Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle (11375 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Flora2Sweet: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2023
So you're telling us to follow the Real twitter handle without a badge...

While the fake one has verification badge ..
I don't get it anymore in this country....

Apc really made changes and they're nt done yet...
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by fredoooooo: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Whoever belive in. Fake news na thieie problem ..
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Image123(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Freedom, peace and unity of the country by which we're all bound has been severely loosed by Obi and his gang of ipobic supporters.
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Mercury12(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2023
ObiEdiots no dey rest.
😂
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Flora2Sweet: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Get help...

Mercury12:
ObiEdiots no dey rest.
😂
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes Daddy!
Okay Daddy!
God bless you daddy!

I have tested the audio too and it is real!

You can test it too! Go to deepware.ai

Click on Go to Scanner

Paste video link, click on scan and wait for the analysis!

So which award make we give you now?
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by naptu2: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin

It's always funny when people just want to post negative stuff without caring if it makes sense.

The Transition Council did the right thing when they put out this alert. Having a blue tick does not negate putting out this alert. Are the names and tags of the two accounts the same? Is it possible for people to be fooled by the fake account. Any sensible person that can answer these questions will know why the alert was necessary.
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by johnjose68: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Wakins:
We don't even know what to believe in this nation anymore.

That is what the YES DADDY people have done by taking over the cyber space churning out lies and fake news on a daily basis.

Now God has caught them with YES DADDY clip grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by KanwuliaExtra: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
They should ask APC. . . The party of 'fake' certificates and mandates.
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Mercury12(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Get help...

Quit crying and do the needful

Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by johnjose68: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls can't you kindly stop reading religion calculation into this issue?

Obi is not brave a bit infact he messed the game up. I don't hate him or like him but in a country with strong Muslim gripped to power like Nigeria abusive, insult, arrogant, mockery, bullying, lies will not work rather it will hardened the power grippers heart the more.

If Obi have chosen Gej style to placed love, alliance, respect, tolerant on the table it would be like a movie to them by the time he sweep the floor and win but rather he was busy going to churches, turned church to campaign ground, using inciting words etc and he know fully well the sitting president is mid-jihadist man surrounded by hardliners pls how will obi strategy work? It won't bro.

Sorry Tinubu is the next president next time christain will look for more intelligent candidate who know how to play the game.

Anybody can become president but the YES DADDY people.
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Chucks13: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2023
johnjose68:

Anybody can become president but the YES DADDY people.

Read my post over and over ok. I never said only a particular people can be the resident, I said obi messed the game plan up by his strategies and approaches.

Thanks.
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by rajiedreez: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Twitter is fast becoming a divisive tool
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:

So which award make we give you now?

None, just stop saying it is fake or doctored!
Enough lies!
Shift to another narrative!
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by VOR2019: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Report the handle to Twitter also!
naptu2:
FGN Presidential Transition Council @FGNPTC

https://twitter.com/FGNPTC/status/1642607879516504065

Picture 1: The authentic Transition Council account.

Picture 2: The fake account.
Report the handle to Twitter also!
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Sholaco: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Obi peter Gregory supporters
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by Emola12(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes Daddy!
Okay Daddy!
God bless you daddy!

I have tested the audio too and it is real!

You can test it too! Go to deepware.ai

Click on Go to Scanner

Paste video link, click on scan and wait for the analysis!

if you like cry from today till tomorrow with your progander nothing concern me see breaking news APC& TINUBU av less than 16days to answer to the petition Which OBI file against dem
Re: Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle by AntiChristian: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Emola12:
if you like cry from today till tomorrow with your progander[/b]nothing concern me see breaking news APC& TINUBU av less than 16days to answer to the petition Which OBI file against dem

It is not a [b]progander [/b]nor propaganda! The conversation is legit and not deepfake!

The court case will continue and that does not absolve Obi from being a tribal and religious Bigot!

Six months deadline is a long time!

[b] "Church take back your country"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legacy Of Excellence: List Of 100 Most Notable Women In Africa 2024 Emerges / Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.