Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai (69912 Views)

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by MMM2(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2011
dats good
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by mallorca(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2011
Only God Knows

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2011
lie.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by dagboss(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2011
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzdnnnnnmmmmmm!!!!! I am snoring
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by sconsults: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Another demented man on prowl.must christians lie about God?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by thehomer: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
After reading through that interview, I simply have to wonder if this man is joking. He say Jesus several times and he hasn't checked himself into the hospital? I've heard and read several accounts of people being Jesus or claiming to see Jesus who ended up in hospitals why is his case different?
Then on establishing an aeronautical engineering university, he claims the problem was land? Really? Land?
If he's looking for blind people to heal, there are several schools for blind people and for deaf people for him to work wonders on. And a point of correction. Crippled people can walk just not very well. It is people whose legs are paralysed that are unable to walk.

I wonder if anyone knows where to get this thesis on "The Truth" that he wrote.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by aloyemeka1: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
sconsults:

Another demented man on prowl.must christians lie about God?

Uma Ukpai is a very conservative and the no 1 evangelist in Nigeria. He does not have a church but he visits churches and preach in their crusades. A true man of God he is.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ola one:

I watched a Christian play (I didn't want to) and the only black man in the said play was Satan/Devil.
Just imagine that. And, they show these films in African churches. undecided
A black man in the Middle East 2000 years ago? And why not Jesus . . . why the devil?
It's good to have faith, but, use your head moi people

Well, that's right up Christianity's alley. Don't you know black skin is the result of the curse of Ham? Humanity started in some garden and the first two people were two jews called Adam and Eve. Black skin didnt appear until Noah's righetous self got drunk as a skunk and got buck n@ked.
Even the black ethiopian was an eunuch so a black man as the devil is absolutely normal because the black skin is associated with weakness and evill in the bible. (black Christians like to point to an eunuch with pride as an example of a black person in their ancient Hebrew stories)
Anyway I saw a woman with three bre@sts yesterday, she said she accompanied Jesus to visit evangelist Ukpai and got bored, so she came to me.

I better stop, Christians are crying wolf and playing the victims again. (christian bashing section lipsrsealed, Yeah Right!!!!)

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Shina Rambo also saw Jesus undecided
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nimshi: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
Quite an inattentive reporter!

Should have asked Mr. Ukpai what Jesus Christ looked like!

Didn't.

Failed interview.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nimshi:

Should have asked Mr. Ukpai what Jesus Christ looked like!

Oyinbo naa.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
Martian:

Well, that's right up Christianity's alley. Don't you know black skin is the result of the curse of Ham? Humanity started in some garden and the first two people were two jews called Adam and Eve. Black skin didnt appear until Noah's righetous self got drunk as a skunk and got buck n@ked.
Even the black ethiopian was an eunuch so a black man as the devil is absolutely normal because the black skin is associated with weakness and evill in the bible. (black Christians like to point to an eunuch with pride as an example of a black person in their ancient Hebrew stories)
Anyway I saw a woman with three bre@sts yesterday, she said she accompanied Jesus to visit evangelist Ukpai and got bored, so she came to me.

I better stop, Christians are crying wolf and playing the victims again. (christian bashing section lipsrsealed, Yeah Right!!!!)

Haha, great write up, Bible always painted black people as bad and evil, and no one reads and belives in it more than black people.
Do you know it's written in the bible that God 'supposedly' said you should not approach him if you have a flat nose? shocked shocked shocked
someone told me that and I said 'na lie' until he brought a bible and showed me.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ola one:

Oyinbo naa.

Ola you dey fall my hand ooo. How else he wan look if not like the slave masters that gave us the religion.
If black man appear to you and say 'I am Jesus', they will says it's the devil disguised as an angel of light
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:
Do you know it's written in the bible that God 'supposedly' said you should not approach him if you have a flat nose? shocked shocked shocked

What verse please? grin

Thank God, my nose is not flat cheesy
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

f black man appear to you and say 'I am Jesus',

grin grin
I will just run away. Black man?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Jimbaz7(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
He may be right but the question is, "Which Jesus DiD he see?"
Why this shoulD be consiDereD is because this man was not on earth when Jesus was born. So he never saw the Son of GoD when he was on earth anD the Bible warns us about being DecieveD by Satan's transforming power. Check it. He has the power to Decieve by transforming himself anD I'm so sure this man is not aware of this warning.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by rezzy: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
I dont have any reason to doubt him. He's not the first to say that. I have a very close friend who said he has seen Jesus, since that day he became a changed person.
You need to come and see him

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ola one:

What verse please? grin

Thank God, my nose is not flat cheesy

Leviticus 21
King James Version (KJV)

17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

My own nose dey flat ooo Ola, so this delusional god for bible don talk say I no fit approach am.

So all you christians with flat noses, pls come out and stop attending churches abeg grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by onc4all(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
Uma Ukpai is a true man of God, Please mind what you say about him, I have witnessed his crusade in 1990 at Aba in Abia State as a child and what happened that day still remains fresh on my mind. May God alone be glorified through this man of God,
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by onc4all(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Idi-Amin may God forgive you
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

Leviticus 21
King James Version (KJV)

17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

My own nose dey flat ooo Ola, so this delusional god for bible don talk say I no fit approach am.

So all you christians with flat noses, pls come out and stop attending churches abeg grin

grin
Priceless!
Let me call my fellow Christians  tongue. Oh mai!

Thank you very much
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. What verse in Letivicus?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
onc4all:

@ Idi-Amin may God forgive you

wetin I do I just dey quote bible now. Oyinbo man write for bible say 'GOD SAID' na blemish to have flat nose. As u know na African people get flat noses. I have not done anything wrong here abeg, e no dey bible

In fact this coming Sunday I dey go KICC, when offering time approaches, I will stand in front examining everybody's noses. If it's flat, u will be turned back, and I will show scripture to back me up grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ola one:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. What verse in Letivicus?

No dey fall my hand ooo. E dey my post Leviticus 21: 17-18
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

No dey fall my hand ooo. E dey my post Leviticus 21: 17-18
Sorry. Just about to edit moi post
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by dagboss(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
He should sleep again maybe Virgin Mary will appear to him. Afterall the Virgin Mary was said to have appeared in one dingy bathroom in the Air force base, Ikeja some few years ago. Another story of Bodyless head abi? Shio
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
Leviticus 21:16-21

King James Version (KJV)

16And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

19Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,

20Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+21%3A16-21&version=KJV

They are saying "black man, stay away"
Idi, may God bless u

Rev Ukai's nose is flat lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ola one:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+21%3A16-21&version=KJV

They are saying "black man, stay away"
Idi, may God bless u

Rev Ukai's nose is flat lipsrsealed

Na true oooo, look at the picture in the first post, Nose like ironing board.

My question is: why would Jesus come to him, when God don ban anybody with Rev's nose to approach God, so if Jesus is the 'son' of God and his father has banned people with Rev's nose from approaching the father, then Jesus is a disobidient son and not obeying his father's commandments,

he pass backyard, undercover to come and see Rev, not once but twice!  grin grin grin

laugh wan kill me ooo. My colleagues @ work just dey look me saying wetin dey do this guy? but can't help myself
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by jpworld(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
The Jesus this mr ukpai saw, did he have a D.I.C-K ?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by JahMan1: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
Most of the guys posting insults on this thread I am sure are either non-christians or do not study their bible.
Little wonder,Jesus advised that if they insulted Him,then they must insult His followers.
They told Him that He had an evil spirit(Beelzebub).
They told Him they were not cannibals when He figuratively told them to eat His flesh if they are to have eternal life.

How many of the posters here know what it means to give your life to Jesus Christ and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour? Jesus the only begotten son of God.Who died to save us from our sins and resurrected after the third day.The only religious leader/founder with such credentials.He is sitted at the right hand of God making intercessions for every born again Christian who have been called by His name.

So then,why does it sound strange to you that somebody irrespective of his title,who sought Him will not see Him in whatever form Jesus decides to show Himself.
You asked for them to have taken pictures? If you see Jesus will you recognise Him?If you do,then it defeats the argument that no one can see Him and live.Ofcourse He dwelt amongst us and we beheld His glory,the glory of the only begotten of His Father,full of grace and mercy.
Kindly wink and pass when you see spiritual posts and avoid unwarranted condemnation.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by anataala: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
i wonder, na devil u saw twice not jesus
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by hilli666(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
Chei this man has seen Jesus. Not once, but a whopping twice! He must be the chosen one, so I must hand over my entire life saving in the hopes that he will show me the way to salvation. Because life in Nigeria is so hard, that I must ensure the I dont make the same mistake when i get to heaven. If he knows jesus then maybe he will put in a good word for me, and I can get to stay in a good part of heaven. Maybe closer to where the rich people an the celebrities like Angel Gabriel stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.