Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam (44694 Views)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Microwhy: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Shut up
E pain you? Hahahahahaha
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by ufotunang: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wetin concern me.. it's your life

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Tundex911: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Insha Allah, My new name is Hajia Meenah Mercy Adeoti. Meenah with the H

H for HOES
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Occurstaem(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Welcome to Islam, Hajia Meenah.
May Allah make you steadfast on His way, aamiin.
The religion with Allah since time began.

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by achimendy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
dick is powerful

How do you mean mummy??
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by bablon20(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na today? It's all about highest bidder & highest dicker. If she sees another wealthier guy with thick & bold dick, she'll change her name again.

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by mywells: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
After attending CLAM night vigil and programs this how she end in a mix multitude.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Bimpe29: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
While I am praying for Allah's continued guidance and protection for her and the entire Muslim Ummah, I don't think there's such name as Meenah.

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by KeyEndurance: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Welcome To Terrorist Group

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by silaswills01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who cares

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by emmybobo1: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
More to come. Winner takes it all. It seems Islam has won in Nigeria. They are actually in the majority

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by izubext007: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
she need to attract A.A rano
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by RussellRutherfo: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by TheRareGem1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
There's nothing that name in Islam abeg. What's this
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Iamzik: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Microwhy:
Welcome back to the deen..
Every child is born a Muslim, your parents handing over other faith to you, and you finding your bearing back to the deen, is a great achievement.

Omo! Who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
bewla:
Good Luck and happy Ramadan
Hope you keep your head down this time
lol you think she's there for love, marriage or money? grin

She is just acting a script till she's done getting her bag.you must really be naieve to think she's there for genuine marriage so why won't she keep her head down till she's had enough of the bag

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bimpe29:
While I am praying for Allah's continued guidance and protection for her and the entire Muslim Ummah, I don't think there's such name as Meenah.
I think we it's a shortened version of Amina or ameenah

A- MEENAH

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
bablon20:
Na today? It's all about highest bidder & highest dicker. If she sees another wealthier guy with thick & bold dick, she'll change her name again.
before nko
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Oh I'm sure she'll be back if Adeoti goes bankrupt
before nko.she resemble loyal wife for your eye?

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by ashawopikin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who gives a shit
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by ashawopikin(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zico5:
The prick is still intoxicating her. Don't worry it will soon clear from Ur eyes and the name will change again.
it's not prick, am sure she has tasted better pricks, na the money, the dude is richer than her first husband
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by phemmyfour: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bimpe29:
The name Ameenah (Arabic writing : أمينه) is a Muslim girls Names. The meaning of name Ameenah is " Trustworthy

Our people called it AMINA

Same way we have Ibrahim reduced to Brahim

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Carlylepneuma: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
shut up and stop talking rubbish
if u can't help d truth read and pass but don't u dare quote me again and spew trash...
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Katcall: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
dick is powerful
will you suck mine
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Inali: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
I hope she remains this way.

Who else knows that Oraimo has released their freepods 4?
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Gospel2Day: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2023
She was NEVER a Christian, to start with.
She was a secularist. To people like her money is everything.
They can sign up for HELL FIRE 🔥 because of money.

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by bewla(m): 5:00am On Apr 04, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lol you think she's there for love, marriage or money? grin

She is just acting a script till she's done getting her bag.you must really be naieve to think she's there for genuine marriage so why won't she keep her head down till she's had enough of the bag
She won't be the first or last

Rihana, jenate Jackson and many more
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Bombolistic: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2023
That's always a sign to one's downfall. Only the wise will be alerted in order to prevent such drastic fall
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2023
bewla:
She won't be the first or last

Rihana, jenate Jackson and many more
exactly
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Lobotomy02: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Fear women!

Women who will do everything and anything to...........................

Make i no finish!

grin
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by hdrifter11: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Masha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.