Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja (410 Views)

Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by SageAfia: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida, a former Director of Public Relations and Information for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), has passed away. “This is really Sad!!!”

According to a colleague, Maigida collapsed and died in Abuja on Sunday while leaving for another destination after visiting someone.

Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Death - Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/nigeria/air-commodore-wapkerem-maigida-dies-in-abuja/

Re: Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by Shapeaso: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oh lord, let more of these people go down so that naija will be a better place.
Re: Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by TheboyGhost(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Shapeaso:

No worries they will all die soon.

I mean the real useless and corrupt ruling class.
Re: Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by Bringbackmandat: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Shapeaso:
you are one of the foolish animal I have ever come across. Do you know him? This man was a very nice, kindhearted man. He sacrifice everything to serve his country, what have you done for your country. This man is not a politician,he is not the cause of your family generational poverty. He surfer to build a name while your father was lazying around. You better call God to forgive you,if not your prayers will go back to your entire family.
Re: Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by Shapeaso: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you are one of the foolish animal I have ever come across. Do you know him? This man was a very nice, kindhearted man. He sacrifice everything to serve his country, what have you done for your country. This man is not a politician,he is not the cause of your family generational poverty. He surfer to build a name while your father was lazying around. You better call God to forgive you,if not your prayers will go back to your entire family.
cheesy cheesy cheesy As e dey pain u, e dey sweet me.
Re: Air Commodore Wapkerem Maigida Dies In Abuja by Shapeaso: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

No worries they will all die soon.
I mean the real useless and corrupt ruling class.
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Impressive Mega Projects To Be Completed By The New President. / Electoral Madness In Imo State / Tinubu Reveals One Of His Best Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.