Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi (60413 Views)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by DRPAIT123(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Which reasonable lady will even agree to marry this scruffy looking thing?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Godfullsam(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Most of these bad guys are usually very ugly.

See his scary ugly face shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by MechanicMike: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Newsmic:
Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1442364/man-assaults-films-lady-naked-rejecting-marriage-proposal-kogi-photo/

good for her steeewpid woman. She marry the
poor inosent guy & do olosho work on the side. Eeeeediot woman(no offenscce)
angry
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by JustANairlander(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Head be like cock head with an antelope's eyegringrin
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Godstiger(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
na by force
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by hisexcellency34: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mad man. why won't any lady reject this Kogi Portable?
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by GeneralPulal: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
“One of the guys approached me for marriage, which I refused. When I was going home from work at about 8pm last Sunday, he attacked me and forced me to his house and started beating me,” she explained.

While you were going home, he met you, started beating you, Forced you to his house and no one saw both of you. It is well..
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Ropostic120(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
The moda foka is an animal
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Rubbiish(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
See him face like ukaface
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Debestman: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
I stopped visiting people's home when I went to my neighbor's house and the baby raised a knife to stab me ...and the baby's mom was like "don't block it, he will cry"🤨 Abi u dey whyne me? If l hear!

3 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by brain54(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
See him bald head…

Oloriburuku!
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by KeyEndurance: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why Did You Refused To Marry Him Na. Na You fu*ck up
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Dedeity: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Quality20:
that's d head of our Igbo brothers na
Why are you always sounding like a lunatic
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Teeroyzimma: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pierocash:
That girl just dodged a bullet.
she dodged a bazooka
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by BRATISLAVA: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ugly, wasted, calculator brigade, frustrated cavalry, nairaland red pilled guy. grin

Team foreign women,
Alpha male,
I can't marry a liability,
I bought her so I own her
Women are manipulative

Behold one of them!
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by KeyEndurance: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Them No Later Nack her? Because Is Like The Story To Too Clear me. How You Go Naked For Man Present And He will Not Nack you?
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Snowx: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
One of the APC ballot snatcher I knew him
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by mysticwarrior(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
He looks like Amadioha.
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Jaypayne(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dekina Same location herdsmen are having a party. Truly problem no dey finish.
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Jay357: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
He should be dealt with, One of the chimpanzees masquerading as Men, The lady dodged a bullet, Only God knows what he could've done to her if she married him last Last

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by tydi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rats dey feed on the baboons hair.
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Skillsnigeria: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by LordofNaija: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol take him.to psychiatric home imagine trying to force yourself on someone,.
The person that should be taken toa psychiatrist is Tinubu, for forcing himself on 200million people
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by abba09: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
that man looks insane, no wonder he cant find a bride! even Zoogeria isnt fit for his madness!
emmanuelbrown u are mad
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by TheGift: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Newsmic:
Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1442364/man-assaults-films-lady-naked-rejecting-marriage-proposal-kogi-photo/

This is the Mad Man that wants to Marry somebody's daughter. Thank God she was not foolish enough to say "Yes" to His proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.