Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi (21385 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
No more senseless memes. Seun and the mods are up and doing o
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Benrosaria(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442303/chioma-didnt-deserve-davido-speaks-losing-son-ifeanyi/

is this the first of your blood line you are losing and you want to lose your career. paddy man lock up you lose chioma you still continue music, if you know what true love is you would understand that making money from the ignorance of others is death
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Y0urUncle: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Awnnn my people, God will replace your loss in double folds(ejima) . I love how Davido loves Chioma. The other side hens can keep seeking his attention with their side babies. This is the kind of love that's good for everyone. Inseparable love.

Hope someday if Davido's son comes out to contest for any public office you guys won't tag him an "Omo ale"?

So better keep kwayet

2 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Cypher00001: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
The guy knows what he is doing..that's if he is saying the truth
IyaebeTheGreat:
See you winning me, ewooo grin grin grin youth leader indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by ASAPFERG1: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
frog voice that is dating omo nna tongue
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Gasayi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
I love how Davido loves Chioma. The other side hens can keep seeking his attention with their side babies. This is the kind of love that's good for everyone.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Tonnyray: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
I taya o undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Peterobifailed: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
heba nah
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
illicit:
At one point or the other, we all have to sacrifice something....
Hmmm. Ok
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Peterobifailed: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tonnyray:
I taya o undecided
haaa 👿
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by nedu2000(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
As a father, if i should lose anyone, let that person be myself

5 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Tremple8v: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves such.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by cedricksly: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442303/chioma-didnt-deserve-davido-speaks-losing-son-ifeanyi/
there is a lyrics used in one of the song of the Great Osayomore Joseph, "the death Of a Child is more painful than the pain from a gunshot".. We won't even wish it on an enemy...

2 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by affable4(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves such.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by beyondPen(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves anything happening to them. We just have to earn our keep!!!

When they were overshowing the boy too much life they did not know this day will come ehn.

They warned you to marry a housewife you say na life of a party woman you want.

And that album is wack.
Let's be call out people in this country even if we loved them!!!

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves that. Not even Agberoic MC Oleomo or drugee Tifonubu.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by jayAjoku(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na only you and God know Wetin happen to that boy because the circumstances surrounding his death are sketchy to say the least but sha no be my pikin

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Otulented: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Take heart paddy man.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Blupen(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
illicit:
At one point or the other, we all have to sacrifice something....
Na me understand wetin you mean boss
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by jayAjoku(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:
The whole world would have loved to see how that IFEANYI boy turned out all grown up but you,davido robbed us of that by killing him because your people don’t want Igbo blood in your lineage
It shall never be well with you ritualist

The truth will come out one day

NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!
Facts That child didn’t drown too many people stay at his home for one person not to have noticed him going to the pool the story no make sense one bit
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's well David! Stand strong!

No parent should bury his offspring!

It should be the other way round!
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Are you challenging God's doing undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Blupen(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

The love of a Nigerian girl taste as honey and last only for a while. I don't need temporary things in my life again.

Amen to your first two declaration.
Everything in life is temporary
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by GloriousGbola: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

the person who does not deserve that is the nanny and cook davido is victimizing because of his incompetence as a father and a man of wealth in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Hope someday if Davido's son comes out to contest for any public office you guys won't tag him an "Omo ale"?

So better keep kwayet
Adeleke the governor was massively voted for. Nobody hates Gbadebo,we just said it wasn't his turn. Simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by solexybaba(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dat is byegone. U should jst move on bro. We all hav lost people so close 2 our hrts due 2 various inhumane circumstances. Bt God knows y he let dat happen.so jst remember him in any way u can n move on
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by michaellovaldo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
Losing a loved one can change you forever, it is traumatizing

Lost my dad last night

Now I know how the pain feels

2 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Gwan2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
OSDD:
Who come deserve am?

undecided

Plenty people deserve that, don't be too emotional

Shekau boko haram leader that masterminded the killing of thousand of innocent people, the kidnappers that kidnapped my niece which indirectly led to my uncle's death, the useless corrupt leaders that steal innocent masses common wealth and watch same masses die in abject squalor, while they the leaders jet abroad for medical check up, the ritualist that kill and use human parts for sacrifice, the yahoo boys that scam people life savings and watch them die in depression....lots of people deserve that bruv

2 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by God1000(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
michaellovaldo:

Lost my dad last night

Now I know how the pain feels
oh, I'm so sorry about your loss bro.

I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now, may his soul rest in peace.

Please take heart and accept my condolences

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Askia's 47th Birthday Party / Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Fans Slam Angela Okorie For Recording A Selfie Video During Church Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.