Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu (555 Views)

UNGUARDED ESN THREADING THE PATH OF BOKO HARAM (video) / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps / “Igbos Don't Matter”:Tinubu Treading On Same Path That Destroyed Awolowo, Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
From my observations.. Let me say online observations.. From comments, pictures and contributions.. Most obidients are potential terrorist.

They don't hide their bigotry, hatred for other ethnic apart from igbo, non igbo supporting LP is also threading the same way.

These people are making hate speech and inciting people against the government.

Made me think what would have happened to Nigeria if LP won? Without winning we're seeing all sorts of problems from them.
. It's funny as they see Obi as saint and like a prophet. This is very sad.

Politician means SELF INTREST.. Why do you think he's using religion and ethnicity as root of his campaign.

Actually, all the candidates are criminals. I thought Obi is educated and should see things clearly. Him losing has shown us who he really is.

PS. I don't support politics or Democracy or Any Politicians.

Obidients needs to change. Or they'll be the Downfall of this man and this party. LP is not an igbo party nor Nigeria is an igbo country. Stop the bigotry, hatred, incitement and tribal wars

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by Rikkely: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
From my observations.. Let me say online observations.. From comments, pictures and contributions.. Most obidients are potential terrorist.

They don't hide their bigotry, hatred for other ethnic apart from igbo, non igbo supporting LP is also threading the same way.

Made me think what would have happened to Nigeria if LP won? Without winning we're seeing all sorts of problems from them.

Politician means SELF INTREST.. Why do you think he's using religion and ethnicity as root of his campaign.

Actually, all the candidates are criminals. I thought Obi is educated and should see things clearly. Him losing has shown us who he really is.

Obidients needs to change. Or they'll be the Downfall of this man and this party. LP is not an igbo party nor Nigeria is an igbo country. Stop the bigotry, hatred, incitement and tribal wars

What crime have Obidients commited?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
WHY ARE YOU THREADING THE PATH OF AWOLOWO?
May 'sweet suicide' not be your portion inyansh allahAKORI.

Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by DMerciful(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Did you hear Kwankwaso BBC interview where he said INEC allocated votes to Tinubu, why are you guys not responding or reacting to it but wanna die ontop Obi matter?
NeoWanZaeed:

Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by Princessstee: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
There will be civil war if obi had mistaken won. A very bloody one!
Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Pig.. Calling us pigs.
You people are son of hatred and bigotry

I need not reply you again

why do you even bother sef....??
enjoy the bashins....

dont worry....nigeria cant end like rwanda back then....
we overdo it,army and police will beat eveybody up....

heads go reset quick quick....
didnt you see that guy becomin humble in court suddenly....??

fear of watery beanses....
kiki....
Re: Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu by Jennymine(f): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Funny people

(1) (Reply)

EKUKE Wole Soyinka Brought Cultism And Bloodshed To Our Nigerian Universities / 10th Senate President: Ndoma-egba Urged Not To Work Against South-south / Obidients Have Finally Accepted Tinubu As Their President.... Wacth Them Speak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.