Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,487 members, 7,857,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi (21406 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Chadwickbossman: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin,it is what it is
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Atleast he got the fame and fortune, he can always order another kid from ebay.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Blesstar(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

The love of a Nigerian girl taste as honey and last only for a while. I don't need temporary things in my life again.

Amen to your first two declaration.
Zonefree, you sound like you've been seriously hurt by a naija babe before.
If true, then sorry about that.
But you should know that the fact that you were wounded by a single gal does not make every gal out there evil snakes. We all have our choices to make and I assure you, not every Nigerian gal will choose to hurt others intentionally. So please, don't portray every Nigerian girl as evil vipers because of the hurt caused by a single person.

Finally, I pray you heal from every hurt and pains you have felt in the past and also find true love again. The kind of love that keeps no accounts of wrongs.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by evesdon4u: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
My question is, who deserves it?
People are so full of themselves...
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by highchief1: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442303/chioma-didnt-deserve-davido-speaks-losing-son-ifeanyi/
the day u idiots will minizie social media appearance is the day your life will get better.yul edochie is feeling the heat now.I can’t imagine posting my family on fb or IG when I’m not mad.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Sizwezi: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442303/chioma-didnt-deserve-davido-speaks-losing-son-ifeanyi/

Truly, you didn’t deserve that bro! God knows best. Stay and stand strong this year and beyond. One love
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Mercury12(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:
The whole world would have loved to see how that IFEANYI boy turned out all grown up but you,davido robbed us of that by killing him because your people don’t want Igbo blood in your lineage
It shall never be well with you ritualist

The truth will come out one day

NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!

You have started smoking again😂
Can you prove this false accusation in court. Continue
Hand go soon touch you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Chetas81(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shut up, you are jealous of their love. Don't go and look for your own.
you maaaaaad beyond your imagination tell me this guy from his friends death to his son death ____ ABBBBBBi oyawéré niiiii
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by seanwilliam(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves that actually. It’s traumatizing
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Chetas81(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mercury12:

Hand go soon touch you
I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BECAUSE YOU HOLD THE SMOKE BASED ON YOUR COMMENT 🦘 KINDLY KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW YOU LIE TO PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR WEALTH NOTHING LAST FOREVER
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Chetas81(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
No one deserves that actually. It’s traumatizing
from friends to son ABBBBBBi
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Mercury12(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chetas81:
I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BECAUSE YOU HOLD THE SMOKE BASED ON YOUR COMMENT 🦘 KINDLY KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW YOU LIE TO PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR WEALTH NOTHING LAST FOREVER
You are deluded
Nah your type dey do like potable. Una go find wahala see case and come weak like ekuke for police station😂
Kontinue
Hand go touch u

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Bankowner: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Did he tell you you deserve it?

He speaks for himself.

Insensitive mofo!!
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by phemmyfour: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
English come too hard for you
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by magzey: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, but you still need the other love no matter how you deny it. I declare love unto your life. It is well
You you be to declare something onto someone you have jump fence ,park well
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Pneumaa(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am

What is wrong with you people
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by HeroicMeastro: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Look at this slowpoke!!
So those that love their love ones deserve it right?
Nobody is above God's trial...
Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by judedwriter(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:
The whole world would have loved to see how that IFEANYI boy turned out all grown up but you,davido robbed us of that by killing him because your people don’t want Igbo blood in your lineage

Stop accusing him publicly. You have no proof, but suspicion.

However, like you said:

The truth will come out one day, either directly or indirectly.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by OSDD(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gwan2:

Plenty people deserve that, don't be too emotional

Shekau boko haram leader that masterminded the killing of thousand of innocent people, the kidnappers that kidnapped my niece which indirectly led to my uncle's death, the useless corrupt leaders that steal innocent masses common wealth and watch same masses die in abject squalor, while they the leaders jet abroad for medical check up, the ritualist that kill and use human parts for sacrifice, the yahoo boys that scam people life savings and watch them die in depression....lots of people deserve that bruv

If there's one thing I have learnt.
Everyone deserves to die regardless of how good or bad they are, you're the one getting emotional here. Death has no choice, if it comes, it comes.

As long as you live, you definitely deserve to die, rich, poor, young, old, male, female, deserve or not. Death gives no Bleep. I sympathise with him though
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by FireUpNow(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's indeed terrible loosing a family member and I can feel your pains Davido. God almighty who is the giver of the fruit of the womb will bless your wife Chioma with more children that will stay alive and care for you & Chioma at old age. It's a womd that never heals but you will have to move on and ensure good parenting skills. Don't leave your parenting responsibilities to domestic staff again.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Gwan2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
OSDD:

If there's one thing I have learnt.
Everyone deserves to die regardless of how good or bad they are, you're the one getting emotional here. Death has no choice, if it comes, it comes.

As long as you live, you definitely deserve to die, rich, poor, young, old, male, female, deserve or not. Death gives no Bleep. I sympathise with him though

Nobody is arguing if people will die or live forever....The mystery behind the death is the bone of contention here....

A young man and a young lady having their first son, and the son dying in that sort of circumstance is what some good people don't deserve if life was fair. Conversely, some wicked people deserve that punishment here on earth before departing...Kapish
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by adecz: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
So, which parents deserve their
beloved little child to die❓❓😐
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by CartelKenneth: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mercury12:

Hand go soon touch you

I’m just saying in that big house that people are always surrounding there the story does not make sense
It’s still paining me for that poor helpless defenseless boy
May he R.I.P Tho
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by MisterBee2011(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

I'm the youth leader in my Church, so I don't miss sunday service.

What is club?
Club, soccer club.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by HayB100(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
God bless you, I wanted to ask him the same thing oh? Who come deserve am? Base on say you get money or that you be celebrity? Even pastors dey loose loved ones, so who he be?

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Ruggedfighter: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2023
CartelKenneth:

You love him more than his father?. Bastàrd
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by OSDD(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Gwan2:

Nobody is arguing if people will die or live forever....The mystery behind the death is the bone of contention here....

A young man and a young lady having their first son, and the son dying in that sort of circumstance is what some good people don't deserve if life was fair. Conversely, some wicked people deserve that punishment here on earth before departing...Kapish

Lol... life isn't fair, so is death. Have a nice day.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by CartelKenneth: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Ruggedfighter:
You love him more than his father?. Bastàrd

Na ur papa be bastard
Animal
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Ruggedfighter: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Na ur papa be bastard
Animal
Shhhh
You're nothing but a bastard for saying a father will kill his son when you have no proof whatsoever.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by ponti93(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
the same question in my head
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Merisbankie(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Apply a little sense bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Take On The Last 5 BBNaija Ex Housemates / OJB Jezreel Denies Kidney Relapse Rumour (photo) / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.