Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani (19322 Views)

Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by AutheBishop: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
I hope this is not what I'm thinking.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by nnamdi640: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
burp18:
The truth they say is bitter.
But you failed to admit that Tinubu is a drug baron.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Verysmart101: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
burp18:
At least Tinubu was bold enough to show us his own. Obi being the hypocrite that he is was going to north to beg for votes in the day and running to churches at night to turn christians against Muslim

So committing evil boldly is wat please? I don't blame you.u will reap wat you sow.Amen
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by EngrKemp: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2023
lexylaw40:
Labour party is a terrorist movement
Yes..
LP will keo terrorising looters like timubu,drug barons and thrives and economic reckers like Buharin
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Verysmart101: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
"Christians take back ur country" is a statement by Obi that his followers still want to dèñy by all means.
Obi wants to divide the country along ethnic and religîóus more and more if only that will make him prèsîdéñt.
One of d wôrst polîticians in our society.

Then Muslim Muslim ticket is wat please?
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Barbushe: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't truth OBI in the core NORTH since DAY-1 and it's FINAL.
I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Vado(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Trash talking from Nnamani.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Ala agbala Chima
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by ada9ja(f): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
burp18:
The problem with you people is you never know when to stop defending what's wrong.

Ok we accept

Please tutor us about Tinubu using fake bishops to deceive people like you

Please tell the justification in Moslem Moslem ticket if not about religious bigotry

Please tell us who started all these rubbish in first place by bringing in tribalism and religion division if not APC

It was APC that made me realise that OBJ is an Igbo man

It was APC that made realise that Tinubu who asserted that Moslem Moslem ticket will destabilise Nigeria when he was asked to be VP under Atiku and Buhari but now he sees nothing bad in it

Una dey ment

Remove that dirt in Ur dirty eye before removing others

Obi is u people nightmare...am waiting for his sextape too

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Ingocof(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Jovial1:
Chimaroke the drunk

Yes daddy, the truth pains
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Ingocof(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Vultures cheesy looters grin grin birds of the feather cheesy grin grin they are all scared of Obi ascending to power

I never knew they could speak out like this grin

Can you imagine how great Nigeria would have been if they react to the ills in Nigeria

Nigeria would have been a better place undecided

Yes daddy.
The Pandora man is a saint indeed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Ingocof(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

If you are not happy with Peter Obi, you can approach the Court 😎

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by toprealman: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2023
How many non Igbos or Muslims are in the pathetic Ebeano organisation you formed?
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Resolute911: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Enugu will not forget your terror soon.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Its not Obi that has divided this country with ethnicity and religion but the system, selfish politicians..
With all this hardship I was expecting Nigerians to advocate for change, vote someone new try something new but NO
I just pray that we have a system that will make our votes count when we are truly ready for freedom
Churches advocates you vote for your same faith
Muslims advocate you vote for same faith
Northerners advocate you vote for your brother, same with other ethnicity.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by 2tpick: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
It's only a fool that does not know that Nigeria is already divided. For the fact that a candidate knows that he stands no chance of winning if he fails to have a Muslim vice from the north shows it all.

The truth is that an Obi presidency will stop many irregularities in Nigeria. The political class are fighting tooth and nail to stop him.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Jagabanarmy: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/2023-peter-obi-introduced-religious-ethnic-politics-in-nigeria-chimaroke-nnamani/amp/

waiting for the authenticating of the audio tape before i wil comment. waiting for both to deny or acknowledge its originality
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Draslo(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Did you read where Tinubu was paying 10M to clerics in the mosque to vote for a muslim (him)

What were you saying about religious war again undecided cheesy grin
Lies abeg. Not everything you read is true
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by CSTRR: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Nnamani will never forgive Peter obi for flushing him out of politics.

Hopeless man that was supporting tinubu while running under the pdp for senator.

A transactional politician of the bluest dye.

He should go and meet tinubu to compensate him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by CSTRR: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

waiting for the authenticating of the audio tape before i wil comment. waiting for both to deny or acknowledge its originality
It doesn't even matter to me.

Thise that support obi won't flinch.

Peter obi ran with a balanced ticket, he consistently asked people to vote him for his character and qualifications and not die his tribe.

Unlike tinubu that ran with a Muslim Muslim ticket because he believes the Northern christians are irrelevant..

He went to Abeokuta and vomited tribal bigotry to rally the ethnic votes.

He went to mosques with photographers all in a bid to get the Muslim votes.
They even campaigned in Saudi Arabia.

If you are not a dunce, or afflicted with hate, you already know who the tribal and religious bigot is.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by lymelyte(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2023
This clearly shows that Peter obi really won the election.. NO ONE THROWS A STONE AT AN UNFRUITFUL OR UNRIPE TREE.. grin
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by fasterwell(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2023
burp18:
The truth they say is bitter.

I am sure you are using a smartphone

So do this with your phone now

Call someone and see if you can record the call while dialling the person's number or while screwing your phone for the person's contact.

If you can't record the dialling then how did Obi recorded the dialling authority bus phone number?

Who start a phone conversation with PRAISE THE LORD?

Where did Obi cast his vote in anambra, Onitsha or Agulu?

Then let your conscience be the judge
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by LeoDeKing: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2023
kenex4ever:
Nigerian politics has always been ethnic (Yorubas) and religious (Hausas)

Obi was not ethnic, he used religion because APC started it by taking two muslims in order to get muslim north votes.
Obi knew that most muslims wont vote him so he went for christian vote which is not bad.

He even tried, it's not easy to contest against two strong politicians and then match them closely.
I'm a die hard fan of APC/Tinubu.

I must admit this is the first comment ever, I have read from an obidient (I think) providing a convincing explanation to a particular political move by Peter Obi. Interestingly, no insult or even attempted insult.

If at least 75% obidients are like this, perhaps Obi's chances would have been higher.
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by indigenous234(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
It's no longer IPOB?. Soon you'll add the Catholic church to the terror list.

lexylaw40:
Labour party is a terrorist movement
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Freezby2020: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/2023-peter-obi-introduced-religious-ethnic-politics-in-nigeria-chimaroke-nnamani/amp/

CRYING OF A SORE LOSER!!!

EVER since he lost the Senatorial seat he has being slinging mud on every perseaved enemy.

His senses of entitlement brought to an end, he turned to Obi to ooze out all form of trash.

The DUMB started the WAR with Enugu State Gov, then to his party chiefs and end it with PO

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Gavranicd: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin the same people that patched the Sharia law into our system want to lecture us on religious war

I can't wait to hear from MURIC

They are just shooting themselves in the leg!!!

Muric are more intelligent than Pastors
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by CSTRR: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2023
indigenous234:
It's no longer IPOB?. Soon you'll add the Catholic church to the terror list.

They already see the Catholic church as their enemy.

More catholic priests have been killed in Nigeria in one year than anywhere else in the world combined.

We are dealing with devils.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by cooljude(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2023
To hell with that killer Chimaroke...

He his a beast, murderer and evil villain, he will always aggravate towards his fellow.

Enugu people rejected you and will continue to reject you
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by Sleekfingers: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
RighChannel:
APC boko haram Muslim-Muslim ticket is not religious bigotry shey? some people in this country are just born silly with their utterances

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is a political chess move.
Tinubu is from a minority Muslim in the south. And you don't expect him to pick a northern christian , because they are minority in the north too .

If Tinubu had picked a Christian from the north......Atiku will beat him silly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Did you read where Tinubu was paying 10M to clerics in the mosque to vote for a muslim (him)

What were you saying about religious war again undecided cheesy grin
Where, when and how did Tinubu pay 10m to muslim clerics? Show us video please
Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by sliky09: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
The made up audio, the false accusations here and there were all predestined to happen. Yet they will not stop Obi from becoming the president of Nigeria. I repeat, Obi will be president of Nigeria.
Ylink4sure:

Re: 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani by clearlaw: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Oga chimaroke, for we in the North, religion and ethnic politics start since 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alkali Mohammed Mamu Arraigned By EFCC For Collecting N5.9m Bribe / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / Buhari Vs. Senate: 5 Epic Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.