Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Portable In Court (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable In Court (pictures) (39689 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by saheed24(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good at least a sectional part of his brain was able to get reset from so much hunger and watery beans. He don humble small cheesy, Nigeria police no be your friend especially when they so mean you...

2 Likes

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by dahmie2013: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by RexTramadol1: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
See the roof of Ogun State Magistrate

And some people whose state Courts are even worse will be saying Lagos this, Lagos that.

Enter any Court in Lagos, Magistrate or High Court…. You will even enjoy free. A.C and Wi-Fi

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
My Free style on davido over dem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVpzkw2RdQ

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reality ain't same as acting grin
# humble pie mode activated.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Ykc2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
So portable bars name is odogwu
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
So he fit mellow like this??
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Stevosty: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
He is baboon, he lives in zoo, zaazu headed by balablu, aarh!
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
He go learn something from this court case and also as lawyer don chew small from his cash. All join.

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by OriOko88(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
He go soon go continue to dey misyarn grin

See how d werey gentle. Wheres d baboon in u . cheesy
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by validateAyo: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm a baboon...i live in d zoo
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by olabode4dkoko(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wahala musician later enter wahala.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Chetas81(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria product YOU CAN IMAGINE many adult like this in Nigeria and someone claiming that she's the mother to potable
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
The guy don mellow down by force grin
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Rebuker(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
I can't stop laughing each time I watch this his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0LpV5wD5s

He actually implicated himself.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Xelly007: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
You guys can laugh and make fun of the situation but for those who want to make sense out of this, you will know this another injustice against another youth doing well for himself. You uninvitedly dash into someone's bar and arrest customers and the owner because of an unverified report and intelligent report you got about the person. This is how awful and sad this Country has become. Money without Power is nothing hopefully Portable will learn that from this.

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Kpompey2: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Portable don humble.

Meanwhile king of kano, kwankwanso today highlighted what Peter obi said about the just concluded presidential election. He even spoke more than PODATTI. He clearly said the election was rigged by INEC for tinubu.

What baffles me is that up till this moment, neither of tinubu or his boys( keyamo, ffk or bayo) has said a
word to kwankwanso. Even online boys kept away from kwankwanso.

What is tinubu and boys afraid of?
Batist una de fear kwankwanso?
conglomerate of losers, do you expect them to applaud inec.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by kelmicheal: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
This guy don turn Omo gentle
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Kingmajaja: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oga igbolabizeh.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin See as eh pose humbly

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
See him looking like "na so all these people I'm working for come leave me See life"

BTW why is this court so small like store room? This is different from what all those Nollywood movies always show us o. I've been scammed đŸ˜ 

2 Likes

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm sure from now hens fought, he will stop behaving like a hooligan
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
They have not sentenced him yet, they only kept him at kirikiri, pending when he perfects his bail.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by JoshTim: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Sleeping like his Iragbiji drug boss

Indeed it is true that you are bastard
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hope lessons has been learnt.....
Some people don't know how good it feels to be free....
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Portable don humble.

Meanwhile king of kano, kwankwanso today highlighted what Peter obi said about the just concluded presidential election. He even spoke more than PODATTI. He clearly said the election was rigged by INEC for tinubu.

What baffles me is that up till this moment, neither of tinubu or his boys( keyamo, ffk or bayo) has said a
word to kwankwanso. Even online boys kept away from kwankwanso.

What is tinubu and boys afraid of?
Batist una de fear kwankwanso?

We considered it a waste of data to answer a man that came last.

So, kwakwaso won't get a response from us. Does he have any petition against APC? No. So, he just wanted to say something to justify his failure.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Caramia2020(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
See humbleness, na wa o na so court de humble person
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Babooooooon.

In the zoooooo
Zazooooooo

Ahhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by ukaface(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Government liability persona don mellow

Apc don leave am
The owner of Lagos is now disowned

Babuuu living in the zuuuuuu
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by fcbelle72(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Animal wey live for zoo, mumu fool, na that tinubu wey you work for go kill you
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by kenny160: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Xelly007:
You guys can laugh and make fun of the situation but for those who want to make sense out of this, you will know this another injustice against another youth doing well for himself. You uninvitedly dash into someone's bar and arrest customers and the owner because of an unverified report and intelligent report you got about the person. This is how awful and sad this Country has become. Money without Power is nothing hopefully Portable will learn that from this.
does this make sense to you too? Dnt be to quick to judge even bible said it that you should verify everything before u judge...well I can see u dnt know but it is not a bad idea if i tell you about what you dnt know but u dnt know or never see it doesn't mean it never happen...portable doesn't have private life as we all know, he beat the boy and upload the video as usual and Nigerian police claimed they invited him up to five times which he never denied, when he refused to show up they went to his Bar and he refused to listen to them and turn the whole thing to war and also camera and uploaded it as usual that lead to his forcefully arrested before he met himself at court today...I pray they release him this time and am happy he was arrested maybe that will change his life for better cause the way he behave show he is not normal to be sincere...so thats what you skiped in the trend bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) / Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo) / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.