself is a fraud with catfish acct. Na Man U be u sound like one.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by bluefilm: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:

Nigeria dodged a 50bmg bullet by settling for an old senile individual?

Some of you no dey shame at all.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by tonicyril: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words
Ok daddy

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Jackbaur88: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
The person you quoted on Twitter is an unknown person, he or she could be one of your APC supporters of evil who always disguise as Obidient supporters to demarket Peter Obi and Labor Party, its no longer new to informed Nigerians.

Labor Party didn't deny the voice tape, LP Spokesman have already authenticated it, but what did APC and Tinubu camp did when the news of his criminal meeting with CJN Ariwoola got leaked? They denied it and hurriedly cooked up a video showing the corrupt CJN going for prayers at Abuja central Mosque only for Supreme Court to later admit the criminal CJN traveled to London and just arrived Abuja the previous night.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
Let them use all their propagandas, Tinubu will not smell that seat. They are already jittery because they know what is about to happen

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by musawisdom(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words
That's only for you and you only.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by JOemmy(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:

Seconded, we dodge some s serious bullets. The man is pure 419 conman

You people are too dumb so it's the apc that have completely sidelined christains in nigeria that's more preferable?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Shameless Bigot

His mentally challenged walking lunatics of a mob would quickly defend these vile act of bigotry

Anyways according to reliable source many of such audios exist

...which bigotry is more than the Muslim Muslim ticket ?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
which bigotry is more than the Muslim Muslim ticket ?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
Nawaa. This is the most humiliating audio I have seen. No matter how they try to pamper it. Was he crying even before the election? Lost hope abi. We can now see the fake claim of Obidients that they won the election.

which bigotry is more than the Muslim Muslim ticket ?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Menclothing: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by dubaiprince: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:

Let's try to be objective. The genesis Of this whole religious thing was BAT picking his running mate from the same religion and APC inviting 'bishops' to His unveiling. Atiku as well did not cover himself in glory with the Deborah tweet saga. All of them get their own for body.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
BossLA:

Here is the end of the link
Verdict from fij website
Hope u are fine now?
If APC continue like dis, Nigeria will burn.
How can nairaland pushed an edited post to front page
So you don't difference between CLAIM and VERDICT during FACT-CHECK?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Golan007: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
ibinaboonline:
From who's side did this audio leak? This was a private conversation, right? Obidients are misstepping if they leaked this audio. I wouldn't talk to you on the phone again if it was me.

More important than the religious war.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by paymentvoucher: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
If you are a politician, you will know that there are no Christian VP candidates that can pull weight in Nigeria except the Muslim candidates. (Okowa is a typical example)

Northerners decide election in this country! Asiwaju studied the game front and back.

dubaiprince:

Let's try to be objective. The genesis Of this whole religious thing was BAT picking his running mate from the same religion and APC inviting 'bishops' to His unveiling. Atiku as well did not cover himself in glory with the Deborah tweet saga. All of them get their own for body.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2023
BossLA:

Not detected?
Fij said it was deepfake
Before u comment on anything on nairaland check the source.
Now go back to the fact check news that was posted here and click on the link.
Nairaland is part of APC propaganda machine
I believe you’re the one trying to deceive people

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Lashist(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
Its only idiots that think choosing a Muslim ticket isn't religion campaign. Since you want tinubu to rule, why do you still want to run away to a better country. Why don't you enjoy the naija tinubu wants to give you. That's how to remain patriotic
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Masterito:
That is a fake. It is AI generated.
not AI

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ibinaboonline: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Indeed.
Golan007:

More important than the religious war.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by blakkydikky(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT
.... Yes, daddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.