Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Done - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Done (7222 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done by KingMack(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itohan22:

Yeah

How much?
Re: Done by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Done by finallybusy: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
they observed people who frequent gym over there use it too.
Lie.

You’ve been spamming this forum of late regarding the perfume. Watch yourself.
Re: Done by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Done by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
jumper524:
Sis appreciate your cousin oo. People in the UK normally become stingy when they move to the UK. It's not them, it's the system.

If you weren't one of the contributors, don't have any expectations.
Re: Done by finallybusy: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itohan22:

How?
Watch yourself.
Re: Done by Goztino(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
zed7:

Do people still beg 'abroad' people for money? Except the very poor ones. The people who will 'beg' you are your family members.

By the way, before you travel out, you are expected to have done your research and gathered enough funds. Nobody owes you anything, same way you owe nobody anything. That people refused to help doesn't make them bad.
Obviously,
They shouldn't also complain when they don't get any help from those they never helped .
Re: Done by Goztino(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:

1. If I were to be your friend when you needed money to complete your block account, I’ll do it provided I have it ( I recently did something similar for a friend , not block acct money specifically, but I came through for him in my little way ) so you’re very wrong for saying most Nigerians, some is more appropriate .

2. You were once like them and someone came through for u too. You can deny that to feel good as much as you want .
I still stand by my earlier choice of word MOST not some because that's the most applicable word to use.
Out of everybody I pleaded with for loan, non listened to me. Is that not most?
I'm even being euphemistic by using most.
Most Nigerians have that entitlement mentality and always try to harvest where they never sowed.
Ask them for any help when you are in need, story will change, yet they expect you to always send them Euro as if you pick money on top of trees or as if you don't have your personal problems to tackle.
Re: Done by ibharahluke2013: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Please group..I just admission in Germany to study engineering management and have been engulfed with similar situation like you.can you please recommend where I get a loan to facilitate the blocked funds as I can be able to process the others myself
Re: Done by oxiide22(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:

Thanks
madam

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Libraries Reclassified Z-library's Journey For All Inclusive Access / What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.