Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True (465 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Below is the Tweet from Kenneth Okwonko confirming that the trending audio conversation between Bishop Oyedepo and Peter Obi is true.

Our attention has been drawn to the publication of this audio tape of private conversation between PeterObi and Bishop Oyedepo. It is not surprising that these political criminals are trying to spin the conversation as if Obi was making a religious statement.

Firstly, the context of the conversation was aptly put by Bishop Oyedepo when he said "All Nigerians have equal stake in this nation, nobody has the right to claim that he is dashing something to someone". H E PeterObi was simply urging the Bishop to help him push this message of equal stake of all Nigerians in the Nigerian project to his people and the christiandom because the politicians of the other party is carrying on this campaign as if it is a religious war.

To drive home this point, he informed him that he visited the traditional ruler of Offa, the Olofa of Offa, who is a Muslim, but who advised Obi to get the support of Oyedepo and be assured of his own support. No Politician has ever visited the Olofa of Offa. It is clear to everybody that the APC political party that has a Presidential Candidate, Vice Presidential Candidate, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, National Chairman of the Party all from one religion at a time the CJN is a Muslim is the Party that has declared religious war on Nigerians and we must all rise up together to fight this unconstitutional act of religious intolerance of other religions by APC.

I went around with Obi on campaign train and never saw him discriminate against any religion. Of course he can't because his Vice is a Muslim unlike APC. I resigned from APC because of their religious intolerance. Nigerians should disregard any insinuation of religious bigots about this tape.

CC: Mynd44

Source: https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315141009006595?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by burp18: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2023
And you wonder why he lost
😏
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by burp18: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2023
A man hell bent on turning Nigerians against one another. Nigeira dodge an RPG😄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by gsmphoneseller: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
And you wonder why he lost
😏

Peter Obi won the election and stop the madness.
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy, he won on twitter.

gsmphoneseller:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't see what is people's headache over the tape?

It is a Religious War.

Jesus said: "Go baptising them, teach them"

How can you then say it doesn't matter??

THE MUSLIMS WANT TO ISLAMISE YOU. THEY WILL STILL SEEK SP AND SPEAKER AND ATTEMPT CARRYING TINUBU TO MECCA EVERY MONTH.

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Where are all the Obidientss initially saying it’s deep fake audio?

These guys think Tinubu boys deal in their own kind of kindergarten propaganda.

Few days ago, he was on air telling people to provide evidence of his religious bigotry in his usual posturing as a saint. Now the evidence is out, let’s see the new lies he will utter to cover up.

Peter Obi has no integrity and he is a liar of national repute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by gsmphoneseller: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
A man hell bent on turning Nigerians against one another. Nigeira dodge an RPG😄

Perhaps he was the one who sent MC Oluomo to kill Igbo's in Lagos and maybe he's the one Burning Igbo markets in Lagos.

What goes around comes around. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by burp18: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

Politics is always and will always be a game of numbers. Obi in his own words called this a "Religious War" and uged Christians to take back their country. I know alot of Muslims who were never really interested in this election but they ended up voting Tinubu because they saw Obi has made it Christians versus Muslim thingy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

Perhaps he was the one who sent MC Oluomo to kill Igbo's in Lagos and maybe he's the one Burning Igbo markets in Lagos.

Lol you’re not denying the audio again?

Obiidients will soon come out to say Kenneth Okwonko is being sponsored by Tinubu.

With this audio reveal, Obi should just cancel his future presidential ambition because he can never be president again. His chances are low before but now they are close to zero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by burp18: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

*Tinubu will not win primaries
* Tinubu will not win the presidential elections
* Tinubu will not rule Nigeria. You guys should rest already abeg.

This was thesame way you threatened FG cannot arrest Nnamdi Kanu. Today he's inside DSS cage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by aariwa(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Nobody needs confirmation for swines that supported Muslim Muslim tickets in ethno religious country like Nigeria
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by burp18: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol you’re not denying the audio again?

Obiidients will soon come out to say Kenneth Okwonko is being sponsored by Tinubu.

With this audio reveal, Obi should just cancel his future presidential ambition because he can never be president again. His chances are low before but now they are close to zero.
Kenneth Okonkwo is an unintelligent person. I begin to wonder, is there no one else to take up his role are they all mentally daft?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by YeyeGbami: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy. Thank you daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
aariwa:
Nobody needs confirmation for swines that supported Muslim Muslim tickets in ethno religious country like Nigeria

Lol 😂 you guys are not denying the audio again?

Say after me, “Yes Daddy”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by Tonylyte(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
What's even wrong with the conversation? Was he threatening war? Always good in politics of propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by JAMO84: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2023
To be honest, I listened to that tape over and over again, I don't think there's anything bad about it. If Obi was going to win that election, it had to be through Christians votes, Muslims had 3 strong candidates, he knew he had to look the other way. I am surprised he left it that late before reaching out to Oyedepo, I would have been on his neck from day one.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by aariwa(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂 you guys are not denying the audio again?

Say after me, “Yes Daddy”.
why would I deny it ? Did Tinubu deny Muslims Muslims ticket? Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
Kenneth Okonkwo is an unintelligent person. I begin to wonder, is there no one else to take up his role are they all mentally daft?

In the midst of Obidient, that man is very intelligent.

In the midst of Jagaban men, Okwonko is the lowest of them.

For example, if not Kenneth, e go be Aisha Yesufu, Charley Boy, or Peter Psquare. Check the statements of these guys and tell me if you think there is any intelligence left in them. They are all bird of a feather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2023
aariwa:
why would I deny it ? Did Tinubu deny Muslims Muslims ticket? Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

Leeemao.

Your fellow Obiidients just used almost nine thread to deny the original post about the audio that was on front page.

I’m waiting for Bishop Oyedepo sermon today, will he be honorable to own up to this audio or will he also deny it like his fellow Obiidients?

YES DADDY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2023
This one choke.

LegendHero:

In the midst of Obidient, that man is very intelligent.

In the midst of Jagaban men, Okwonko is the lowest of them.

[b]For example, if not Kenneth, e go be Aisha Yesufu, Charley Boy, or Peter Psquare. [/b]Check the statements of these guys and tell me if you think there is any intelligence left in them. They are all bird of a feather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by LegendHero(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2023
madridguy:
This one choke.

E choke my broda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by alizma: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2023
There are times when silent is golden and I was expecting that Kenneth knew that.
Re: Kenneth Okwonko Confirmed The Conversation Between Peter Obi And Oyedepo Is True by Mynd44: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2023

(1)

Apc Still Campaigning After Elections / Peter Obi : We Dodged An Atomic Bomb / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.