Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94182 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by unitysheart(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2023
ahamonyeka:
most of them belongs to other cult group .

Stop saying what's not.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

Mother Temple for that matter 😂
FJ no de play o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Delightsome2023: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Angrygoat:
No tears for the dead.
I be uniben graj,stayed at Hall 3 that year block F. Saw diff Anita. When I stayed off camp at osasogie,i got beat u,robbed,ran to bdpa,i got robbed too. Oh baba I run enter gra. Uniben is dead. I rem how dem waste my favorite barber that year..galaxy...
cokahot I Know say i go see you here
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Winnin009: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Mexyz:

A School you finished from is what you're calling stupid?
Guess the certificate you got from that 'stupid' School is not useful to you now because if it was, you won't call it a stupid School.

A proud Alumnus here.

It’s a stupid school; through and through. Of what use is the useless certificate if I’m still required to go for further certifications before securing a job despite graduating from computer science department?

Congratulations on being a proud alumnus.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by YorubaSlur: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Point of correction

Them nor dey fall axemen for inside uniben school so easily

Na University of Benin be Aye

So that guy fit be viking
Na final year he dey pub admin

Lies, he no fit be viking come be kegite number one for uniben
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mywells: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2023
For someone to be shot in the face from close range and still wish the person to rest in peace is height of madness,his soul would never rest in peace but pieces,who ever type rest in peace in their right sense there's nothing right,in their left sense there's nothing left,this I see.know this and have peace.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by alcuin(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
YoungLionken:

Bro stop arguing with those boys, never mention them again..

They are obviously in rival gangs, hence the subtle hate and denial..

That kegite chief is a maphite member (prolly their CO on campus too)..

I'm not a cultist but I know a lot about them and when the truth is obvious, don't try to fight it (that's what those boys, arguing with you, are trying to do)..

Eg, the Buccaneers are very scared of the Ayes. And when it comes to war with them (Ayes), only Eiye stand a chance in south-west and some parts in south-south, then Vikings in south-east and some parts in south-south too..

But shun cultism for good!!!

Buccaneers scared of Ayes?

Maybe, you should go and ask what happened in same UNIBEN 2008.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2023
95% of kegite members are cultist, when I was in federal poly Auchi I was a kegite member and also a member of Eiye confraternity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Npfn: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

your very correct Evans was a very simple and quiet guy and friend since year 2000 till now two chief has gone down inside Ilya ovia it's very sad but the God's are wise
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2023
amp01:

U dont need to be from Benin to know that uniben is the home field of the axemen.
It's on record,they have not Lost a match at home.

Common solemn your mouth, Eiye dey finished ayes for uniben sometimes, Beware of Eiye confraternity

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kezienaira: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

Dey there dey talk noñsense,
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by SolarEdge: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
drake2:

Wow!. May his soul rest in peace.

Wanted to do a master's and PhD in Uniben. But after clearance and payment of acceptance fee. The things I saw in 2003; the panicky aura and latent feelings of uneasiness in and around campus?.

I ran for my life back to my UI in Ibadan despite the advantage I had in Benin and it's closeness to family and home.

God forbids!
I guess you should be a PhD holder by now...your analogy is quite poor.
Anyways a friend of ours from Benin, Aduwawa to be precise got shot at his gate at ui while returning from church service. So every public institution in Nigeria is guilty.
Also, I'm a proud alumnus of the great Uniben
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kezienaira: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2023
SolarEdge:

I guess you should be a PhD holder by now...your analogy is quite poor.
Anyways a friend of ours from Benin, Aduwawa to be precise got shot at his gate at ui while returning from church service. So every public institution in Nigeria is guilty.
Also, I'm a proud alumnus of the great Uniben

Very true, no public high institution is free from all these nonsense
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Carnivorouslamb: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Abeg leave matter.. Them be entertainment and affiliate branch of cult groups

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by osothermal(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2023
seunny4lif:

In AAU and Uniben most kegite members belong to different cults.
In fact, you need to belong before you join kegite unlike FUTA.
Reason, I like FUTA be that, you can wear whatever you want.
Oyemekun ilya
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by SonofGod231: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Send them to school to get an education,them go go there begin kpanpush,dey dodorinma forgetting the soul essence of school... whether he is Karid or Jarid,no one deserves to be killed like a chicken.Na only him and him circus know why them dey dance this type dance.
For I know nothing but one thing,it is only he that lives by the riverside knows the true cry of a crocodile.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by onitshaman: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2023
[b][/b]You guys are cultist too, how una dabi all these things
[color=#990000:
[/color]

For OOU that year most of the Kegite be AYE
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by nwagwunak: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Oga how far, you dey play 7? Which one be Futa Jallon for public forum where jus, juress and many other ju frat plenty

Na indomie Generation, many pple don report e post. Hand go met am.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Fut9ure: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Birdman07090:

Common solemn your mouth, Eiye dey finished ayes for uniben sometimes, Beware of Eiye confraternity

You just dey cap nonsense

Body go tell you make you nor yarn anyhow
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by amp01(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Birdman07090:

Am not a cultist,but I go university and I know say,UNIBEN NA AXEMEN home ground.
And they never loss home match for home
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Delightsome2023: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Mexyz:

A School you finished from is what you're calling stupid?
Guess the certificate you got from that 'stupid' School is not useful to you now because if it was, you won't call it a stupid School.

A proud Alumnus here.
maybe he dropped out
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Abujaexpress: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

And Supreme Eiye frat rivals Ayes in Uniben and the whole of Benin
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Fut9ure: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Abujaexpress:
And Supreme Eiye frat rivals Ayes in Uniben and the whole of Benin

Benin way me dey stay

You are very funny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Greenfaces: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Dey play
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
A fool at over 40 is what you are. slowpoke!

I was not stupid enough to lose millions to a female assistant.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2023
kezienaira:

Dey there dey talk nonsense,

I will leave the members of the forum to judge who has made more sense on this forum between You and I.

Let us not blow our own trumpets.

Let us allow people to be the judge of that.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Saao:
they sent you guys to school, see what you went to learn and be arguing. They need to clear the debris from our university education.

I will never deny being a member of Kegites Club.
It is like telling me I should deny being Nigerian because some of them push drugs and some rape children and many are bandits and boko haram.
Should I then deny being Nigerian? No I wont. Why should I? Because some faceless person on a forum with many mentally unstable and disrespectful children thinks so? Your thoughts or opinions have no existential importance.

No one is arguing about anything. It is a waste of energy to argue. It is just in your imagination. A kegite Chief was murdered gruesomely. I commented that back in the days kegites members were not a part of any cult group, but nowadays things have changed. That is a fact. Not an argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by vikstandon(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Is difficult to see a kegite especially one who rose to P1 not being a member of Confra.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Greenfaces: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2023
BayLord01:
But kegite is not fraternity 🤷

Dey play
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by vikstandon(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Uniben
Uniport
Esut and Imsu all have one thing in common.

Minus Uniport... Na sane crib.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
what are they sir
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kezienaira: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:

I will leave the members of the forum to judge who has made more sense on this forum between You and I.

Let us not blow our own trumpets.

Let us allow people to be the judge of that.

Fine with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.