Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam (44636 Views)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by herkeem: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jL2sgG8fZw

Award winning Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe has revealed her Islamic name at a Ramadan lecture and special prayers hosted by herself and her husband, Kazeem Adeoti.

The actress made this known in a video interview going round on social, where she introduced herself in her new faith.
Insha Allah, My new name is Hajia Meenah Mercy Adeoti. Meenah with the H,” the actress said.

The viral interview done at the Ramadan lecture which saw stars in attendance on Saturday, has since sparked mixed reactions among internet users.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/video-my-new-name-is-hajia-meenah-mercy-aigbe-confirms-conversion-to-islam/

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Oloki: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Well, if there is one thing she gain from this unstable relationship, it is the fact the she will cover up. No more exposure of sensitive body part

291 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by yinkus6750(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2023
I pray the marriage lasts forever.
Else she might still renounce the religion

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Onucs(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2023
I hope she can cope with not exposing her body for the rest her life, then good for her.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by sirjoggy(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2023
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by jhydebaba(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Congrats Hajiya Meenah!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Modifire(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2023
jhydebaba:
Congrats Hajiya Meenah!
Marhababiki

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by chidiebere2020(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Ok
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Onyi22(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Good for her
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by yeyebrity: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:

Make I bend.

You don't know how these oloshos operate. For her to accept that religion just know that she Don discover say the guy get enough money so she's clearly doing everything possible to stay long in the relationship and enjoy the wealth.

It's a common thing in the North nah. You will see a southern kaduna girl go and marry an alhaji and convert to Islam because the guy is loaded. When she Don achieve her objective she will reconvert back to her original religion.

You sabi the scope wella.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Anoosman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omooo
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by DBossNG(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by splashbaby(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Certified and satisfied second wife… abandoned her marriage and took over her friend husband.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Finestgurlie(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
dick is powerful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Basicend: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Women and money, enh!

As if na curse dem curse dem. .

A woman can metomophorse and mutate into anything just to align to where there is a huge flow.

When their ancestor, Eve, bent and negotiated with the ancient serpent, it never left all her offspring till then. . And Till Eternity. .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by tocin44(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you like answer anything. It's not by name, you can't give what you don't have.

U can't force it. Time will tell sha

11 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by x123xlolls(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
May Allah guide her & protect her faith.

Islam is already growing.

With many accepting the faith offline.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Franzinni: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sharp woman....

4 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by whippersnapper(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Money is everything. Nobody should deceive me

7 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by bewla(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good Luck and happy Ramadan
Hope you keep your head down this time

7 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Zico5(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
The prick is still intoxicating her. Don't worry it will soon clear from Ur eyes and the name will change again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.