Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa (2648 Views)

NCC Denies Leaking Peter Obi's Phone Conversation With Oyedepo / My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. / LP Spokesman Confirms Leaked Obi Conversation With Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by ASAPFERG1: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy grin grin grin

No igboman will rule Nigeria tongue
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by blessgreg: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Religious is rubbish to me. What matter is ur attitude to mankind. Christian never show u pepper before, If not, u will know Muslims are even better

1 Like

Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by blessgreg: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:

grin
Religious is rubbish to me. What matter is ur attitude to mankind. Christian never show u pepper before, If not, u will know Muslims are even better

1 Like

Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by Globad(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
OneTemplate:
Obi the bigot has been 'outed'. It was only a question of time. Like Obi like GRV. Obi has been an ethno-religious bigot and fascist his entire political life.

A vicious, divisive and very dangerous man. I would say shame on you Obidullards but most of you are hateful, bigoted and divisive like your messiah.

Definitely shame on Ngige for failing to support Jagaban , his saviour, after Obi wanted to create an ethnocentric insurrection against him and disenfranchisement for candidacy in his own State of origin.

The chicken always comes home to roost for evil, bigoted and ungrateful people like you Ngige. It is not only Obi's career that just got ruined.

grin shocked
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by okpurukata(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Yes daddy grin grin grin

No igboman will rule Nigeria tongue

When men claim to be mini gods. Be careful what you declare. Igbo man will surely rule Nigeria and you will live to witness it. U cannot take the role of God. It cannot end well for you.
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by ASAPFERG1: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
okpurukata:

When men claim to be mini gods. Be careful what you declare. Igbo man will surely rule Nigeria and you will live to witness it. U cannot take the role of God. It cannot end well for you.
igbo will only rule biafra tongue

Nothing for igbo in nigeria tongue
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by Stanleynf: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This should spread across the country and international communities should be aware of obi's intention to cause religious and tribal war
you just created your account 2022 Feb just because of your evil intention to cause havock by attacking Peter obi.. are you that jobless? The truth is Nigerians did not elect TINUBU but if he chooses to force himself to be the president no wahala but God in heaven will fight our battle
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dem go translate taya!
Awon INTERIM GOVT IS HERE.

We see the plan. . .
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by rummmy: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2023
And so what?
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2023
NOC1:
This is bad, they just want to end Obi political mission.
Obi did well in the past election, i don't know why he is making noise, if i am him i will build my political strategy and advance to fain more relevance in the core North, then re-fire my shots 2027.

What noise did obi make by going o court to challenge n obviously flawed election ?

Is that not part of the electoral process ?
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by tunwumi: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by alade00: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
It should not only be translated in hausa, it should be translated to fuludu, ibibio, etc. It should also be sent to court. grin

Tinubu and gang are helpless, hopeless and restless at the hammer PODATTI nack dem for court.

PODATTI is coming.
Let our lordships begin the matter abeg. I wan pay subscription quickly cos I no wan miss the show.

Only obi and few people can understand the damage this audio has done to him,his running mate,yusuf Datti will feel betrayed.....
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by alade00: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Andrewblog:
Nigeria my country. Just imagine how these politicians are feeding on our intellectual inspire the level of deprivation.

What a world grin

The fact that some of us are even typing with a low battery phone, inspite the huge NEPA bill monthly, put a crown on our wisdom
Try another card,this ain't working
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by alade00: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2023
NOC1:
This is bad, they just want to end Obi political mission.
Obi did well in the past election, i don't know why he is making noise, if i am him i will build my political strategy and advance to fain more relevance in the core North, then re-fire my shots 2027.

Obi should have ran away with his trophies,man got almost 7 million votes and lost 89% of those votes in just 3 weeks,the Obidients really messed things up for obi and obi himself is not helping issue,jumping from one media house to another
Re: Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa by accordadoga26(f): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Andrewblog:
Nigeria my country. Just imagine how these politicians are feeding on our intellectual inspire the level of deprivation.

What a world grin

The fact that some of us are even typing with a low battery phone, inspite the huge NEPA bill monthly, put a crown on our wisdom

Because Pandora gave you 24/7 electricity as a governor in alambla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. / Throwback: When Atiku Abubakar Was Received Into The APC (Picture) / Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.