Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai (69911 Views)

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by sley4life(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
they think every1 are morons
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by ImaIma1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
guys even though you do not believe what he says, avoid using insulting and vulgar remarks.cos if he truly is not a fake, your words would be sacrilegious.abeg no use ur mouth kill urself o.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by hsert(f): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is a true story about Uma Ukpai.
My grandfather who happen to be a clergy once told me that him, Uma Ukpai where on a journer in one of the eastern states of Nigeria when their fuel got finished on the road. Stranded and confused, they all came down from the vehicle thinking of what to do. Suddenly, Uma Ukpai suggested that if any one had water so they had to look for water. He poured it into the fuel tank and asked the driver to continue the journey and the vehicle moved and took them to their destination. They were all shocked and couldnt believe what happen. Usually I dont trust these so called pastors but this man, I can trust him. He dosent talk about money but what is in the bible.
He is for real peeps!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by mazaje(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

Leviticus 21
King James Version (KJV)

17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

My own nose dey flat ooo Ola, so this delusional god for bible don talk say I no fit approach am.

So all you christians with flat noses, pls come out and stop attending churches abeg grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by badesco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Bravo, Bravo, and Bravo, When do you expect to see him again. In case you see him, tell him about Nigeria problems
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by BabaEleko(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
[size=20pt]Anybody can see Jesus. I saw Jesus dis morning on my way to Iyana Ipaja[/size] grin grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
hsert:

My grandfather who happen to be a clergy once told me that him, Uma Ukpai where on a journer in one of the eastern states of Nigeria when their fuel got finished on the road. Stranded and confused, they all came down from the vehicle thinking of what to do. Suddenly, Uma Ukpai suggested that if any one had water so they had to look for water. He poured it into the fuel tank and asked the driver to continue the journey and the vehicle moved and took them to their destination. They were all shocked and couldnt believe what happen. Usually I dont trust these so called pastors but this man, I can trust him. He dosent talk about money but what is in the bible.
He is for real peeps!

Jesus turned water to wine
Rev Ukpai turned water to petrol grin grin grin
Liar!!!! True story ko, Super story ni
which other stories did your grandfather tell you did he tell you the one about  when nigeria and India played a football match and the it eneded 99-0 because the indian players were turning into lions whenever they had possession grin grin grin

Rev for don hammer if na so, just dey order lorries of water, dey turn am into petrol and selling.

Shio !!!
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by badesco(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

He is for real peeps!

Jesus turned water to wine
Rev Ukpai turned water to petrol grin grin grin
Liar!!!! True story ko, Super story ni
which other stories did your grandfather tell you did he tell you the one about  when nigeria and India played a football match and the it eneded 99-0 because the indian players were turning into lions whenever they had possession grin grin grin

Rev for don hammer if na so, just dey order lorries of water, dey turn am into petrol and selling.

Shio !!!
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
Idi-Amin:

My grandfather who happen to be a clergy once told me that him, Uma Ukpai where on a journer in one of the eastern states of Nigeria when their fuel got finished on the road. Stranded and confused, they all came down from the vehicle thinking of what to do. Suddenly, Uma Ukpai suggested that if any one had water so they had to look for water. He poured it into the fuel tank and asked the driver to continue the journey and the vehicle moved and took them to their destination. They were all shocked and couldnt believe what happen. Usually I don't trust these so called pastors but this man, I can trust him. He doesn't talk about money but what is in the bible.
He is for real peeps!
!!!

This is what they call Cork and Bull Story. It is a white elephant lie. I will advise that you stop peddling this useless rumors about and seek for God forgiveness immediately.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by EzeCanada: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
If we are able to put our God given gift to effective use each and every one of us have the ability to see things either physically or in the world of forms. So what is the big deal!

I had a rear privilege to sit and talk with this Man of God for about 2 hours, one on one. What I witnessed was an epitome of the Supernatural power and presence of God.

Everybody has mouth to talk, as usual, talk is cheap but the consequence of what we say is very weighty. For those of us who choose to talk loosely my advice is “The power of Life and Death lies in our tongue"
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by bigsean(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
When you talk to god, it's called praying, but when god talks to you, it's called Schizophrenia, !
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by claremont(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Give me a roll of crisp "mary-jane" and a few pints of Guinness, and I will see Jesus, God, and all the angels live! grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Water to fuel?
Really?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by deols(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
d kinda thn jinns(alijannu) do to men.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by deadie(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
Religion makes people really stu.pid.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by thehomer: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
hsert:

He is for real peeps!

Uma Ukpai turning water to petrol. This is a one man oil refinery.
I just wonder how on earth someone can believe this sort of story. If he could do this, why doesn't he simply go around filling tanks with tap or river water and selling them off as petrol?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mockers beware.
You know deep within you that it's better to shut up and hold your peace than to be opening your yansh piling spiritual gbese on your head.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by jpworld(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
hsert:

He is for real peeps!

Your father is a very good liar!

what you should do now that you have grown up is, stand up and point at your father and say
"You actually fool me!" You stupid, stupid father! Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , right in his dumb face.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
dang, that face alone is enough to make Jesus Christ scream JESUS!
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Breeze5000: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
Most of the people posting on this topic did not bother to click the LINK attached and read the complete story because if they did, they wont pick the sensational headline and dwell on it. Because the interview in itself is not about the headline, Some Journalists normally pick sensational headlines to draw people to the news. I read the whole thing and my take on the man is that he is different, And not the usual get rich pastors parading every where.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by obowunmi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
ahahhahaa! the poooor man is on crack.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by movicy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Na juju u dey use,i believe dat no onr in our generation can see jesus because both of u cannot be compatible,a sinner and a holy man,d man wey dey Bleep another man wife
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by owobokiri(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2011
I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom — Rev. Ukpai

You see Jesus for your bed? See him coconut head wey dey like wedge wey dem dey take stop cement-trailers. Maybe na your homo partner you see but you were too dazed and too mesmerized already so teeey you no sabi who be who again. So everything then na Yesu Yesu Yesuuu, Kristiii, Kristiii, Kristi. E don tey when these fake pastors don dey use these fake annointings to fool ma people.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by mjcity0076: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2011
He must have been high as a Kite
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by thirdeye(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2011
I keep wondering at the hypocrisy of Nigerians especially in Nairaland. Ask them if they believe in God, you'll hear a loud response yes, is he capable of performing miracles ooohh yes!! But tell them he just did one noww, Ohhh nooo!! thats too fast. what is wrong with you people?  Jesus Christ had also appeared to me before, Believe it or not your business,
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by dagboss(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2011
Posted by: thirdeye
Insert Quote
I keep wondering at the hypocrisy of Nigerians especially in Nairaland. Ask them if they believe in God, you'll hear a loud response yes, is he capable of performing miracles ooohh yes!! But tell them he just did one noww, Ohhh nooo!! thats too fast. what is wrong with you people? Jesus Christ had also appeared to me before, Believe it or not your business,

Me too but sha that day i took six bottles of Odeku and two full bowls of Isiewu grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by ImaIma1(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2011
Third eye dont mind them.if u say born again xtians should raise their hands, their hands will go up o.they believe in God but they talk without wisdom.if the man said he saw JESUS, how e take pain una.abi na jealousy because He never appear to una.and i bet He never will with such barbaric statements escaping your lips,  grin.nairaland for some people is an escape from the real world where, a place where they can make hypocritical statements.wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom. while you are at it,  lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
engineerd:

dang, that face alone is enough to make Jesus Christ scream JESUS!

Hahaha grin grin grin
Rev wo-wo, no be small
Rev dey compete with OBJ & Taribo west on wo-wo levels
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by deols(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
thirdeye:

I keep wondering at the hypocrisy of Nigerians especially in Nairaland. Ask them if they believe in God, you'll hear a loud response yes, is he capable of performing miracles ooohh yes!! But tell them he just did one noww, Ohhh nooo!! thats too fast. what is wrong with you people?  Jesus Christ had also appeared to me before, Believe it or not your business,

ehyaaaa, thirdeye, someone explained what happened to you here-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-177980.0.html

and what does he look like sef
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Kx: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
made in naija
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by cryingbaby: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
ogbeche77:

An overdose of cannabis will make u see prophet mohammed and krishna
Look at your coment ogbeche abi ogb chi waka or what i can get your name if overdose of cannabis will make me see prophet then i believe you are born through the mouth and son of thousand bastard fathers with hell fire as your family house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.