Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam (44689 Views)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by muykem: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
I pray the marriage lasts forever.
Else she might still renounce the religion
Thou shall not tempt thy lord. You that the marriage will not last.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by FiremanX: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
When she's out of the relationship, she will convert back. na logic. fear Nigerian women. 😂

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Okhuadams(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Okhuadams(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
No more indecent dressing again. Other celebrity hoes should follow suit , the church has indeed failed them.

2 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by udemzyudex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mama don finally nap one Alhaji

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Akharmony: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Deh Play

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Nehyooh(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
alphaconde:
she wont be missed

speaking for her former religion
Correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Banhammy717: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations to her.
I pray Allah makes it easier for her.
She's taken a step towards paradise.
Barakalahu fih

2 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Roger3D(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Onucs:
I hope she can cope with not exposing her body for the rest her life, then good for her.
Is Christianity about exposing your body for the whole world to see?

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Esji80(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ma sha Allah

Welcome to Islam, Hajiya

May Almighty Allah continue to bless you and be your guide

2 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by FireUpNow(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:

Make I bend.

You don't know how these oloshos operate. For her to accept that religion just know that she Don discover say the guy get enough money so she's clearly doing everything possible to stay long in the relationship and enjoy the wealth.

It's a common thing in the North nah. You will see a southern kaduna girl go and marry an alhaji and convert to Islam because the guy is loaded. When she Don achieve her objective she will reconvert back to her original religion.
I wish her well in her new journey and I hope the man don't have other wives. Be happy and enjoy your new life as a muslim wife.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by abidem4real: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Franking: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Religion is the opium of the masses.

No big deal. Let her indulge her fantasies.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by magzey: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Masha Allah, Welcome to Islam the only religion before Allah, may Allah guide and protect you Ameen.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Franking: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
x123xlolls:
May Allah guide her & protect her faith.

Islam is already growing.

With many accepting the faith offline.

How does that affect the price of rice?

Some countries that are almost all muslims are still in a fix.

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Mamaafrik1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Muslim should learn from the Christians not to proselytise their members when they fail to no longer belong to a religion,not threatening and killing them in the name of stupidity called Jihad.

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Bahamas95(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
jayAjoku:
Bar man give this man one chilled bottle of Star and Asun #1000 he too wise
Nor be small thing my eyes see when I dey south west, since then I don't take those people serious.

Dem nor dey wear pant inside the robe sef, na to raise am up and collect sharpaly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Take Away In New Photos / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.