Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94135 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ufuosman(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
not a cult group Bt 80% of dere members are cult members
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2023
seguno2:

And now that we have allowed the Asiwaju of agberos like MC Oluomo to be selected as president by Mahmoud’s EyeNeck due to our inadequate political efforts, what next for us except to be terrorised by Mama Chukwudi’s agbero friend?

No be lagos agbero off the guy na.
It us better for you to blame your state governor for this kind of thing I wonder why you people hate tinubu so much.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

of course not, but its a kind of it,
Trust me when i say so, am a kegite too
when i was on campus, but 50% of kegite club
do involve in secret court, like EYE, AYEE, ALORA etc

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by KingMack(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

my guy kegite na cult..3v3n though their practices are not done in secret but it's still a cult! Before you mention me pls check ur dictionary make you no come hmm ya self here undecided lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Otunbakayce: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

A fool at over 40 is what you are. slowpoke!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ufuosman(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2023
D close range no be here
Rip
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Savechild23: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Yeah

Shot at a very close range

He is a kegite

12-Gauge shot
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by davidtemi(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Go to the then polytechnic of Ibadan and u ll knw
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by nony43(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Uniben
Uniport
Esut and Imsu all have one thing in common.

Absu too.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by HellVictorinho7: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2023
seunny4lif:

In AAU and Uniben most kegite members belong to different cults.
In fact, you need to belong before you join kegite unlike FUTA.
Reason, I like FUTA be that, you can wear whatever you want.
LET EVERYBODY HAVE GUNS, WHO ARE THEY CALLING IMMATURE? MAKE WE KNOW SAY CRAZE PASS CRAZE, SPITS.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Nosa111(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2023
You all condemning the victim, the person any of you don’t know. Forgetting that this can happen to anybody, if you are a cultist or not. No one is questioning the security situation of the school.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by alcuin(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

No need to argue with you

All my life na uniben environment I live am

Even the security personnel in uniben most of them are axemen

Please 🙏 don't quote me again

Oga shut up.

I schooled in UNIBEN. Also lived the Benin. There's nothing like a particular cult group owning the school or anywhere. Anyone or anything can be killed anywhere and anytime.

Na this rubbish una take dey initiate small children and they will be thinking that they are indestructible.

When the war starts, those security men and lecturers you are talking about will ALL go into hiding.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by splashbaby(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

If Nigerian police dey function, you suppose dey with them now to help with investigations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by clemento(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
See the useless men here giving out renditions for cultist and cultism. The 3rd world tag sure fits if these are tomorrow's leaders.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by jesutakewe(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2023
I REmemBER THIS Guy vERY weLL. He was A cultIst BUT WAS USING KEGITE TO cOvER FAcE.

SmH.

10thTenthMan:

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by naijaboy99: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
alcuin:

Oga shut up.

I schooled in UNIBEN. Also lived the Benin. There's nothing like a particular cult group owning the school or anywhere. Anyone or anything can be killed anywhere and anytime.

Na this rubbish una take dey initiate small children and they will be thinking that they are indestructible.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Fut9ure: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
alcuin:

Oga shut up.

Do you even know who you are talking to?

Nairaland is a faceless forum

So when I tell you that the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned by axemen please don't argue with me

Do you know that the security personnel in uniben most of them are axemen

Please don't quote me again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Otunbakayce: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

I'm from Benin okay

You are a slowpoke!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by nwagwunak: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Point of correction

Them nor dey fall axemen for inside uniben school so easily

Na University of Benin be Aye

So that guy fit be viking

Na final year he dey pub admin

No doubt, you are one of them.
DSS take note, this guy need to be interrogated.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Hollarshoray: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Kegite na cult group?

Him fit be cultist n be kegite at d same time,na normal tin wey sey sup

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Umadam: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2023
U just wake up?
Someone was introduced a kegite .
Onefornaija5:
So unfortunate.

Be like na Kegite nigga

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Gang gang!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by naijaboy99: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

So when I tell you that the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned by axemen please don't argue with me

in la cosa nostra anybody can die. Long as blood flows in your vein you can kill and can be killed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by alcuin(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Again. Shut up your mouth.

I know UNIBEN a lot and I'm telling you the fact.
This is a public forum and no everything should be said.

Stop glamorising Ayes.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by PurestBoy(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Don't mind him, kegites in my school days are intelligent folks and always jovial, I don't understand all there daysis language but had to be learning it small small by being close to them, very funny people and never fought anyone or one another, we gist, sing and vibrate palmie. Very easy going people. So why is Uniben different?

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by xjiggy: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Point of correction

Them nor dey fall axemen for inside uniben school so easily

Na University of Benin be Aye

So that guy fit be viking
Na final year he dey pub admin
na wa ooo. So dem Don dey fall men inside hostel? During my time, na adolor/ekosodin this kain thin dey happen. Hall 3 and Hall 4 (Abuja) was sacred ground. Meennn. Levels don't drop

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Counterfeit: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2023
FUTA Jallon... Ayes be representing the Fulani herdsmen..no wonder too much blood on their hands, you're also not left behind, since you're part of them.

Fut9ure:

I'm from Benin okay

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by YoungLionken(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2023
There's no gain in cultism, but death..

That chief is obviously a cult member, even though kegite does not stand, support or represent cultism...
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Coloredsg(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2023
TravelEmpire07:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44
Scam
Scam
Scam.
No one should fall for this.
This guy is a known scammer always changing usernames.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.