Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio (557 Views)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by Cruztvblog: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2023
The General overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, says he has never campaigned for any politician during any election in the country.

The cleric said this on Sunday at the church’s headquarters in Ogun State while speaking on the subject of faith.

This comes in reaction, less than 24 hours after an online newspaper, Peoples Gazette, released an audio where Obi solicited the support of Oyedepo to help get votes from Christians in South-West.

According to their alleged conversation in the audio, the former governor of Anambra State, stated that the votes were needed because the 2023 presidential election was a religious war.

“Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in the South-West and Kwara, the Christians in the South-West and Kwara.This is a religious war. Like I keep saying: if this works, you people will never regret the support,” he said in the audio.

“I believe that, I believe that, I believe that,” bishop Oyedepo replied.

But In his reaction, Oyedepo said he never spoke to any group of people on behalf of any politician.

“Nobody had ever told me what to say in this world. No. I have never campaigned for anybody or speak on anybody’s behalf and I will not do that till I go to heaven. He said.

“There is no political party in this country that didn’t come to me for prayers and for advice. I advised them, some, they didn’t take. Those who chose to take it, they see results; those who said no, they are going about it (laughs). If you still come again, I will still tell you, it doesn’t change,” he said.

Following this, the audio had attracted criticism for Obi, with some of his supporters saying it was a propaganda.

See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/02/just-in-bishop-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/[/url]

Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by dododawa1: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Nobody had ever told me what to say in this world. No. I have never campaigned for anybody or speak on anybody’s behalf and I will not do that till I go to heaven. He said.
Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by Biodun556(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2023
He has not deny the telephone conversation
Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by Golan007: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by peter0071(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Any propaganda being projected by the APC government is already seen.... teh fact remains taht we are tired of APC and their problems...

Fuel scarcity
naira wahala...

Make them stop using this fake audio to distract our attention.

i dey happy hour for Uyo..come and sue me oooo
Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by nepapole(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo is in deepshit...
Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by Frank688915: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2023
yes daddy
Re: JUST IN: Bishop Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2023

(1)

Bola Tinubu Committed Perjury And Should Be In Jail / ? / Obi Can't Dare Tinubu' Compitence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.